Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Top 10 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cool Cash From Blogging - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top 10 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cool Cash From Blogging (501 Views)

Reliable Business: Secrets Of Making Money Exposed! / Get ur MTN 1gb 4just #400 and also convert your airtime to cash from us�� / Easycashjob Review: Can You Really Make Cool Cash On Easycashjob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cool Cash From Blogging by naijaflexy: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2017
1. Image Ads
I started making money all those years ago through Google AdSense ads. My blog is hosted on Blogger, and the ads fit into my template like a glove. When my site gets lots of traffic, my revenue is higher (you get paid a varying amount per click), and the inverse is also true. In more recent years, I’ve had mixed experiences with these ads. I’ve definitely made less money despite similar traffic rates, which is why I’ve ultimately diversified.

Alternatively, you can seek out advertisers on your own. For example, craft bloggers might get shops from Etsy to sign on for ads at monthly rates. Local blogs might attract area businesses for support, and so on. You’ll need a spot on your sidebar to display the ads to drive traffic to their sites and get the artwork from your advertisers in the form of a JPEG. I’ve seen bloggers set up contracts for this type of advertising on one month, quarterly, or yearly commitments. Some also offer different sizes at different prices.

2. Ad Networks
When I noticed my AdSense ads weren’t performing optimally anymore, I shopped around for a publishing network. I chose BlogHer, which is now known as SheKnows, because I liked the community of women writers and several of my friends had shared good experiences. Like many networks, I had to apply, be accepted, and sign a contract. In the years since, I’ve been pleased with my decision.

Networks require bloggers to place a banner or sidebar ad in prime real estate on their sites. In return, bloggers get opportunities to write sponsored posts and do paid reviews for campaigns the team coordinates on their behalf. Another popular ad network I’ve heard great things about is Federated Media. Truth is, there are many out there — so be sure to read all the fine print before signing.

3. Affiliate Links
There are lots of different stores and marketplaces with affiliate programs across the web. One of the most popular with bloggers is Amazon Associates. Of course, there are many alternatives to Amazon if you’d rather stick with something more specific, too. The way it works is anytime you link to a product using your referral code, you’ll earn a percentage back if your readers purchase that item (and sometimes other items in that order).

Adding affiliate links to your blog is easy, but take care not to oversaturate your content with products. Instead, consider occasional shopping posts where you recommend some of your favorite items or review things you own and enjoy. That way, your content is helpful to your readers and not just a big referral link dump.

To Continue Reading... Follow the link to the Blog here: https://www.ngmtechnology.com/sure-ways-making-extra-cool-cash-blogging/
Re: Top 10 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cool Cash From Blogging by folashade96(f): 1:00am On Oct 21, 2017
The deepest human need is the need to be appreciated. welldone op
Re: Top 10 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cool Cash From Blogging by sdotnet: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello blogger in the building
New and fresh
UK Adsense available for sale...
USA Adsense available for sale...
*10* Naija Adsense available for sale.....
All unverified and non hosted
Inbox for deal Call /whatsapp me on 08101833546

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Allows You To Delete Accidentally Sent Messages / Dutch Scientists Close To 'breakthrough' Method Of Growing Crops / Six Alternatives To Bitcoin You Should Consider - Bitcoin Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.