Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

India’s First Transgender Couple Set To Wed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / India’s First Transgender Couple Set To Wed (803 Views)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India’s First Transgender Couple Set To Wed by PenPrince07: 1:57am On Oct 21, 2017
India’s first transgender couple, Sukanyeah Krishna and Aarav Appukuttan, are set to wed in November this year.

Aarav, 46, was assigned female, while Sukanyeah, 22, was assigned male.

Both are from Kerala, and met by chance at a hospital about three years ago with the duo not knowing they have to do a sex reassignment surgery at the time.

Speaking to India Better Times, Aarav said he was attracted to Sukanyeah and thought to talk to her.

”When I saw her, I couldn’t resist talking to her,” Aarav Appukuttan said.

“I saw her and I was really curious to get to know her. So, I initiated the conversation and we started talking.”

When their sexes were changed, Aarav said he made the move and proposed to her, in spite of the age gap.

“We’ve applied to get our sex changed in all our documents, and that takes a lot of time,” Aarav said. “As soon as that’s done, we will tie the knot.

”I want it to be a legal marriage, so it’s easier for us to adopt a child. You can’t do that without a marriage certificate.”

https://www.concisenews.global/news/india-first-transgender-couple-set-to-wed-november/

Re: India’s First Transgender Couple Set To Wed by fatimababy95(f): 2:12am On Oct 21, 2017
A man approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell you for $25,000. Sir, JP Morgan replied, I do not know what is in the envelope, however if you show me, and I like it, I give you my word as a gentleman that I will pay you what you ask. The man agreed to the terms, and handed over the envelope. JP Morgan opened it, and extracted a single sheet of paper. He gave it one look, a mere glance, then handed the piece of paper back to the gent. And paid him the agreed-upon $25,000. The Paper: 1. Every morning, write a list of the things that need to be done that day. 2. Do them.
Re: India’s First Transgender Couple Set To Wed by autofreak2020(m): 2:50am On Oct 21, 2017
fatimababy95:
A man approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell you for $25,000. Sir, JP Morgan replied, I do not know what is in the envelope, however if you show me, and I like it, I give you my word as a gentleman that I will pay you what you ask. The man agreed to the terms, and handed over the envelope. JP Morgan opened it, and extracted a single sheet of paper. He gave it one look, a mere glance, then handed the piece of paper back to the gent. And paid him the agreed-upon $25,000. The Paper: 1. Every morning, write a list of the things that need to be done that day. 2. Do them.

This is awesome, Fatima.

If you can't do the little thing right, you can do great ones.

Can I know you beyond this page? I will keep refreshing this page for next 24 hours. Thanks.
Re: India’s First Transgender Couple Set To Wed by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Ok.
As former man is now set to marry former woman, should we expect former children from them?

Designers human beings now turning locally manufactured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India’s First Transgender Couple Set To Wed by famifox: 4:36am On Oct 21, 2017
It's Alright
Re: India’s First Transgender Couple Set To Wed by Fxmanager(m): 5:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

What Will People Say¤ / Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison / Man Prefers Sex Doll, Divorced His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.