Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

In Need Of Your Professional Advise.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of Your Professional Advise.. (610 Views)

Professional advise needed. Please Help ! / Private Job Or Govt. Job (advise Pls) / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Your Professional Advise.. by Olusharp(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for viewing this thread.
I am a content writer/blogger and majorly I write for blogs hosted in Nigeria and own by Nigerians.
I am still a student and this stands as a part time job but recently I have been having this idea of turning it into a full blown business and also thinking of adding graphics design to it. my problem is, what are those things I should put in place and is there any body or association of content writers I should join?
Another issue is on the people I write for,since it is a freelance job I hardly known any of them,mine is to write and get paid, is it safe or is there something I should put in place.

pls I need your professional advise especially from content writers and other people who are qualified to do so.

cc lalasticlala, mynd
Re: In Need Of Your Professional Advise.. by Prec1ous(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2017
You are not smart... But purpose driven.

Why not create a blog and put up all your writing there. They will start to earn you some money soon.

I write for foreigners but now it is better to claim my intellectual property.

A blog will also increase your Value and you will earn more when you get consulted and hired.

Work smart.
Re: In Need Of Your Professional Advise.. by Olusharp(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prec1ous:
You are not smart... But purpose driven.

Why not create a blog and put up all your writing there. They will start to earn you some money soon.

I write for foreigners but now it is better to claim my intellectual property.

A blog will also increase your Value and you will earn more when you get consulted and hired.

Work smart.
I own a blog but I don't really have time for it... my name is attached to every blog I write for.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) / Social Networking Website For Professionals In Nigeria / Meet The First Female Navy General From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.