Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Hate To Be Disturbed Whenever I’m Sleeping - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Hate To Be Disturbed Whenever I’m Sleeping (441 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate To Be Disturbed Whenever I’m Sleeping by hergists(f): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
If there’s one thing I hate in my life, it’s to be disturbed whenever I’m sleeping.

I don’t like it. I love my sleep . It’s one of those things I value most. I don’t sleep much but anytime I do, I want to enjoy it to the fullest.

Just allow me be at that point in time.

Sleep deprivation affects the body. It’s not good for my body. I need my sleep to regain my strength. Sleep is part of my survival mechanism. So, don’t deny me the pleasure of sleeping to my satisfaction.

Something happened to me this morning. Immediately I was done with my house chores, I went straight to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast.

I made tea with bread and sardine. I took it hot. As soon as I finished eating, I relaxed a bit. But while doing that I noticed that I was feeling dizzy.

So, I quickly rushed to bed to catch up with the sleep before it becomes too late. You know how it’s with morning sleep especially when you need it most.
While I was sleeping I heard someone knocked at the door.

Gawd!

Not this time.

I was so angry. I had to pretend as if I didn’t notice any one was at the door. But the person kept on knocking and knocking. It was non stop.

So I managed to open the door only to discover that it was my neighbor–a lady.
So I asked what she wanted me to do for her.

“Sorry for bothering you, can you please borrow me your charger to boost my phone?”

Can you just imagine.

Since then, I haven’t been able to go back to sleep.

Please, don’t wake me up when I’m sleeping. It hurts so much that you can’t imagine the waves of emotions in me at that point in time.

Source: http://hergists.com/i-hate-to-be-disturbed-whenever-im-sleeping/
Re: I Hate To Be Disturbed Whenever I’m Sleeping by dingbang(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
I know that feeling...
Re: I Hate To Be Disturbed Whenever I’m Sleeping by hergists(f): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalasticlala...do you have a story to share?
Re: I Hate To Be Disturbed Whenever I’m Sleeping by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
lol, unfortunately, its the only time i mean what i say. just wake me up when im enjoying the sleep, then i know you are serious

(1) (Reply)

World's First Human Head Transplant Has Been 'successfully Carried Out' / Should You Pop A Pimple? Facts And Fiction / 4 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Traveling With A Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.