Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (4686 Views)

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out / A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help / LASU Lecturers Protest Against Olanrewaju Fagbohun, The Vice Chancellor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by midehill(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2017

3 Likes

Re: . by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2017
I can feel ur pain! But why not take ur case to JESUS?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by midehill(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:

I have ooo but they said faith without work is dead

2 Likes

Re: . by midehill(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 please move this to front page maybe we lasuites can find help from fellow nairalanders please do that asap...thanks in advance
Re: . by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 21, 2017
There is pretty much nothing you can do
About the Lasu Admission, your right. People paid to get there way in, I can testify to people who did that.
Re: . by Kingkyle1(m): 4:07am On Oct 21, 2017
I understand your predicament bros.The truism is that the school can't exceed there dmission carrying capacity, so,less or nothing can be done to palliate your situation. Corrupt processes like admission through connections,bribery and other numerous shenanigans have become a culture in every school. Just hope on God while we see what happens next.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2017
For me ehn lasu is useless how can they admit 3500 out of 36,500 so the remaining people will be trown into bush abi i dont think jamb no about this they collect our 5k still they rendered us useless after u will see their stupid motto WE ARE LASU WE ARE PRODU I HAND OVER ALL TO GOD MY BROTHER GOD OVER EVERYTHING
Re: . by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2017
I swear all the Admin of Nairaland go bomb! ni... if this thing no go front Page... cause I be victim also .... I dey feel the guy pain gan!!!!!! ...after all sleepless night and doing olevel for 3 tyms... now one foolish lasu will now be doing like were!!!

1 Like

Re: . by KendrickAyomide: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2017
stevani:
For me ehn lasu is useless how can they admit 3500 out of 36,500 so the remaining people will be trown into bush abi i dont think jamb no about this they collect our 5k still they rendered us useless after u will see their stupid motto WE ARE LASU WE ARE PRODU I HAND OVER ALL TO GOD MY BROTHER GOD OVER EVERYTHING
haha.. You think NIGERIA gives a Damnn of you BURN?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Horlaarsco: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2017
bleeped up when registration was going one they didn't say this ooo
Re: . by mkfemi: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but life goes on my brother.
you can do change of institution to schools that haven't done post utme. like lautech (since you are leaning work their strike will not affect u that much), and unijos I'm not sure they have done there post Utme.thanks
Re: . by ayox1(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2017
it izz well guys
Re: . by Meel: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2017
mkfemi:
I'm sorry, but life goes on my brother.
you can do change of institution to schools that haven't done post utme. like lautech (since you are leaning work their strike will not affect u that much), and unijos I'm not sure they have done there post Utme.thanks
I concur with dis, go Lautech bro.

Lautech fit delay your destiny sha, but with your photography skills, u no go feel am much.
Re: . by femo122: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2017
undecided Nigeria jagajaga poor man the suffer suffer
Re: . by Solowisy: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2017
I actually could relate to your pain my beloved friend , it saddens my heart to know that we are been denied admission not because we do not merit it but because corruption has now become order of the day. I had 69.88 % as my aggregate, my o - level was okay with one sitting, I scored 223 in my jamb choose mass communication yet no admission while those who scored way below mine where given admission to study even more high courses. This is my second attempt at admission. I choose UNIBEN last year, scored 203 in jamb o - level was one sitting, I wrote post utme before it was canceled by our soo caring government, was called back for screening yet no admission ! all the money spent and now LASU want to start with there own … ... Frustrating aspirants effort by throwing their ambitions, inspirations and aspirations into the gutters. We call on the President Mr Buhari, Governor of Lagos state Mr Akinwunmi Ambode , ASUU chairperson and all Nairalanders to help us oooo… .. Students in Nigeria are been fustrated ! Say No to CORRUPTION ! #Lasuadmitmore

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2017
I can relate too, OAU did me same in 2014 but thank God I was admitted d following year 4 same course tho in anoda school nd nw m in 300l¤ My advice is that you choose another school in next jamb. Naija institution is bleeped up already cos of bias in admitting students.
Re: . by kennychillz: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2017

Re: . by sKeetz(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:

The kind backhand slap I for give you if say you near me ehh. When was Jesus when he was been cheated of his right?!?

Re: . by stargirlolamiku: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2017
I don't no y u guys are shouting indigenes indigenes , look guys we indigenes are also affected I as a person I scored 63.25 but still not admitted , av been crying since the day 1 they've released their list , Lasu as shattered me completely . let's jus say Lasu dis yr admission is based on corruption bribery influence etc my parents has tried to console me several but couldn't cos whenever I think of jamb wahala , iivc tension s etc I jus can't stop thinking it and at the end of the day I end up with av a severe headache and serious eyes ache. non indigene spent #5000 for their screening we indigene that spent going to #12000 for both iivc n screening nko ? am not saying we should protest buh stop saying they favoured their indigenes cos we indigenes ain't favoured at all.......
Re: . by ayox1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
stargirlolamiku:
I don't no y u guys are shouting indigenes indigenes , look guys we indigenes are also affected I as a person I scored 63.25 but still not admitted , av been crying since the day 1 they've released their list , Lasu as shattered me completely . let's jus say Lasu dis yr admission is based on corruption bribery influence etc my parents has tried to console me several but couldn't cos whenever I think of jamb wahala , iivc tension s etc I jus can't stop thinking it and at the end of the day I end up with av a severe headache and serious eyes ache. non indigene spent #5000 for their screening we indigene that spent going to #12000 for both iivc n screening nko ? am not saying we should protest buh stop saying they favoured their indigenes cos we indigenes ain't favoured at all.......
hmmm.. it izz well..
Re: . by falcon01: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
is he a staff in the school??

