Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? (985 Views)

What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? / Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by daewoorazer(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is the umpteenth time I noticed adult male twins who are disturbingly close. I have one around my office, They

1. Own the same business hence leave house and retire late together.

2. Taye's house is at a stone throw off Kehinde's. Their self-constructed house o. Same structure.

3. They both have same wears than each of them with their individual wives. If one gets his torn accidentally, the other dashes his out.

4. They enjoy the company of each other than their wives'.

5. They rock the same hairstyle, even the thickness of their white beards is always same.

They are above 60years

BTW, I've learnt some have psychic powers, like in a situation that once one gets sick, the other picks it up.

Ain't these freaky?
Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by doubletroublmum(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hi, I've got twin girls of for years now.

They can communicate without words, understand each other very well. The love being together all day. But of they fight, it's getting rough.

They want to have the same toy at the same time, even if 10 similar pieces are available. They love wearing the same clothes, but i do wear them different clothes too.

Nothing comes between them, they have a strong connection.

My mother is a twin too and I think she is closer to her twin as to my father...

Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by sisisioge: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2017

Leave them alone biko...edunjobi ejire. I will be the happiest blessed with a set of twins. I think I want same sex now kiss

@ doubletroublmum...may God bless your lot.

Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Not all twins sha undecided
Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by daewoorazer(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
doubletroublmum:
Hi, I've got twin girls of for years now.

They can communicate without words, understand each other very well. The love being together all day. But of they fight, it's getting rough.

They want to have the same toy at the same time, even if 10 similar pieces are available. They love wearing the same clothes, but i do wear them different clothes too.

Nothing comes between them, they have a strong connection.

My mother is a twin too and I think she is closer to her twin as to my father...

Is ur dad worried d least at d emboldened?

Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
sisisioge:

Leave the alone biko...edunjobi ejire. I will be the happiest blessed with a set of twins. I think I want same sex now kiss

@ doubletroublmum...may God bless your lot.
Be careful what you wish for. Great things come in pairs, so does the trouble. It's double the giggles and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins grin Should we do an analysis of the moniker you mentioned?

Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by daewoorazer(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Be careful what you wish for. Great things come in pairs, so does the trouble. It's double the giggles and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins grin Should we do an analysis of the moniker you mentioned?

Don't scare her na undecided

Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
daewoorazer:

Don't scare her na undecided

I only stated the obvious cheesy
Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by doubletroublmum(f): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
daewoorazer:

Is ur dad worried d least at d emboldened?

Not anymore, they are married for a long time now and he got used to it lol �.
Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by sisisioge: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

grin I still don't mind o. In fact, the more the merrier. Let them come to mama cool
Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by Cuddlebugie(f): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
sisisioge:

grin I still don't mind o. In fact, the more the merrier. Let them come to mama cool
Tough luck

Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
My MIL has two sets of twin, I noticed one is more loyal, the second seems to care less. She gave me a yam to eat few years bac, said it'll make me conceive twins _I didn't eat it.
Re: What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? by daewoorazer(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
PaperLace:
My MIL has two sets of twin, I noticed one is more loyal, the second seems to care less. She gave me a yam to eat few years bac, said it'll make me conceive twins _I didn't eat it.

They must be from ilora or ekiti

Photo: Meet This Three Beautiful Slay Sisters / I Begged My Wife To Satisfy Me In Bed But She Refused – Pastor Cries Out / Women Stop Taking Quiet Men For Granted.