Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell (3209 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by theLegion(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
A pretty girl recently went to her Instagram page and revealed that to the best of her knowledge, there is no heaven, neither is there any hell. And most of all the beliefs about having a life after death sounds like a lie to this young lady.

Read what the lady wrote below:

"I think people should do GOOD because it's very appropriate, not because there's a hell or a heaven waiting for us somewhere. Cos sincerely, truthfully, candidly, there's none of those."

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/blog/nigerian-lady-says-no-heaven-hell/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by Dalam0n: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Heaven and he'll remains people's imaginations. These places are fictional places.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by abdallah9566(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by theLegion(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Those who went there and returned with stories are not fools.
Dalam0n:
Heaven and he'll remains people's imaginations. These places are fictional places.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by marttol: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Devil And His DemonS Are Really Capturing souls... I PRAY GOD OPEN THE EYES OF THIS PEOPLE
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
She is right
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by OtemSapien: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
There is no hell, but the afterlife of the christian is named heaven, but it's a place of boredom with peace(all other afterlives are peaceful too, but most are lively and funfilled). However there are many afterlives apart from heaven. Chumorld, Clumoid, etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
She's right.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by johnydon22(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
how is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 12, 2017
theLegion:

lol, have you seen one before? I'm not arguing for heaven or hell oh. I want to know if you've seen 'who went there and returned with stories that are not fools'

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by theLegion(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Bro all I know is that "Those who went there and returned with stories are not fools".
Don't like arguments, this same thing has been talked about for generations.

ENDTIMEgist:

lol, have you seen one before? I'm not arguing for heaven or hell oh. I want to know if you've seen 'who went there and returned with stories that are not fools'
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by Ochoiho: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2017
My wife was sick sometimes 2003(She was in J s s 1, way far before I meet her) She was given an hour to live by the Doctor that attended to her- She was having shortage of Blood. A donor that match could not be gotten within the time frame and she eventually died.

Her death experience.She said she found herself inside a Vehicle climbing up at a top speed while hearing her mum's call fading away. The Vehicle eventually stop and she came out to face a fenced city. Inside the city was very bright but there was no way for her to enter. She was busy looking for the gate only for a tall, handsome Man to appeared from no where. She identified Him to be Jesus. She pleaded to be allowed to entered into the city or that Jesus should take away the sickness that is always troubling her. Jesus informed her of His decision to do the later.Note: She was a born-again christian

She later found herself in the Hospital bed with people praying vehemently around her. three days later, she was discharged from the hospital and never suffer the illness again till date.

Dont believe anything, but one thing is certain-death. When that happens, you will not only believe but you will have a taste of the real deal. I wish you goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by theLegion(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
I believe in Jesus Christ
Ochoiho:
My wife was sick sometimes 2003(She was in J s s 1, way far before I meet her) She was given an hour to live by the Doctor that attended to her- She was having shortage of Blood. A donor that match could not be gotten within the time frame and she eventually died.

Her death experience.She said she found herself inside a Vehicle climbing up at a top speed while hearing her mum's call fading away. The Vehicle eventually stop and she came out to face a fenced city. Inside the city was very bright but there was no way for her to enter. She was busy looking for the gate only for a tall, handsome Man to appeared from no where. She identified Him to be Jesus. She pleaded to be allowed to entered into the city or that Jesus should take away the sickness that is always troubling her. Jesus informed her of His decision to do the later.Note: She was a born-again christian

She later found herself in the Hospital bed with people praying vehemently around her. three days later, she was discharged from the hospital and never suffer the illness again till date.

Dont believe anything, but one thing is certain-death. When that happens, you will not only believe but you will have a taste of the real deal. I wish you goodluck
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by haffaze777(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ochoiho:

What's d title of this novel? I really need to read it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by God2man(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
The Bible, the word of God said it and it is settle forever in heaven.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
theLegion:
A pretty girl recently went to her Instagram page and revealed that to the best of her knowledge, there is no heaven, neither is there any hell. And most of all the beliefs about having a life after death sounds like a lie to this young lady.

