Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) (1504 Views)

Selfie Got Better With A Water Drop Screen Smartphone / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by iconabblog(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Finally, Innjoo is the first among it's class to produce a full screen smartphone of 18:9 aspect ratio and it going to come at a lower price. It has a Streamlined body, curved edges, silk-smooth touch feeling and shining finish make VISION a real artistic work in your palm. It looks as brilliant as crystal with FullScreen stretching from top to bottom.

DISPLAY

It features a 5.8-inch HD+ (IPS) Crystal-like display with 18:9 ratio, it has a resolution of 1440*720 with 2.5D G+F 2 Points touch (touch screen) and 2.5D touch panel.

PERFORMANCE

Inside the artistic body is powerful MediaTek MT6737T processor. The Quad-core 64bit CPU based on Cortex A53, up to 1.5GHz, and its Mali T720 MP2 GPU, up to 600MHz, delivers sufficient performance for the top Android apps to run smoothly including popular 3D games... full specs

Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by Mustiboy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
INJOO of all brands? Abeg shift ma faint
Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by inedujac: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Prize?
Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by HeyCorleone(m): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Instead of someone to use their own money to buy an Innjoo product, they had better use the money to buy boiled seeds to plant as that'd be more profitable for them..

Itel is iPhone X compared to Innjoo.. Very bad product..

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by iconabblog(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2017
The price is not available currently..
Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by NLOwner(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Innjoo lipsrsealed
Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by NLOwner(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Instead of someone to use their own money to buy an Innjoo product, they had better use the money to buy boiled seeds to plant as that'd be more profitable for them..

Itel is iPhone X compared to Innjoo.. Very bad product..

Bro you wicked.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by MoreWahala: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mustiboy:
INJOO of all brands? Abeg shift ma faint
I've been using Innjoo fire plus, for about 2 and half years without any problem.
Please can you highlight some of the problems related with Innjoo, thanks.
Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by OCTAVO: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
MoreWahala:

I've been using Innjoo fire plus, for about 2 and half years without any problem.
I can bet the phone will be very very slow now.
Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by MoreWahala: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
OCTAVO:

I can bet the phone will be very very slow now.
True not as fast as it use to be, but it's not slow.
Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by henry007(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
MoreWahala:

A lot of nairalanders already spoilt Innjoo's market when their innjoo phone didn't last 1 week. I'm pretty sure the thread is still here somewhere.
Re: Innjoo Vision - Full Screen Smartphone (nougat) by MoreWahala: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
henry007:

A lot of nairalanders already spoilt Innjoo's market when their innjoo phone didn't last 1 week. I'm pretty sure the thread is still here somewhere.
I'm surprised really, maybe the ones they supply the Nigerian Market is of lower quality, since I did not buy in Nigeria or I was lucky with mine.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Iphone 7 Rose Gold 128gb At Good Price / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64gb For Sale (pics included) / How To Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Official From Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.