Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware (1117 Views)

Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post / AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by Singingbae(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good day everyone, please I'm highly disappointed in the so called "internet big boy" Ray Hushpuppi. It all happened on Sunday evening where he tweet that we his followers should DM him for assistance, as a Nigerian now, I bet you don't wanna miss the chance from someone wasting his life savings on Gucci flip flops and so many unnecessary things.
So I DM the guy oo, to my surprised he replied, thinking I don hammer. We chatted, he asked why I DM him, told him my brother is in need of 150k out of the 250k we were told is his school fees. To my uttermost surprise, he said how much have we been able to raise, I said my mom has been able to raise 100k through loan, thinking he's goan to have compassion on we poor boy!

Next he sent me one message that I wasn't expecting. Said I should transfer the 100k to his manager here in Nigeria if I want the money that day, that he's goan to double it like 1 million. I told him Ahhhhhh! How does he want me to tell my mom that we should transfer the 100k she got through loan to a money doubler?
My questions are?
1. He said he wants to assist? Yes, why don't he just ask for the admission letter to proof right and the loan certificate.
2. How are we sure he's goan to double the money after we've transferred the money to his invisible manager!

Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by nosiebaba(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na greediness wan kill you so!

1 Like

Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by Wizzykinging(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol scammer jam scammer
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by Paulosky1900: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin THATS NT HUSHPUPPI MY BRODA U ARE LUCKY U DIDNT SEND D CASH,U JUST JAM ONE OF THOSE G.GUYS..DNT EXPECT SOMEONE TO DASH U MONEY WITHOUT GIVING ANYTHING IN RETURN....NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS LIFE
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by Florblu(f): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Thank your stars you didn't send that money.

Because if you did, I will personally make your stupidity known throughout the continent

1 Like

Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by macmiral: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmmm fakers everywhere... Bullshit
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by kingxsamz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dude be sure if that's his original account or a fake one
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by Singingbae(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
kingxsamz:
Dude be sure if that's his original account or a fake one
Please that's he's original account! Checked he has over 22k followers and I checked, that was the account he used to shade Phyno last two months
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by kingxsamz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Singingbae:

Please that's he's original account! Checked he has over 22k followers and I checked, that was the account he used to shade Phyno last two months

lol....no send any money o...
It might be that someone hacked his account and is using that opportunity to collect money from people...
And for the fact that he replied u quickly shows that something is wrong.
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by Young03(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ur a stingy guy
send the money n get 1mi bro
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hushpuppi omo beta grin
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by ncine: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
thats a fake account. original account is @hushpuppi with 500k+ followers
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by sirBLUNT: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
awoof ti run belle...no b only double to 1million y u knw kukuma telam to double the 1million him get to 30bilion...
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by rickymayne(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hushpuppi already said he isnt on twitter guy...na person dey control huspuppi account along with sampha's account...the guy is always saying he would send money to people everyday yet nobody has ever gained anything from him...
Re: HUSHPUPPI Scams People! Beware by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hushpuppi is not on Twitter and Facebook.
Guys don't fall victim

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya's Ex, Freda Edowor Shares Adorable Pictures Of Her Son / See Funke Akindele's Tummy As She Shares New Photos Of Herself On Set Today / Ex-bbn Contestant Uriel Oputa Stun In New Make Up Photos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.