Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Hilarious Question Of The Day.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Question Of The Day.. (1354 Views)

Hilarious Question: Is Nigeria Called 'abroad' In Other Countries? / Hilarious Question That Will Make U Laugh So Hard / Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Question Of The Day.. by SirINTELLECTUAL(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]Question of the day:
If you are sleeping in between a beautiful girl and a gay guy, which side will you turn yo ass to?

Comment your answers..
Make I dey look funny comments.. grin grin
Re: Hilarious Question Of The Day.. by fatimababy95(f): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Re: Hilarious Question Of The Day.. by ademasta(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Haaaaaa... So technical
Re: Hilarious Question Of The Day.. by kingxsamz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mumu question
Instead of staying between them I'd rather sleep behind her while she sleeps in the middle and the I'll turn my face to her back....

Or better still I go sleep for ground...
Re: Hilarious Question Of The Day.. by SirINTELLECTUAL(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
kingxsamz:
Mumu question
Instead of staying between them I'd rather sleep behind her while she sleeps in the middle and the I'll turn my face to her back....

Or better still I go sleep for ground...

Whadafvck! Konji na bastard grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs / APC Convention Going On In All States Of The Federation / A Mad Man Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.