Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Fall Sick Whenever I Smoke Cigarette And Weed’ – Veteran Actor, Zack Orji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Fall Sick Whenever I Smoke Cigarette And Weed’ – Veteran Actor, Zack Orji (762 Views)

Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU / Man Buried In A Casket With Champagne, Cigarette And Lighter / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fall Sick Whenever I Smoke Cigarette And Weed’ – Veteran Actor, Zack Orji by laidelaitan(f): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actor Zack Orji who recently lend his voice on the rise of drug use by the youths.

In an interview with Punch, Zazk Orji blamed poor parenting and peer pressure for the problem.

He said in his words:

I would say the problem of drugs in the entertainment industry especially with young musicians is a problem of poor parenting.

We must inculcate in our children a good moral compass. When they go wrong, we must not fail to correct them. We should not condone certain things and make our children feel like they can get away with certain things.
Read more on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/10/21/i-fall-sick-whenever-i-smoke-cigarette-and-weed-veteran-actor-zack-orji/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever I Smoke Cigarette And Weed’ – Veteran Actor, Zack Orji by Jumbus31(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Like say na we force am to smoke weed and cigarette.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever I Smoke Cigarette And Weed’ – Veteran Actor, Zack Orji by onward4life(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigg try Delta Weed

Last time I did

James Ibori was still Sport Minister!
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever I Smoke Cigarette And Weed’ – Veteran Actor, Zack Orji by mayweather145: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
so this innocent looking old man dey high too.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever I Smoke Cigarette And Weed’ – Veteran Actor, Zack Orji by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
This man that usually act pastor in movie shocked

(1) (Reply)

Singer Runtown Shares Super Adorable Photo With His Baby Mama & Son / T-pain Encourages Men To Eat Their Partner’s P*ssy Without Being Ashamed Of It. / Daddy Showkey Blast Blackface,tells 2face To Keep Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.