Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

S E U N! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S E U N! (801 Views)

Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture / E.u.s.t : Ecowas University Of Science And Technology. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

S E U N! by Zuha(f): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2010
This message is directed to Seun,  That is if he doesn't luck or delete this.

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU OWN NIGERIA BY TURNING THIS THREAD TO YOUR OWN POLITICAL AGENDA. THE WAY YOU ARE BULLYING BEAF IS JUST UNFAIR. IF WE DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF NIGERIA, YOU CAN'T BIND US TOGETHER. I AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THAT YOU MAY BE A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL OR SOMETHING OR A PART OF THE CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT.

STOP TAMPERING WITH PEOPLES THREAD OR CLOSE THIS WEBSITE AND FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO!!
Re: S E U N! by udezue(m): 1:46am On Mar 14, 2010
gbam
Re: S E U N! by bookface: 2:26am On Mar 14, 2010
well, this thread is going to get locked as well, and the dude is still not going to apologize. . . it comes with that thing called ***POWER***
Re: S E U N! by Seun(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2010
I am sorry for getting in the way of your plans to tear my beloved country into pieces. cry

(1)

Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section / New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 / Lagos Airport: Woman Breaches Security, Boards Aero Without Ticket - News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.