Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

“I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad (2261 Views)

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 With Her Security Aides / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by Temtee11223344: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Elder Olutayo Soyode, the father of the wife of the Vice-President, Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo, has narrated one unique experience he had with the Presidential security after Osinbajo became Vice president.

"I remember when her husband and Buhari had been elected but not sworn in. In their church, I was trying to call her but she didn’t hear, so I stretched my hand to tap her, but I just found that my feet were no longer on the floor.

"Those security people carried me, I had to be screaming her name, then she looked back and shouted that he’s my father. I don’t know where they would have thrown me to. I even told her I would be referring to her as Her Excellency."

Read More Below
http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/im-not-keen-on-going-to-aso-villa-soyode-father-of-vice-presidents-wife/

1 Like

Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by Obijulius: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Trash

5 Likes

Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by lawalosky(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
is dis a news or joke? bia op kpacha kwara anya gi o!

2 Likes

Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by Sultannayef: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pure Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by SalamRushdie: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
This man seems to be a drama king who likes to over exaggerate

4 Likes

Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by Kyase(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This man seems to be a drama king who likes to over exaggerate
i tell you, and where the man comoth from this days sef

2 Likes

Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by gbadexy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
it could be a false report judging from the link.
It could also be part of the same interview he granted. newspaper could be releasing them in parts with different caption to sell.
Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by MasterKim: 2:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Baba won trend grin
Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by RZArecta(m): 4:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Very soon we'll hear this man has his own reality T.V. show like Kim Kardashian the way he's been yapping these days...

Ok sah, hope dem no fling you for starboard ?
Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by meezynetwork(m): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2017
Mtshewww
Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by jordyspices: 5:45am On Oct 22, 2017
every body wan tell stories
Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by Atiku2019: 5:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Nigeria media self
Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by DONADAMS(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2017
lol

tecno phantom 6 plus for sale
Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by ddippset(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Temtee11223344:
Elder Olutayo Soyode, the father of the wife of the Vice-President, Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo, has narrated one unique experience he had with the Presidential security after Osinbajo became Vice president.

"I remember when her husband and Buhari had been elected but not sworn in. In their church, I was trying to call her but she didn’t hear, so I stretched my hand to tap her, but I just found that my feet were no longer on the floor.

"Those security people carried me, I had to be screaming her name, then she looked back and shouted that he’s my father. I don’t know where they would have thrown me to. I even told her I would be referring to her as Her Excellency."

Read More Below
http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/im-not-keen-on-going-to-aso-villa-soyode-father-of-vice-presidents-wife/
grin grin grin
Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Typical Yoruba tradition grin

1 Like

Re: “I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad by arrhem: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2017
We should probably fry beans undecided

For scholarships, schools admission, visa processing, etc to study in any country visit http://arrhem..com

(1) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) / Work Begins At 10,000 Capacity Akwa Ibom Worship Center (lovely Pics) / Speaking Directly To My Igbo Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.