"I think people should do GOOD because it's very appropriate, not because there's a hell or a heaven waiting for us somewhere. Cos sincerely, truthfully, candidly, there's none of those."

who said doing good will get you into heaven If you don't repent and believe in the Lord Jesus you will perish in hell.

Dear friends, the time is short, the days are evil Jesus is coming again. You either meet in peace or you meet him in shame and sorrow for yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by Ahasco(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2017
Ochoiho:

To start with who told you the person you saw was Jesus? You should have asked his name before concluding, next time you don't just give names to any imaginary being you believe you see without confirmation from that imaginary being itself. You know why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Ochoiho:

Your wife was a Christian that was y she saw Jesus, if she had been a Muslim she would have seen Muhammad and Jew probably moses....
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by Ochoiho: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
bolinjkezzy
Your own experience is on the way, wait patiently for it. Please report back to this forum the personality you'll see if you ever have the opportunity of returning. bye
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by theLegion(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Seriously? Nawa oo
Ochoiho:

bolinjkezzy
Your own experience is on the way, wait patiently for it. Please report back to this forum the personality you'll see if you ever have the opportunity of returning. bye
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by analize701: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
theLegion:

To the best of her knowledge nah. Should that be a problem?

To the best of my Knowledge, there's nothing like death. Do you want to argue with me?

She is entitled to her personal opinion. it is her god given right.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by analize701: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Ahasco:

To start with who told you the person you saw was Jesus? You should have asked his name before concluding, next time you don't just give names to any imaginary being you believe you see without confirmation from that imaginary being itself. You know why?
No single person who has ever seen Jesus was confused as to who he or she saw. When you meet him, you'd know.

Saul of Tasius called Him 'Lord' immediately he saw Him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by analize701: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Your wife was a Christian that was y she saw Jesus, if she had been a Muslim she would have seen Muhammad and Jew probably moses....
Do you have a record of any Muslim who has ever seen Muhammed?
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
analize701:
Do you have a record of any Muslim who has ever seen Muhammed?
I have....
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by Ochoiho: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

I have....
We'll love to have your details on this. Muslim buries their dead immediately to avoid one coming back to burst the lies handed over to them through their Mohammed. You may not believe this, anybody that had a real death experience and is able to come back will turn a Christian Evangelist.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by frank317: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
theLegion:

Of course they are not fools... the fools are people who believe the nonsensical stories.

Oh, i went to heaven two weeks ago and came back. Be sure to use me as reference when next u want to prove the existence of heaven to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by frank317: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ochoiho:

Lol... ur wife drove a spiritual car to heaven. Choi!! Nothing way i no go hear for nairaland. What type of car was it? hummer jeep or toyota camry?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by Ochoiho: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
frank317:

Lol... ur wife drove a spiritual car to heaven. Choi!! Nothing way i no go hear for nairaland. What type of car was it? hummer jeep or toyota camry?

Elijah went with a Chariot of Fire, some Angels comes to carry them, others Demon comes for them. Moreover, there is no where in the Testimony that said she drove.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by frank317: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ochoiho:

Elijah went with a Chariot of Fire, some Angels comes to carry them, others Demon comes for them. Moreover, there is no where in the Testimony that said she drove.

Oh dear... he has gone off to talk about Elijah. Who the F is Elijah.

Which car did u wife use to travel to heaven? As at 2003 ur God is Still using chariot for transportation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Says There Is No Heaven Nor Hell by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ochoiho:

We'll love to have your details on this. Muslim buries their dead immediately to avoid one coming back to burst the lies handed over to them through their Mohammed. You may not believe this, anybody that had a real death experience and is able to come back will turn a Christian Evangelist.
How is near death experience same with after death experience....You mean you bury people in your religion before they are confirmed death?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Future Prophecy Concerning America And Canada / Religious Experiences: A Result Of 'The God Chemical' In The Brain? / The Evolution Of The Useless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.