Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike (424 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by exclusivepp(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Music Legend, 2baba Idibia, has spoken on the controversies surrounding the death of singer, Davido’s frends; DJ Olu, Chime Amechina and Tagbo Umeike.

The afro-pop legend sat down with The Net NG, and was asked about the incident.. 2face didn’t fail to blame Davido’s friendly attitude for the incident.

According to him, Davido’s jolly attitude landed him in such circumstance. He, however, advised Davido not to change his personality despite criticisms, adding that he should be more careful henceforth.

He said:

“When things like this happen I say it’s an unfortunate circumstance, nobody plans for stuff like that. “Sometimes it makes you want to change from being a jolly good fella.

“You ask yourself questions like, should I hide myself or not associate with a friend or have friends? Should I change myself not to associate with people stop being a good fellow?

“So many things come to your head when kinds of stuff like this starts happening, “But two things are, keep your straight be grateful for friends and your creator

“Henceforth just be careful don’t change your friendliness for nothing. “You know how people are they are always very quick to write your own story on your behalf.”

Site:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/2face-idibia-speaks-davido-death-dj-olu-chime-amechina-tagbo-umeike/

Re: 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike by folashade96(f): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shuo

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Goes To Church… For Thanksgiving Service / Now, Daddy Freeze Says 'pastors Are Busy Hacking His Accounts' / Former Ooni Of Ife’s Wife, Olori Wuraola Signs Partnership Deal With UAE [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.