Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Can I Use My Campus Bonus On Airtel Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Use My Campus Bonus On Airtel Subscription (4720 Views)

Airtel 8x Data And Airtime Bonus On ALL Recharge – See How To Activate It / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Use My Campus Bonus On Airtel Subscription by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Please I subscribed to airtel monthly plan.
I have exhausted the main bundle remaining the campus bonus...I am currently unable to use the campus bonus to browse..I called customer care and they promised to solve it but all to no avail. .

So guys any remedy for me
Re: How Can I Use My Campus Bonus On Airtel Subscription by Frankygeo: 2:44am On Oct 21, 2017
lol that airtel campus bonus is poo. I even had to go to a federal campus close to me to try it to no avail and i have over a gigg bonus

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is It To Changed Iphone X Battery / Discuss Huawei Y320, Looks Pretty Good / How To Hide Your Number On Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.