Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Happy 55th Birthday To David Ibiyeomie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 55th Birthday To David Ibiyeomie (1856 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 55th Birthday To David Ibiyeomie by Biafrareform(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Is that time of the year when we celebrate a living legend in the kingdom, a trailblazer, pathfinder, administrator, spiritual father, pastor, philanthropist.

Your ministry has given many hope, transformed and moulded destinies. I have seen you demonstrated the power of God which has rooted my faith in Him.

That point when everything seems hopeless for me, God directed me to your path and the rest is me full of hope, aspirations and dreams.

God has used you to shape and transform my life. My school wouldn't have been possible without you.

A man of impeccable integrity. Your humility & compassion is infectious and inspiring.

You are already blessed. What more could I ask this day.
Long life, greater anointing, clearer vision, global recognition and may all your dreams come to pass.

Happy Birthday Papa

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young / 1 Corinthians 9:27 : Disqualified For The Prize? - Paul Ellis / I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.