Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) (4839 Views)

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
BREAKING: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP in Ebonyi

Member representing Afikpo North East Constituency in the Ebonyi State House of Assembly Hon. Maria Ude Nwachi has defected to the Ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, from the Progressive Peoples Alliance (PPA).

Maria popularly known as Afikpo Chic was elected as a member of the Ebonyi State House of Assembly through a Party that had no structure in Ebonyi State

Re: Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
where is the trouble
Re: Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) by obinnashady(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
one by one They don dey move
Re: Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) by Spylord48: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
2019 Don dy load already. Who don't like free money?
Re: Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
I defended her before,now she has joined PDP. I see see hasn't changed. She has no morals and values.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4rjCg78LBw

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
DutchBruh:
I defended her before,now she has joined PDP. I see see hasn't changed. She has no morals and values.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4rjCg78LBw

I will never know what she did in America back then but she came back to Nigeria a billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
gidgiddy:

I will never know what she did in America back then but she came back to Nigeria a billionaire
From her prostitution business.Listen to her interview with Howard stern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) by jamesversion: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
she should float a new party. grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Samples Of UNN Certificates / Lagos State Safety Commission Arrests Fake Consultants / Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.