Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. (3600 Views)

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by queensera(f): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
A Nigerian man with the username "Hrh Alhaji Yousouf Gcfr" on Facebook has show off the picture of 11 years old girl who is pregnant and about to be the youngest mother in Nigeria.

Below Is What He Wrote On His Facebook Page:

“But but northerners de marry too early…. now this 1 is not married yet she’s pregnant, which is legitimate ( marriage or fornication)
11 year old Biafaran (Delta) girl about to be the youngest mother in Nigeria.

* And she seems very excited!….”

Below Is The Link To The Post:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1815080088520595&id=100000558657483

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/facebook-user-show-off-picture-of-11.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc OAM4J

Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by greatnaija01: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
so we should celebrate her abi? she may die in labour if not properly handled
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by amzee(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
How did he know that the little girl is pregnant?
Is he a doctor?
And besides,that doesnt look like a pregnancy to me.
Its obvious she ate too much Semo and miyan kuka(baobab tree) soup for her protruded belly.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
fake news hw can 11 yrs old girl pregnant
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by folashade96(f): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
i am comming back to modify this post
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by amzee(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
folashade96:
i am comming back to modify this post
Yeap,we are coming back. We want to enter the " OTHER ROOM".
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by zinachidi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Riko2:
I do believe it's possible.
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by suchmuch: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wow! That's strange

l buy your iTunes card at the best rate

$101-$500
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by ColdSun: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Riko2:
'Tis very possible but safe delivery is the problem.
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by Luxxycool(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Riko2:

Its very possible, I know a friend that is 11yrs younger than her mum. They look like sisters
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by sinaj(f): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
amzee:
How did he know that the little girl is pregnant?
Is he a doctor?
And besides,that doesnt look like a pregnancy to me.
Its obvious she ate too much Semo and miyan kuka(baobab tree) soup for her protruded belly.
I think she is. Look at her navel.
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by amzee(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
sinaj:
I think she is. Look at her navel.
Thats not a justification that she's pregnant.
My 3yrs old niece also has same navel as her.
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by sinaj(f): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
amzee:

Thats not a justification that she's pregnant.
My 3yrs old niece also has same navel as her.
nah nt true. I dnt knw how to xplain it. But a pregnant woman's navel looks swollen nd flattened at d xme time with a black line running through it. It different frm having a big navel which ur niece might have.
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by amzee(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
sinaj:
nah nt true. I dnt knw how to xplain it. But a pregnant woman's navel looks swollen nd flattened at d xme time with a black line running through it. It different frm having a big navel which ur niece might have.
I'm begining to believe you on the black line running through the navel. Heared of it from my Aunt. She might be preggy,afterall early marriage is common among the northerners.
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Luxxycool:

Its very possible, I know a friend that is 11yrs younger than her mum. They look like sisters
maybe her moda gave birth to her very young,but no at 11 years. eleven yrs is still a child I doubt she have start to see her monthly circle
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
ColdSun:
'Tis very possible but safe delivery is the problem.
u sure 11 yrs?
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by ColdSun: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Riko2:
u sure 11 yrs?
Yes. Those that experience early puberty.
Re: Facebook User Show Off The Picture Of 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant. by RaaGhu: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
So this justifies the countless cases of child-marriage and girl-child pregnancies up North?

What you are seeing is a young girl who needs some moral compass and almost every sensible adult feels pity for.

queensera:
A Nigerian man with the username "Hrh Alhaji Yousouf Gcfr" on Facebook has show off the picture of 11 years old girl who is pregnant and about to be the youngest mother in Nigeria.

Below Is What He Wrote On His Facebook Page:

“But but northerners de marry too early…. now this 1 is not married yet she’s pregnant, which is legitimate ( marriage or fornication)
11 year old Biafaran (Delta) girl about to be the youngest mother in Nigeria.

* And she seems very excited!….”

Below Is The Link To The Post:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1815080088520595&id=100000558657483

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/facebook-user-show-off-picture-of-11.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

The Yahoo Boys Forum: Your Thoughts / How Ikanda Finally Left A Yoruba Man And Killed An Igbo Man. Didnt I Warn? / School Boy, The Man That Dehumanized A Lady In Libya. Full Story (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.