Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence (1480 Views)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Teaser4(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2010
Seeing is believn i went there nd i praise d lord.ikogusi In EKiti State
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Teaser4(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2010
I feel d hot water i scream,nd was amazd,
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by okenwa(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2010
God is ever wonderful, life itself is miraculos
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Teaser4(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2010
Okenwa its incredible
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Dolemite(f): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2010
Which God? Zeus? Buddha? Mohammed? what makes your Jesus superior?
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Teaser4(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2010
Jamb? Google it maddog,chil owta of ma thread,sick felow@dolemite,
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Dolemite(f): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2010
Teaser4:

Jamb? Google it maddog,chil owta of ma thread,sick felow@dolemite,
Someone smoked a little too much marijuana, you talk like you're high on religion, sober down maddog.
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Teaser4(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2010
Ur Level of insanit is high,what has religion has to do wif ma post asshole,am nt a religious fighter lyk U,cos its bulshit.instead of thnkn abt your Future,poverty Go Kil U@dolemadnes
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Dolemite(f): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2010
Teaser4:

your Level of insanit is high,what has religion has to do wif ma post asshole,am nt a religious fighter lyk U,cos its bulshit.instead of thnkn abt your Future,poverty Go Kil U@dolemadnes
Coming from someone who proves the existence of God, further proof that Christianity is utter rubbish. grin Lay off the weed son, stop defending something you know nothing about.
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Teaser4(m): 12:23am On Mar 14, 2010
Whos Ur Son? my Dad Fit feed You Nd Family 4 Ten YEarS. piSS Off
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Dolemite(f): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2010
Teaser4:

Whos your Son? my Dad Fit feed You Nd Family 4 Ten YEarS. piSS Off
How old are you 12? some people are so easy to . . . grin
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Teaser4(m): 12:53am On Mar 14, 2010
Shut Up BiG Fool,
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Dolemite(f): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2010
Teaser4:

Shut Up BiG Fool,
You are so immature it's not even funny, I'd be surprised if you're not a teenage boy with mental challenges.
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Teaser4(m): 6:43am On Mar 14, 2010
Ur Father Ass
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Teaser4(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2010
SIlence Is D best answer for a fool like you,so free ur madness,nd unleash ur psycho.bitch!!!@dolemite
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Ascony(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2010
i tot nairaland was for 18 and above undecided undecided
Re: The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence by Dolemite(f): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2010
Ascony:

i tot nairaland was for 18 and above undecided undecided
Lol, obviously not, children come to play here too. grin

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Profess Our Faith. / Traces Of Chineke's Existences-chiism(godianism) / Is Heaven And Hell Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.