Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (50478 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by staytravel: 3:20am On Oct 21, 2017
2000viewsNg:
Do You Think It Is Easy To Be Gay And Rich? – Bobrisky

Cross dresser Bobrisky. Gave haters more than they could chew following a post on his IG wall which got many irked.

The Snapchat celebrity. Had shared a photo of Gucci Mane and wife Keyshia Kaoir. Saying he had always looked forward to the day he would meet a young rich due not the old mystery bae who has continued to fund his luxurious lifestyle.

I ca’t suffer with anybody in this Nigeria. I need a ready made BAE that will buy me a private jet.It is time I move to California. All this nigga with tiny trouser no get shingba for pocket. Make I come dey soak garri with am. D one wey I dey drink before I become Bobrisky don do.

Some of his followers as usual laughed at his post as they find him funny. While others taunted him about his sexual preference and as expected Bobrisky replied.

Bobrisky is kolo, if he is gay why is he attaching other gay people?
I find it these are his recent comments: https://okwu.co/2017/10/21/bobrisky-vs-okwu-id/

Read his response below
https://2000views.com.ng/think-easy-gay-rich-bobrisky-2/
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by jojothaiv(m): 3:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Here In Monomatapa, We Don't Know Orezi!

Celebrity wahala!
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Lordgaby(m): 5:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Ge0grapher:
This is Kodacks hairstyle na a
Correct Guy
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by nelsonebby(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2017
this guy is over 33 years old oo.
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by starwalker(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Olobobebe....
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2017
decatalyst:
Did rats ate his eyeliner hair?

undecided
Once u use 'did', the next verb in the sentence must be PRESENT TENSE . It's a rule of thumb and works for all, as long as you are talking English. Now try the sentence again and thank me later.
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2017
KingstonDome:
Nigerian popular singer Orezi, went on Instagram to flaunt his new hairstyle.

He also added a warning to his caption saying Nigerian artistes should not copy his new hairstyle.

See pictures below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/10/singer-orezi-rocks-new-hairstyle-and.html?m=1

Ajankolokolo. Eleshishin lori

4 Likes

Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Augustap(f): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Which sane person would ask others not to copy puff-puff? PUFF-PUFF?
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Gemc3(f): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Is this not puff puff hairstyle?
Orezi sef.
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by FroshJaynex(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Swissheart:
What is this? Ajankolokolo
I know u must have rocked this back in the days �
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Who wan copy this nonsense?
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Okinqz01(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
puff puff hair style
Re: Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It by Swissheart(f): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
FroshJaynex:
I know u must have rocked this back in the days �
Yes, I did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) / Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially / Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.