Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) (42451 Views)

Murphy Ijemba , Sean Amadi Hit Max FM With Rush Hour Show / Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm / BREAKING ! Radio Continental Renamed MAX FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by daveP(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
blackbeau1:
Everyone must experience this change grin that's all
Havent you disembarked yet? oh you dont know where the bus is. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by olayinkaboss11(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
And ffk always reacting without thorough details
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by Paperwhite(m): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Change,Change,Change.
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by MrPIE(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
I will miss Walepowpowpow, Obuzalee & Iyajogbo... #WetinDey good show

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
eko onibaje
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by fungle(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
well!!!!... seems the supposed rumour of a shut down just might be true. Mine be say would somebody for this platform pls. come to my rescue. i would set this up as a thread but just never done that before so didn't know how. who could set me up some novels ooohhh!!. i am dying of thirst for novels down here in Anambra. if anybody could help me oout with any of the folowing.... any Stephen King.... Dan Brown...... Van Lustbader....... Arthur Hailey ...... James Clavel esp. The Shogun... Battle Field Earth(forgotten autours name now) or any other in this guys ranks. i will gladly pay to have a quality novel James Clavel or Stephen King. please someone should help me out here can't find any to buy anywhere.
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by jonnytad(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
ezex:
Hope its not rumour again ooo
The pictures are made by photoshop abi?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by autopulse(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I will never listen to the station as far as its quote author=LesbianBoy post=61620037]I will never listen to the station as far as its owned by Tinubu[/quote Tinubu

I pity u.....Haters be like I want to hang myself because of Tinubu
Ode olode
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by ReachHard: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wait oh!.. Hol up, hol up...

So, no more "Kubanji Direct", my favorite talk show with Citizen Jones again??

Come, I just hope Tinubu is playing sha, until Monday 7pm, make I hear say .......angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by lazygal: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dharniel:
Nice concept, that's gonna be unique...

Think they should add midnight talks ,don't y think?were people can call in with problems and also give advice ...
Theyvshoukd also do entertainment gists.. Music topping charts ,movies topping charts what is going on in holly wood,bolly wood,Molly wood. And kanny wood
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by lazygal: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
fungle:
well!!!!... seems the supposed rumour of a shut down just might be true.
Mine be say would somebody for this platform pls. come to my
rescue. i would set this up as a thread but just never done that
before so didn't know how. who could set me up some novels
ooohhh!!. i am dying of thirst for novels down here in Anambra. if
anybody could help me oout with any of the folowing.... any
Stephen King.... Dan Brown...... Van Lustbader....... Arthur Hailey
...... James Clavel esp. The Shogun... Battle Field Earth(forgotten
autours name now) or any other in this guys ranks. i will gladly pay
to have a quality novel James Clavel or Stephen King. please
someone should help me out here can't find any to buy anywhere.

Guy he who asks can't get missing ....enter market and ask .espe ially those people that throw books on the floor

Add James Patterson on that list ,bro that guy is. Too much ...I wish Sidney Sheldon had not diedooo
Do u read his novels ,get them !Robert Ludlum also..try SME Agatha christie abi na Christi Agatha fantastic mystery
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by DjAndroid: 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is the 3rd name that station is bearing.

At first it was Unity fm
Later, radio continental

And now Max fm

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by Oblang(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
martynsnet:
who says they can't play music and host talk shows? even MTV have got talk shows. the message was simple, stop criticizing the government or we shut u down, in fact don't host any talk shows, just play music.

Keep on guessing..the more u look..
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by mayorjosh(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
I swear. Been listening to them since they had helen paul and that hausa guy. My mom will be so sad her fav programme is gonna stop airing
MrPIE:
I will miss Walepowpowpow, Obuzalee & Iyajogbo... #WetinDey good show

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by MrPIE(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
mayorjosh:
I swear. Been listening to them since they had helen paul and that hausa guy. My mom will be so sad her fav programme is gonna stop airing

A very sad news
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by HMZi: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Abeg o!! God save TVC o,i am fond of Journalists Hangout #JH... . . . tinubu sorry,they got you by the balls.
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by Ahassani(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wetin be this.

