Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Help My Pastor's Wife Is Making : - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help My Pastor's Wife Is Making : (609 Views)

Help! My Pastor Hates Me! / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy / Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Pastor's Wife Is Making : by ammamat(f): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2010
This woman is making me to hate going to church, I thought pastor's wife are suppose to be our spiritual mothers, I mean encourage, advice and be there.

Is it wrong for me to tell her my problems,
I just feel like changing to another church, please God order my steps in your word,
Re: Help My Pastor's Wife Is Making : by OBLONG(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2010
wat does she do to you?
Re: Help My Pastor's Wife Is Making : by noetic16(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2010
ammamat:

This woman is making me to hate going to church, I thought pastor's wife are suppose to be our spiritual mothers, I mean encourage, advice and be there.

Is it wrong for me to tell her my problems, I just feel like changing to another church, please God order my steps in your word,

Yes it is.

1. familiarity brings about contempt. by telling her what u consider ur problems, when she is no position to help u. . .u have made urself the subject of gossip and ridicule.

2. the pastor's wife is only superior to u in the physical realm. . . . . in the spiritual realm u are both equal. . .sons of God with the anointing to break yokes. . . .

3. whatever ur problem is. . . . pray ceaslessly. . fast and pray. but most importantly live a holy life and have faith that ur mountain will be moved.
Re: Help My Pastor's Wife Is Making : by OBLONG(m): 12:14am On Mar 15, 2010
noetic----- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help My Pastor's Wife Is Making : by Ganjaseed: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ammamat

Humanly you have not done anything wrong sharing your problem with the woman of God as you called her, but with this manifestation you can see that you are even better than her, lesson to learn, Seek God yourself and you will find him and your problem will be over. God is God and not a man

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose For Life / Was It Right For Ministers Of God To Pay Secret Visit To Yar Adua? / Why Do People Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.