Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 (42553 Views)

Chelsea Vs Huddersfield Town (1 - 1) On 9th May 2018 / Huddersfield Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 2) - Live / Manchester United Vs Huddersfield Town (2 - 0) On 3rd February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Airtimex(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mediapace:

So huddersfield na big team?

Aveg no let me laugh jorrr grin

Tottenham go beat you bro ,they are not your mate

grin

Like I said, in England Na small teams dey disturb pass. If you think am lying, ask Chelsea fans...

If Man Utd received it today, means Chelsea must have been receiving it harder. Even from teams that have not scored a single goal this season cheesy

Leave Tottenham game till then...we have tougher one before them...Swansea in capital cup...

I repeat again in England, small teams dey disturb pass. Ask Chelsea fans

2 Likes

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by preselect(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
heheheheheheheheheheheheh
hhahahahahahahahahhahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . . to be contnued . . hahaha. . . grin

#BlameBuhari

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

Analyze the game with your mind bro, not your heart. This aren't excuses. It is a reality check. Stop having unnecesarily high expectations of a team that is still far from its best. Lower your expectations bro, so you don't end up with high blood pressure with the way you keep complaining every week.

When Mourinhi took preventive measures to manage the situation, you lot were complaining that he was too defensive. Now you dominated the game with 86℅ possession and still lost. So, what next? Mind you when we were winning games 4-0, I didn't hear you complaining. All was rosy then right?

The creative player that was supposed to drive the team is Mkhi. How has he performed in the last 3 games; heck since Pogba's injury? His he on the same level with De Bruyne? I wasn't surprised he started from the bench today. He lost the ball 21 times against Benfica. Against Liverpool, same thing. Got the ball and turned it over immediately.

So, who would you have started with since the line up was shitty?
by preventive measures i meant having the necessary squad depth that can cater for injuries.
even when we won by 4 goals i complained because i noticed we only got lucky with goals and dint play well in those matches.
as far as today was concerned i dont understand why lingard had to start when we all know it would have been best having rashford and lukaku on the pitch if goals is what we wanted, after the injury also blind could have came on and not lindelof who has not had a good start to his man utd career. lastly i think you are right that i should lower my expectations for now but seriously not against teams like this that i expect man utd to atleast get a draw against.
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by kudsweet(f): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
It's obvious this game was a draw

Huddersfield won HT while Man U won 2HT, invariably both teams won each half, hence draw was the game if you may ask.
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Jubilancy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Man u sef just cut my ticket #money that would have been useful for graduation party

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Airtimex(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

Now, here is someone who understands how to do well in the EPL. There are only 30 points available to pick against the big teams, and 84 points to pick against the so-called small teams. 84 points. Many fans don't even realize that. All you get from beaten your fellow big teams is bragging rights. It doesn't guarantee a good season or league title. Just ask Jurgen Klopp.

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Im crying cos my bae deseo will now start feeling bad.. cry cry cry cry

Lol
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bibidear:

he shouldnt come near that team again

on behalf of the ManUtd house Here on nairaland "linderlof contract is hereby terminated.....
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

Baba, tell them o. I still believe we'll finish in the top four. We just need to pray against these constant injuries. The team still needs a lot of improvement though. Pogba is very key to this team. It's so obvious.

finish top is an understatement
of course we are gonna win the league this season....
let the haters know that also
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
meforyou1:
is it media people that choose your players? Good, media can ask for him, but it's only the manager that trained him can field him or not

baba, AbeG "PARK WELL......"
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mediapace:

If you check your next 5 fixtures apart from carling cup

You will cry bro undecided

Man u no be strong team bro

You haven't meet any big team you dey shout

Na only liverpool and huddersfield catch you and you dey cry.

Chelsea have played Arsenal,tottenham,man city,atletico and you were mocking chelsea

Abeg leave matter for Mathias and go face your own team....
must you shook your eyes for my team.....
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Mediapace: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Airtimex:

grin

Like I said, in England Na small teams dey disturb pass. If you think am lying, ask Chelsea fans...

If Man Utd received it today, means Chelsea must have been receiving it harder. Even from teams that have not scored a single goal this season cheesy

Leave Tottenham game till then...we have tougher one before them...Swansea in capital cup...

I repeat again in England, small teams dey disturb pass. Ask Chelsea fans

Lol chelsea received it from a team that haven't scored this season grin

And Man u recieved it from a team that returned from team B this season
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by RaeMystix: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

God bless you for this. Many fail to realize that. An Europa Cup and EFL cup win and suddenly many plastic fans are expecting too much. This team is far from there.
I may be wrong, but my guess is that you aren't a Manchester fan. Are you?. cheesy
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Bibidear(f): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
AndrewFarms:

on behalf of the ManUtd house Here on nairaland "linderlof contract is hereby terminated.....
u have my support

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Airtimex(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mediapace:

Lol chelsea received it from a team that haven't scored this season grin

And Man u recieved it from a team that returned from team B this season

Lol grin

They won their first 3 premier league
matches.

Returning from team B doesn't make a team weak. You think am lying? ask Leicester City fans.

But not scoring a single goal after seven league games was a record broken by crystal palace who in return ended their frustrations on defending champions... cheesy

Have you seen why you should ask Chelsea fans how small teams play in England...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Mediapace: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
AndrewFarms:

Abeg leave matter for Mathias and go face your own team....
must you shook your eyes for my team.....

