Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Eedris Is Bitter, Weak And Immature. - SKALES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Is Bitter, Weak And Immature. - SKALES (427 Views)

“the Truth Is Bitter” – Sophia Momodu Rants, Speaks On Men Trying To Sleep With / Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Is Bitter, Weak And Immature. - SKALES by ncine: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
After a series of rants and interviews where Eedris Abdulkareem came for 2Baba, Davido, Timaya, Mr Eazi, Babyfathers and babymamas, Skales now has a message for Eedris.

"No disrespect. I feel he’s going about everything immaturely as someone we look up to. If you wanna advise us you don’t have to insult anybody. You don’t know what these people have done to bless other people - what have you done? Insulting people and ranting shows you are a bitter person and weak. If you wanna be mature and respected, command it by giving advice to younger generation. People are looking up to you not with insult and nonsense statements that do not make sense. I feel there are smarter and more intelligent ways of doing this."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehI-r8fQ5Do
Re: Eedris Is Bitter, Weak And Immature. - SKALES by kingjomezy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
My nigga... Skales
Re: Eedris Is Bitter, Weak And Immature. - SKALES by kingxsamz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Who their beef epp?
Re: Eedris Is Bitter, Weak And Immature. - SKALES by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
What else do i say? Even upcoming artistes go still abuse him, Eedris disrespected himself.
Re: Eedris Is Bitter, Weak And Immature. - SKALES by Florblu(f): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Where did this one emits from?
Re: Eedris Is Bitter, Weak And Immature. - SKALES by ncine: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
@lalasticlala lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Naijabet.com Presents Face Of Naijabet Online Contest / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Becomes Unsdg's Ambassador. / Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson Reported To Have Gave Birth To A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.