Anyway ma a my bussines

Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by DonCandido(f): 12:02am On Oct 21, 2017
To all the haters and harbingers of #fake news including FFKFOOD4DANCE, you goofed big time!
Nice maneuver TVC and Radio Continental crew, you got the haters to make your station trend FREE OF CHARGE!
See haters eating humble pies.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by blackbeau1(f): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2017
daveP:
Havent you disembarked yet? oh you dont know where the bus is. grin
the driver has refused to stop the bus oh
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by daveP(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2017
blackbeau1:
the driver has refused to stop the bus oh
Then this..im sorry to say..lol... is an abduction!!... and on your bday? truly one chance. hbd.
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Murphy ijemba is back ,, 5pm to 9pm on Max 102.3

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by blackbeau1(f): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2017
daveP:
Then this..im sorry to say..lol... is an abduction!!... and on your bday? truly one chance. hbd.
my dear, see problem oh. I'd report to the police but I'm sure the police would would be on the side of the abductor . Thanks
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by horlakunle25(m): 1:11am On Oct 21, 2017
This make it 3rd time dey will change dis station name(I stand to be corrected) they first start with LINK-fm, I knw say d thing neva scratch dem well...! Very soon na APC 102.3fm we go hear!!
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 21, 2017
lol shapshap them don change management. the talk shows is actually what people like about tvc and radio continental. this stupid govt is strong arming freedom of speech and categorizes any comment against it as hate speech. fvcking loosers. Buhari has always been a fraud. they want to kill radio continental with this music theme that they are bein forced to adopt
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by Leez(m): 1:29am On Oct 21, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
By Lasgidi Online

Lagos popular radio station, Radio Continental owned by Bola Tinubu has been renamed to Max Fm.

According to our source, the change will also reflect in the station’s content as it will henceforth become primarily, a music station.

To this end, the station will drop all its talk programs for music and news.

The changes, according to investigation ,came about as a result of the management ‘s belief that music draws traffic to a radio station more.

The change of name event is currently going at Balmoral Convention Centre, Ahmadu Bello Way Victoria Island, Lagos.

See more photos from the event below...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-VQX_lKmNCTA/WepjtLZmsUI/AAAAAAAAlac/0ALVXs62ug0TW7adIXJDyxqCq1FsC3U2gCLcBGAs/s320/max-fm3-lasgidionline.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-muhgLbmoCZI/WepjreUFChI/AAAAAAAAlaI/qhiueTeZ8783T7HwdT1PRTzw15NKSFAIgCLcBGAs/s320/max-fm-lasgidionline6.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-zgU-ZU9zfwQ/WepjsG0lkHI/AAAAAAAAlaQ/BlgI4FIXrvAsrg8M1_EjoJ_UhMQkFKX5wCLcBGAs/s320/max-fm-lasgidionline8.png[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/10/tinubus-radio-continental-changes-name.html

lalasticlala
grin grin grin
cat of bourdillion thought bubu wee be like Gej not knowing dat a dictator like a leopard never changes its spot
TVC go dy under watch too
lmao
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by MrDandy(m): 3:37am On Oct 21, 2017
I hope Daniel Akpata’s ‘whispers of the early morning’ will still be aired on the radio station though. embarassed
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by DinoP: 4:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Some people like FFK claimed that PMB' s govt closed down the station
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by alenwup(m): 5:04am On Oct 21, 2017
This is being the third time or more they are renaming this station. Probably there is more to it than the reason being given. People will miss Kubanji Direct by Citizen Jones, Know Your Right by Barr Ubani and other talk shows. May be they will change TVc too
Re: Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) by Sike(m): 5:31am On Oct 21, 2017
autotrader014:
To all the APC members suffering in silence yet can't complain because of party loyalty, accept our heartfelt condolences. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 / Burna Boy’s 'Twice As Tall' Hits No 1 In 14 Countries In Less Than 48Hrs / Yemi Alade – Tangerine Ft Selebobo [video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.