Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Quote For A Storey Buiding In Aba - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quote For A Storey Buiding In Aba (706 Views)

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse / 4 Bdrm Storey Buiding 4 Sale Off Stadium Rd.port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote For A Storey Buiding In Aba by Ndu2000: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2010
I need a quote from builders and professionals for a storey building of 3 standard bedroom building in Aba. This should be in milestone stages of garman floor, columns, blockworks for groundfloor, blockwork for upper floor, decking cost (material & labour). Earliest period of completion (block works alone). No roofing yet. Please include your phone number for possible contact.
Re: Quote For A Storey Buiding In Aba by phase007: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
Hello,if you are serious with awarding the contract to a professional builder or Qs i would advise you meet and talk to define exactly what you are looking at bcus information given here is no concrete,you will be required to pay consultation fee.nobody will allow you use their brain , if u are willimg to do that contact me dayoeddy2002@yahoo.com
Re: Quote For A Storey Buiding In Aba by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2010
Post your email or number
or better still, mail me.
Cheers
Re: Quote For A Storey Buiding In Aba by bamidele6: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
u are welcome to the house, i'm architect festus bamidele ayodeji. residening in lagos nigeria. to actualized your dream u need a plan for you project, it's then any body can make a quote for your project. so if you need a good design, we can do that for you.but you need a plan to start with.
Re: Quote For A Storey Buiding In Aba by JODELL: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
We are an architect firm based in PORT HARCOURT with office in ABA we call be able to handle your projects. for us to give you a detail price quote and material that will be needed for the building projects you can call us on 08033761664 or 07042283742.

JODELL CONSULTING INC
8 NKPORGU STREET OFF
TRANS-AMADI LAYOUT
PORT-HARCOURT RIVER STATE

(1) (Reply)

House To Let In Lekki Phase 1, Off Fola Osibo / Uncompleted 3 B/room Flat At Oju-ore,otta,ogun State. / 11 Acres Of Land @ Irewole Industrial Estate, Beside {indomie} Ota . Ogun Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.