4 Likes

Re: . by kay29000(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: . by Eleniyan15: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bro lasu can't accept more than the required quota to avoid overpopulation

Last intake if you see the way newbie were fainting in various hall and also failing, lecturers also to mark script e.t.c

Bro just have faith I'm sure another list would be released just pray

1 Like

Re: . by kingxsamz(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bro I feel ur pain too but what can we do?
I also picked Lasu, tried all my best in jamb, my waec is good,still no admission.
I swear the thought of writing jamb the third time is really depressing and also the thought of having to go through another year without being in school while all my mates are already getting admitted is really painful...
Anyways I'm just hoping sha...
Re: . by beninguy: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Their JUPEB admission was a fraud as well . I got AAB yet I was admitted for biochemistry instead of medicine and surgery guys with lower scores got it...we need relevant bodies to intervene
Re: . by midehill(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yes oooo we are calling on. All powerful nairalanders to help us...please if u know ambode help us to tell him...lasu cheated us...we say no to favourism...#lasu admit more
Re: . by midehill(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
beninguy:
Their JUPEB admission was a fraud as well . I got AAB yet I was admitted for biochemistry instead of medicine and surgery guys with lower scores got it...we need relevant bodies to intervene

Yes oooo lasu. Corruption is too fake

Benin guy pls can I have ur number...I Ave a question to ask u concerning lasu jupeb
Re: . by slyrone(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
my own is don't single out Lasu, corruption is everywhere. better luck next time though, go dey prepare for jamb next year, no hard feelings and choose wisely
Re: . by Henrydboss: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
midehill:
Lagos state university is not being fair in the admission process this year...

I call on the powerful people on nairaland to please come to our aid...lasu is playing us wayo ooo because we have nobody...

OK to start with...I graduated from secondary since 2014 and I have been seeking for admission since then...my first waec was bad...so I did gce so I combined...but unfortunately I wasn't admitted though it was uniben I choose den...the next year same tin appened...i choose uniben no admission...guys and I was having good grades in my jamb...my first jamb score was 240...I studied hard 4 it...so last year I. Was. Super ready 4 d post utme but dat was wen our govt cancel post utme...this affect my admission bcus I was using two sittings...I hope u can relate...those wit two sittings wil b. Divided by 2...so all my frndz wit one sittings were admitted...well I accept that so this year I took another waec bcus I dnt wannt to loose admission diz year again...my dad is a old man close to 70...he was retrench from his work diz january...so dey gave him money 4 retirement...out of the money he gave me 40k to go nd register 4 waec...this is a man. That is not working again ooo...my jamb score was good...my waec I failed two subj wich was necessary so I had to combine...after reading day and night for my exams...I managed to buy lasu screening form...no post utme exam...I gave it alll my best...my dad gave me d money alsoo bcus m not working...m learning photography though m through but no money 4 camera...well lemmme continue my story
I always have diz at d back of my mind that one day I will make my dad proud...I gave lasu all my best...I managed to Ave 67 percentage...now lasu wants to jeorpardize all my effort...they started wit admitting their indigene of which is not fair...an indigene wit 62percent z being admitted 4 medicine and surgery...the highest course in Nigeria while non indigene with 75 and 79 percent are not admmitte...well I have no problem wit dat...atleast dey Ave d right to favour their indigene...but what amazed me was when they began to admit non indigene. Wit far lesser score dat we both applied 4...a guy came. From oyo wich I also came from he got 62 as his screening score while I got 67 for the same course...he has. Been admitted mayb wit d power of connection...so many issuess like dat...another gel got 50percent and she was admitted 4 nursing,she is not an indigene ooo while other non indigene as high as 80percent Ave not been admitted and now LASU SAID ADMISSION for 2017/2018 HAVE CLOSE after all our effort...after all d money our poor parent managed to get for us to be somebody in life...we aspirant are fighhting because lasu cheated us...they gave all d admission based on runs...d people dat were eligible 4 d admission were not given...please I believe there will be justice....they didn't admit much...and d admission dey gave pple were based on bribe/corruption...I am therefore pleading on behalf of my affected colleagues justice must be done concerning lasu admisssion...we are begging president buhari,governor ambode,vice president yemi osinbanjo,and nairalanders who can be of help to us...we say no to lasu wickedness...#lasu admit more
So people still dey do runs gan what abt the so called central admission processing system (CAPS)
Re: . by Henrydboss: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
stargirlolamiku:
So people still dey do runs gan what abt the so called central admission processing system (CAPS)
Re: . by Henrydboss: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
fidalgo19:
There is pretty much nothing you can do
About the Lasu Admission, your right. People paid to get there way in, I can testify to people who did that.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Henrydboss:

Forget that one
People paid, I know the guy and his father very well
And his name is on admission list.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When To Use "Is" And When To Use "Was" In A Sentence? / The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Date / 30 Harmful Things To Stop Doing To Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.