Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Story To Financial Freedom At A Very Young Age.by #bonez - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Story To Financial Freedom At A Very Young Age.by #bonez (677 Views)

How To Achieve Financial Freedom At Early Twenties (20s) / MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents / Be Very Careful In Business.people Are Genuinely Wicked By Bonez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story To Financial Freedom At A Very Young Age.by #bonez by bonezworld(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
If you plan your dreams today,there is a 50% chance of achieving your dreams and there is also a 50% chance of not achieving your dreams.Either way,it becomes a lesson or a blessing.#Bonez
I was still a very young boy in junior secondary school precisely.I used to do phone and computer configurations for my friends and classmates for free in Government college Makurdi.Little and young,I started off with nothing.Can you believe that with the few experience I learnt from nairaland and naijaloaded,I was a guru to reckon with.I later started configuring for other people too.I thought it was for free like most of my classmates made me feel like it was a very simple task but can you believe some people were ready to pay me heavily for the little services I rendered to them.They were always very happy to see a young tiv boy in Benue state with that passion to be self employed.They thought only young Ibo boys had the heart of venturing into business.Few years later,I bought my first laptop from the money I gathered.My dad and mum were quite surprised and asked me series of questions on how I got the money to buy the laptop.I gave them my little explanation but they were not quite convinced.They later got to believe in me when people started trooping into our house for their different services.To be honest,it was a thing of joy for me when people showed me love.With the skills my dad saw in me,he decided to withdraw me from Government college(MOBA) and enrol me into a technical school.I felt very bad,I had already made friends at government college Makurdi and I was not ready to leave them.My dad still kept to his idea.If my dad said yes,it was not possible changing it to a no.Even my Mum tried to convince him but he kept his ground.I also refused to switch schools.It was my elder sister Mrs Dooyum that had to beg and plead with me before I agreed.I totally lost interest in school but somehow some teachers at St Joseph science and technical college became friends with me because of the computer and phone skill I had.I had already worked for some of my classmates at St.Joseph so hanging with them was a thing of joy.I picked up courage and learnt computer as a trade at St.Joseph Science and technical college.That little foundation has ended up changing my life forever.I started off with configuration but today,I've upgraded from configuration because as the world evolves and new technologies are discovered,so many things are moved from manual to digital.Imagine the little things I did so many years ago ended up creating a bigger and brighter today for me.I did not know the future was brighter.There are little things we do.People laugh at us and make us feel like we can never make anything good out of it but the day my little perspective changed was when I configured a phone for a local Government chairman and he really treated me like his son.He introduced me to other prominent people and that was when I discovered that the little things I did for some people and they underrated me and treated me normal,someone was out there who treated me like a super star.My dad died the day i had mathematics exam but i thank God that exam was later prosponed.After graduating from St Joseph science and technical college,I had already learnt more in computer so I had an advantage.I submitted my C.V to a couple of organizations and got employed.But honestly,I always had to answer a yes sir to my superiors.My opinion was hardly considered.I began to question my self because when I used my computer talents in secondary school,I was treated with fairness but when I used my certificate, all I could do was to answer just a 'yes' sir or yes Ma to my superiors. I later dropped my resignation letter to my boss and he was shocked.I had already worked for myself so trying to compare the two was very easy for me.I started using my talents and it brought back that joy to me.My talent gives me the opportunity to bring creative ideas and become a better person for my family,homies and every body that comes in contact with me but my certificate gives me the opportunity to answer a yes sir or yes Dad told me before enrolling me into St Joseph Science and technical college that the world is becoming a place where when you are self employed, it gives you an opportunity to maximise your potentials to the best.So I am charging and urging everybody to learn a trade today,whether you need it now or not for you do not know where you would find yourself tomorrow.But endeavor to learn the one you are very happy with.Some years later,you would be happy with the choices you made.You do not know what the future holds.Start planing today and by the grace of God,your tomorrow would be brighter than today.Don't let anybody discourage you.When you become big,they would be the same people telling you that you are blessed and they are happy for you.Always keep doing good work and don't forget to be loyal because loyalty has a way of taking you places.I was loyal and it ended up connecting me to a chairman.Don't always put money first in your dreams.Money would confuse and pull you away from your goals.
Don't forget to always pray and ask for wisdom from God for he is the giver of all wealth.
Checkout my blog for more motivational posts and updates.Thank you.Young BoneZ,we are blessed.its a blessing and I want to be a blessing to everybody around me.
My #Parents remain my greatest role models for bringing me up to be humble and God fearing.
Shutout to Seun of nairaland and Makinde of Naijaloaded.You guys are blessed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story To Financial Freedom At A Very Young Age.by #bonez by karlboss: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nice1
Re: My Story To Financial Freedom At A Very Young Age.by #bonez by pendragon35(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
more grace bro.
Re: My Story To Financial Freedom At A Very Young Age.by #bonez by Emmyk(m): 1:58am On Oct 21, 2017
cool
Re: My Story To Financial Freedom At A Very Young Age.by #bonez by Singapore1(m): 2:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Me sef go write my story one day
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Story To Financial Freedom At A Very Young Age.by #bonez by 9japrof(m): 6:39am On Oct 21, 2017
It's too early bro, but I see the passion and the desire, keep it up and keep working hard.

Jah bless

(1) (Reply)

... / Free Training: Online Bag Making / please help and advice - has my friend defrauded me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.