Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked (22110 Views)

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Court Stops EFCC From Declaring Maina Wanted / Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by SalamRushdie: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2017
dodelight:

My dear, how I wish you used a different username to type this nonsense.

He is a Fulani chap

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by jamace(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2017
I listened to a whatsapp audio interview of Maina (I can not locate it now. Its been long) and he narrated all that transpired. From his explanation, it was clear that he was innocent.

It was obvious that Maina was a victim of Nigeria corruption system whereby if you don't join the corrupt gang, the gang will call you corrupt to tarnish your image.

I support Buhari for recalling him. He will reveal a lot about corruption in pension boards.

NB: Maina went into self exile because the corrupt pension board members wanted to assassinate him.
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Pennywise(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2017
This is the kind of thing senators should address. Unfortunately they are a part of the problem and are effectively useless
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Built2last: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2017
jamace:
I listened to a whatsapp audio interview of Maina (I can not locate it now. Its been long) and he narrated all that transpired. From his explanation, it was clear that he was innocent.

It was obvious that Maina was a victim of Nigeria corruption system whereby if you don't join the corrupt gang, the gang will call you corrupt to tarnish your image.

I support Buhari for recalling him. He will reveal a lot about corruption in pension boards.

And your kunu infested brain believed the audio. And instead of buhari to investigate further and exonerate him. He secretly reinstate him to expose corruption in your words.

I have told you to stop skipping your drugs

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by egoldman(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Wow,
Many are still lobbying to win the pressure of this anti corruption government. Thief madueke had not be able to win the pressure of this government.

Nevertheless, he is still a wanted criminal in the regime of ineffectual buffoon.

Meanwhile orji KANU after joining APC, he still going to court.

So even if maina sleep with buhari, he still have case to answer.
That is why buhari is still the best president. Buhari always followed rule of

Should Buhari arrest or reinstate him ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Splashme: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2017
dodelight:
Nigeria must be rescued from this dullard before he ruins us.
*It's my first time of calling him a dullard, and I believe it's deserving.

The man tire all if us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Bhella5(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Wailers will continue to wail like hyenas.
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by egoldman(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2017
salykely:

The deal with maina is that he would be used as a first hand witness to prosecute public officers who embezzled pension funds. He argued that he never diverted a Kobo. That people who stole money were after his life and career. He agreed that if given the protection to return back to Nigeria he would assist the government in exposing those thieves who are mostly in the Senate today. He spoke extensively on this in Berekete tv. If I get hold of the audio I would upload. The audio is about 2mb, I can't upload it. But if anyone want to listen to it he should send me a WhatsApp chat, I will forward it.

Nonsense ,he is a wanted man by the efcc , has a case in court , the government should not reinstate such a man .
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by luvinhubby(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Wow,
Many are still lobbying to win the pressure of this anti corruption government. Thief madueke had not be able to win the pressure of this government.

Nevertheless, he is still a wanted criminal in the regime of ineffectual buffoon.

Is this one well at all?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by coluka: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Wow,

Zombie oh zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by jamace(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2017
Built2last:

And your kunu infested brain believed the audio. And instead of buhari to investigate further and exonerate him. He secretly reinstate him to expose corruption in your words.

I have told you to stop skipping your drugs
Bro, pls check my comments on Nl generally to have an idea of my kind of personality. I support the truth ALWAYS irrespective of who is involved.
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by wills937: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2017
hahaha Wow...i shake my head every day of this APC govt of change... Chai,indeeed we don enter one chance!
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by delishpot: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Change! Sai Baba till infinity...... Nigerians una dooooo
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by AK481(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Wow,

irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by spector15(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2017
Cekpo34:
grin One minute of silence for MR. INTEGRITY grin
this buhari administration is making a sham of this corruption fight.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by juman(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Very Bad, if this news is true.
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by emmaitive(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
salykely:

The deal with maina is that he would be used as a first hand witness to prosecute public officers who embezzled pension funds. He argued that he never diverted a Kobo. That people who stole money were after his life and career. He agreed that if given the protection to return back to Nigeria he would assist the government in exposing those thieves who are mostly in the Senate today. He spoke extensively on this in Berekete tv. If I get hold of the audio I would upload. The audio is about 2mb, I can't upload it. But if anyone want to listen to it he should send me a WhatsApp chat, I will forward it.
bros dis peoole witchcraft spell wen dem use dey work on u wella

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Klington: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2017
buhari is con artist

Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Built2last: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2017
jamace:
Bro, pls check my comments on Nl generally to have an idea of my kind of personality. I support the truth ALWAYS irrespective of who is involved.

So. How did you hear an audio and concluded he is not guilty. In sane climes a good leader reopens the case. Do a public investigation. If he is innocent you reinstate and pay him all the benefits. But here he is smuggled in and you make a case for him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2017
dodelight:
GEJ, please kindly forgive those who think you were corrupt. We now understand the difference.

So GEJ is not corrupt abi wetin U mean?
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by breakeven: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Hausa Fulani are not corrupt. It is only the rest of Nigerians that are corrupt. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
[s]Wow,

That is why buhari is still the best president. Buhari always followed rule of[/s]

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by jamace(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Built2last:

So. How did you hear an audio and concluded he is not guilty. In sane climes a good leader reopens the case. Do a public investigation. If he is innocent you reinstate and pay him all the benefits. But here he is smuggled in and you make a case for him.

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigerians-react-mainas-re-enstatement-hail-buhari-anti-corruption-war/
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by bejeria101(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mr intergrity stunts again! #stunt101
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by billyG(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
an waiting for d person who paste this fake news to also paste maina letter of reinstatement & promotion.
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Myself2:

Guy wise up,Buhari said cos he knows the money Abacha stole is nothing compared to the one he stole himself
grin
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by CioAngels(f): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pa Buhari likes those that steals in Trillions to work for him to achieve his desires to pull money to the north. I actually never agreed that pa Buhari came to fight corruption but to strategically position northerners for his desired agenda which was why his desperation to Aso Rock and nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by yaki84: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Throwback:
No single evidence provided in this news report that the fugitive was reinstated into the civil service or ministry of interior as claimed.

When the truth of the story is presented, I will equally present my disappointment.
ur disappointment will make disappointment vex.

Can a zombie be ever disappointed by his lord n only saviour buhari?
Never.
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by elbaraj001(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Honestly...if this is true...then I have lost hope in this Buhari lead Government....
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
ajepako:
Why so much hate for Baba Bubu?

He is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.... After jerrkk -off..

Zombie-council-in-Chief...

Thank you
grin
Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
jamace:

NB: Maina went into self exile because the corrupt pension board members wanted to assassinate him.
Which dirty exile.He ran to Dubai to enjoy his stolen pension loot. Can he afford to live in Dubai with a civil servant salary?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Klington:
buhari is con artist

Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUST IN: Saraki, Dogara, Others Defection Unlawful, Says Court / Senate Presidency: Goje’s Withdrawal Divides PDP Caucus / Adewale Adeyemo Appointed Obama Foundation First President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.