Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Until I Met The Phenom - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Until I Met The Phenom (394 Views)

Burna Boy, Tems Attend Met Gala 2023 (photos) / Commissioner For Women Affairs Met with Team Bayelsa Campus Queen / Heavenly Bodies: See Photo Of Some Celebrities At The 2018 Met Gala Ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met The Phenom by EkoTemple: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2017
UNTIL I MET YOU (THE PHENOM):
1) I thought I knew how to DANCE, until I met you who DANCED and celebrates God unashamedly like DAVID in the Bible who celebrated his God without restraints ... in spite of being a king!
2) I thought I was a DANGEROUS and SACRIFICIAL GIVER, until I met you and discovered I was just operating at tangent of giving
3) I thought i knew how to CELEBRATE GOD WITH POMP, until I met you and realized i was operating at kindergarten level
4) I thought I knew how to LAUGH, until I met you and discovered I need to laugh more, more and more ... even as God laughed at his enemies in Psalm 2:4
5) I thought DIVINE HEALING was the ultimate, until I met you and discovered there's something called DIVINE HEALTH.
6) I thought I knew how to PRAISE TO RISE FROM ASHES, until i met you and learned the secret of how to BOUNCE BACK from SET BACK and MAKE A RESOUNDING COMEBACK!
7) I thought I understood the meaning of PERSECUTION, until I met you and discovered it is one essential ingredient that indicates I am making great progress in what God called me to do which provokes envy, jealousy and intense hatred
cool I thought I knew the meaning of GRACE, until I met you who is not just an embodiment of Grace but GRACE PERSONIFIED!
9) I thought i had speed, until i met you and discovered God gives SUPERNATURAL SPEED.
10) I thought I was at the PINNACLE of my career, until I met you and realized I had not even started
11) I thought becoming a FINANCIAL SIGN was MIRAGE, until i met you and discovered BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES UNDER-GUARDING PROSPERITY.
12) I thought STRUGGLING in life was normal, until I met you and discovered its complete abnormality. You generously and graciously, without my asking for it, handed me a GLOBAL PLATFORM to be myself and do what God ordained for my life ... "Train and Develop Leaders for His Glory"!
13) I thought I understood the power of FAVOR, until I listened to your incredible testimonies of how God accelerated your little effort and colored you with glory.
14) I thought I understood how to HONOR God's Servant, until i met you and experienced the potency of honoring a prophet.
15) I thought I understood the LOVE of GOD, until I met you and discovered the deep secrets behind Mathew 6:33 and John 3:16
16) I thought Heaven determines what happens to me here on earth, until I met you and discovered I God has given me the power to chart a direction for my life.
17) I thought I understood the meaning of HUMILITY, until I met you and discovered you're the personification
18) I was contented with being a CANDLE, but you hit me hard that God wants me to become a FLOODLIGHT.
19) I was satisfied with the LIMELIGHT, but you taught me that God wanted me to operate in the SPOTLIGHT.
20) I thought being GOOD at what I do was COOL and I was highly celebrated for that, until you challenged me that being GREAT was God's will for me and pushed me not to only raise the BAR but to become the BAR!
For this and many more, I say a BIG thank you for being my PASTOR. I have no REGRETS being with you and I am proud of your leadership capacities, capabilities and competencies! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR and I pray for many more years of GREAT IMPACT.
# PapaLikeNoOther
# FatherLikeNoOth er
# TeacherLikeNoOt her
# GiverLikeNoOthe r
# DancerLikeNoOth er
# CoachLikeNoOthe r
# PastorLikeNoOth er
# Papa@55
More useful years

(1) (Reply)

Christmas For The Less Privilege / Massive Photo + Video Discount / Yabatech: Photos From Yct Cypher 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.