Though my team is weak and i concur

But man u is weaker,you will soon get there
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Danelo:
just wanted to know if the real United has played

LOL grin cheesy . Shey na fake one play before.
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by maisauki: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
I no go talk
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by dabossman(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

I may be wrong, but my guess is that you aren't a Manchester fan. Are you?. cheesy

I'm a United fan through and through. I've been one for 25 years, and I get sick and tired of these plastic fans who whine and complain after every bad game. 1st loss of the season they are already lamenting. like it's the end of the world. Glory hunters everywhere. Come on, it's football. You win some, you lose some, you draw some. Peeps should deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by dabossman(m): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuteamigo1:

by preventive measures i meant having the necessary squad depth that can cater for injuries.
even when we won by 4 goals i complained because i noticed we only got lucky with goals and dint play well in those matches.
as far as today was concerned i dont understand why lingard had to start when we all know it would have been best having rashford and lukaku on the pitch if goals is what we wanted, after the injury also blind could have came on and not lindelof who has not had a good start to his man utd career. lastly i think you are right that i should lower my expectations for now but seriously not against teams like this that i expect man utd to atleast get a draw against.

It is always easy in retrospect to say, this person should have started, or that person should have started. Sadly, that doesn't guarantee that the game would have ended differently. We've seen Daley Blind commit blunders too in defence. Centre back is not his best position. Rashford had a knock against Benfica. I wouldn't have started him either for that reason. Not with bigger games coming up.

The team put out today was good enough to beat Huddersfield. That's the team i would have put out. Maybe minus Lindelof. Mata or Lingard to play in the no.10 role since Mkhi seems to be out of form. They just made two errors that we paid for. Sh*t happens. There'll be days like that.

Oh, and as for depth in the team in case of injuries that will take some time to sort out. Very good players cost money, especially when it's an English team that is buying. See how much has been spent just getting about 6 players in 2 seasons. See how much Citeh have spent in the same time. Ridiculous. We have Mr. Van Goof to thank for some of that. Jonny Evans is still miles better than Smalling in my books. Also sold Chicharito and Di Maria ( whose a prima Donna by the way).

2 Likes

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by jefcee: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by zicoraads: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2017
I'm happy some people are now lowering expectations. After bragging they were going to lift the EPL. They are now back to comparing themselves with a team that lifted it last season grin A team that hasn't spent close to the money they have splashed in about two years. Losers!
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Doluseun(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2017
dabossman:

It is always easy in retrospect to say, this person should have started, or that person should have started. Sadly, that doesn't guarantee that the game would have ended differently. We've seen Daley Blind commit blunders too in defence. Centre back is not his best position. Rashford had a knock against Benfica. I wouldn't have started him either for that reason. Not with bigger games coming up.

The team put out today was good enough to beat Huddersfield. That's the team i would have put out. Maybe minus Lindelof. Mata or Lingard to play in the no.10 role since Mkhi seems to be out of form. They just made two errors that we paid for. Sh*t happens. There'll be days like that.

Oh, and as for depth in the team in case of injuries that will take some time to sort out. Very good players cost money, especially when it's an English team that is buying. See how much has been spent just getting about 6 players in 2 seasons. See how much Citeh have spent in the same time. Ridiculous. We have Mr. Van Goof to thank for some of that. Jonny Evans is still miles better than Smalling in my books. Also sold Chicharito and Di Maria ( whose a prima Donna by the way).
You are indeed a true man United fan.
All your points so far on this thread is so on point and there is no better way to put it than the way you've put them .
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Doluseun(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2017
dabossman:

Van gaal also sold off Rafael, who was way better than darmian so far
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2017
optional1:

i didn't see manu in my vision oh..

How has been ur weekend so far

Issorite
Weekend was stressful a lil bit. Abeg remember me for prayer during service today smiley
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Noblewhiz(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Last week them laugh Chelsea. Not knowing say their own dey wait for them for front grin

Meanwhile RIp to my tickets.

Bros why na...

1. You can't compare Crystal palace to Huddersfield.
by the fact that Cry. were without a win n used Chelsea for their first win n goals of the season.

2. Beaten at home by Crystal palace was bizarre compared to the away game.

3. ##GGMU
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by RaeMystix: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2017
dabossman:

I'm a United fan through and through. I've been one for 25 years, and I get sick and tired of these plastic fans who whine and complain after every bad game. 1st loss of the season they are already lamenting. like it's the end of the world. Glory hunters everywhere. Come on, it's football. You win some, you lose some, you draw some. Peeps should deal with it.

I do agree. At the end of the day, we can't win all because there are other teams that are as good as we are, and also pursuing the same goals as us each season. 25years? Nothing but Respect.
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by optional1(f): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tuham:

Issorite
Weekend was stressful a lil bit. Abeg remember me for prayer during service today smiley

ehya
pele

@9:31am was already @ home..
I attend mass not service..
Will still put u in prayer..

1 Like

Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Noblewhiz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
sintirin:

lol which of the blood type
The #GGMU type
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by AndrewFarms(m): 6:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Mediapace:

Though my team is weak and i concur
But man u is weaker,you will soon get there
so which is your team...
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2017
optional1:

ehya pele
@9:31am was already @ home.. I attend mass not service.. Will still put u in prayer..
Anyone wey yu attend, since prayer is involved.. No prob
Thank yuu & happy new week
Re: Huddersfield Town VS Manchester United (2. - 1) On 21st October 2017 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
9JAgosurvive:
Huddersfield Town

Town of my great University, The University of Huddersfield www.hud.ac.uk made celebrating tonight, town center, the pubs and clubs would be lite.. I love this town, I cherish my Uni day

Welldone lads

Wish I could say the same about my uni. Loughborough grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 2nd February 2020 / Leipzig Vs Manchester United UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2020 / EPL 2019/20: Best Players, Managers, Goals And More Chosen By Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.