Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together (40599 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Proudly Yoruba!

After Edos/Binis will be yapping bullllshit about Ooni.

See as their Oba is famzing a young Yoruba artiste.
@
o

Oba of benin is the first even your Ooni know it dat the crowd prince not the Oba ok .....and as a prince he is a friend and father to all
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by gregyboy(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2017
kennygee:

First off, I'm a lady.

And I have my reasons for my comment, its okay for u to disagree just don't come at me with Insults, I know how to throw mean punches

still want to know that reason if isnt bound with jelousy and self-centeredness when you talk about other kings that way i will understand but not d benin is far too way other kings though is kingdom is small at present doesnt mean is glory is taken away and d davido he is taking pix wit is half Yoruba half benin so i dnt get what you all are saying
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by LordKushmann(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is an affront to Bini tradition.

A few of us still join Oba Akenzua and Oba Ewuare the Great to weep over the mistake of an Oba we have now.

Now the heir apparent has shown that it is genetic.
What is royalty doing with a man accused of complicity to murder?

Why is he with Davido?
If the prince had some sense of self-worth, he will be indoors understudying what being a great Oba entails.
He needs to be taught that being the Edaiken of Uselu is not the same as life on Corso Venezia or Piazza del Duomo, Milan.

If he isn't chastised now...
He might condescend so low to go on a drinking binge at Precious Palm Hotels.

Back in days, murderers people with ill-luck like Davido don't get past Aduwawa...but tradition has been watered down.

Such a shame.

Your ancestors are very proud of you. Your days shall be prosperous.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by promzy555(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Hey watch you dirty mouth, if you have issues with Davido continue with him alone don't bring my brothers into dis scandal the edo people are not into rituals if yours does that we don't. Davido nor go d matter concern you, jobless fool.
zulex880:
And Tagbo was buried today frog voice couldn't take out few hours from his time to pay last respect to his friend he's busy doing shits with his fellow ritualist. undecided
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by madjune(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Enoma222:

you be big fool ......keep asking mumu question jealousy

Wicked Bini ppl.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by MENTORCH(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
He only attended DJ Olu burial ceremony cos the dude is from a very wealthy home unlike Chime and Tagbo. In Nigeria, the rich respect themselves and gives zero bleeps about the poor.

Lol
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Edonojie007(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Enoma222:

your are a fool the crowd prince is father and friends to all ....according to the benin traditions
Na You Be Fool. Big Ewu. I Dont Do With Bini Tradition. Besides,Godforbid I Worship Any Other Being Or One Mortal Man,except My JESUS. Shey,you Here? Primitive
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Edonojie007(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
RavenClaw:

May your life be full of mistakes.
May you die indoors.
May Ogun Of destroy one of your testicles. Idiot.
May you drink unto your death!
May tradition kill you.
MY FRIEND QUIET YOUR DIRTY SMELLING IZOBO MOUTH THERE! SEE THIS ACCESTRAL SPIRIT OF BINI. COW
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by DedeNkem: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Enoma222:
you are a big fool for making dis statement let me tell you benin is special everybody know it ...jealousy kill yuh

You're a m*oron! What has your useless king or any other, done to better the lives of his people?
They only collect monthly salary from government.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by BakireBulmaker: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
valirex:

Ghe ozuo na, his mother was from bini

#GoBuySense

Famzing all the way.

Benin mother indeed.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by DedeNkem: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
RavenClaw:

May you be useless for the rest of your life.

You're already useless, m*oron!!
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2017
DedeNkem:

You're a m*oron! What has your useless king or any other, done to better the lives of his people?

you fool .... leave my Oba out of your frustrated life , because m go and ask your governors what dey have done with ur state money bitxh boy
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2017
DedeNkem:

jealousy because you dont respect your so_called_king may_be_he_nor_get_level dose not mean you should be pained ...stupid_!!!
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 12:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Edonojie007:

Na You Be Fool. Big Ewu. I Dont Do With Bini Tradition. Besides,Godforbid I Worship Any Other Being Or One Mortal Man,except My JESUS. Shey,you Here? Primitive

bastard, is not abt worship it_just being_respectful ..to_him_as_Oba
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 12:27am On Oct 22, 2017
Edonojie007:

jealousy see yuh infact when last yuh go church ...u must be a FOOL, we are talking about tradition you are here saying Nonsense ...
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2017
tongue
madjune:

Wicked Bini ppl.

you are jealous and pained at d same time grin
madjune:

Wicked Bini ppl.

you are jealous and pained at d same time go get a life because dat how we roll here in benin .....dumpass

1 Like

Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by madjune(m): 2:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Enoma222:
tongue

you are jealous and pained at d same time grin

you are jealous and pained at d same time go get a life because dat how we roll here in benin .....dumpass

Rolling with wickedness.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
madjune:

Rolling with wickedness.

you can say any shit yuh want it not my problem or i know is dat yuh are pained and jealous .....for ur stupid information no tribe is 100% good.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by madjune(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Enoma222:

you can say any shit yuh want it not my problem or i know is dat yuh are pained and jealous .....for ur stupid information no tribe is 100% good.

Yea. Witchcraft is evil.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by gregyboy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Edonojie007:

i make a mockery of ur ignorance was jesus not once on this earth if pple like u were around at that time you wont worship him because he is human but you decide to worship in spirit. who is primitive at of you and him...religion has make mockery of you i see you are intoxicated with christanity soon a new religion will come out u will b the first to divide to it bcus ure intoxicated in it if u were to be a religious leader u will curse war against anoda religion may god help you
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2017
madjune:

Yea. Witchcraft is evil.

bastard boy ......witch kill yuh wat about d once in your village ?
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by madjune(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Enoma222:

bastard boy ......witch kill yuh wat about d once in your village ?

Misguided Benin man.

Have you seen the strange creature from your town on fp? Witchcraft ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / Omawumi Rocks See-Through Blue Ruffle Dress / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seun Egbegbe’s Charm Failed During Phone Theft"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.