Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (53820 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Asidiq23(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Jaabioro:
You tell me how big you are,and l will dumbfolded if we eventually met? You make me laughed! Honestly you are no where close to my age and standard of living,fortunately my smatphone is with your mate my biological son...therefore if you are still willing to see me indicate your interest...Ko bi ase se agbe kale oro!
Lol....you are disgracing yourself and you will have it full..
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Asidiq23(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Jaabioro:
You tell me how big you are,and l will dumbfolded if we eventually met? You make me laughed! Honestly you are no where close to my age and standard of living,fortunately my smatphone is with your mate my biological son...therefore if you are still willing to see me indicate your interest...Ko bi ase se agbe kale oro!
You are a fool .dont worry..the shame you are looking for..you would have it
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Jaabioro(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Asidiq23 post=61657310]
Lol....you are disgracing yourself and you will have it full..[/quote You must be d fool i am waiting for.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by nellyelitz(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2017
I thought hell will be in Nigeria...

Well, not surprised its found in a core islamic enclave and we all know what that mean grin grin
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by kabillion(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Haba! I am weakened. Hope they entered to feel the heat
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Ann4impact(f): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Gate Of hell indeed!
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by BetaThings: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2017
austin2all:
i'm not surprised that the gate was found in mecca.
whereelse where they expecting to find the gate.

Amberon11:
Christianity is seriously giving y'all nightmares.

When they have nothing sensible to say, they go with the"Christian propaganda" rhetoric, smh.

I seriously pity Nigerian Christians
It is hard not to get the impression that they are brainwashed in the Church to always think and dream of negative thoughts founded in hate and evil

Nowhere in the story is hell mentioned
I first read the report in NY Times and was curious about it like the archeologists quoted in the report
It was the science and history of it that interest every objective mind
But along comes a Nigerian Christian who knows nothing about the places, the history and the discipline of archeology but he immediately thinks of evil through his bigoted lens and offers an explanation from his position of ignorance

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/science/saudi-arabia-gates-google-earth.html

“When I saw the updated images of Harrat Khaybar from Google Earth, I was literally stunned and could not sleep that night,” Dr. Al-Saeed said in an email. “Flying like a bird all over the Harrat from one enigmatic structure to another! How come we passed by these structures without appreciating their design?”

He spoke to his colleagues, and they set out to investigate the most striking structure they saw in person. The Harrat Khaybar was more than 550 miles from Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. So they took a plane to a nearby city, rented a car and set out for the volcanic domes. In order to navigate the rocky terrain, they had to do much of their exploration on foot through the lava field.

“The question we always discuss while investigating them is, why here? Why in this stony, frightful, rugged land?”
he said. He snapped several photos and sent them along with the Google images to archaeologists like Dr. Kennedy for feedback.

“Absolute bafflement.” That’s what Dr. Kennedy said
he felt when he first saw the satellite images. Suddenly, he was confronted with structures quite different from anything he had ever seen before. He called them gates because when looked at horizontally, they resemble a simple fence with two thick upright posts on the sides connected by one or more long bars.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Mofe72: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2017
OtemSapien:
Christian propaganda always on. Yahweh and lies are 5-& 6

You can insult the archaeologists or the bloggers or even people.

Don't ever insult the name of God.
Don't ever!

God bless you.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by BetaThings: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2017
nellyelitz:
I thought hell will be in Nigeria...

Well, not surprised its found in a core islamic enclave and we all know what that mean grin grin

It means that you guys cannot think objectively as soon as Islam is mentioned
Meanwhile we know the atrocities committed in the name of your religion even as recently as in Vietnam, Rwanda and Iraq
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Jaabioro(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
Asidiq23:

You are a fool .dont worry..the shame you are looking for..you would have it
You are the fool l'm waiting for...you will eventually hav it in bitter way.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by melejo(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by BetaThings: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Barrywilly:
I have no doubt that's why it will be. No wonder thousands perish there annually

Thousands right? Annually?
You can always count on Christians to lie and fib
And it makes you very happy!
Congrats with your "Christian love"!

Meanwhile why did that Church collapse in Uyo with many killed?
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by BetaThings: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Jaabioro:
Thank God it was in Saudi Arabia,the city founder of jihad.

Ignorance (misleading title and you are salivating)
Laziness (did not care to read as usual)
Hateful mind
very much removed from knowledge of God

So what should happen to the founder of Crusades where your people were reveling while basking in rivers of human blood
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by tobsvent: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2017
Could they have found amything contrary?
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by ikemesit4477: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Jaabioro(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Ignorance (misleading title and you are salivating)
Laziness (did not care to read as usual)
Hateful mind
very much removed from knowledge of God

So what should happen to the founder of Crusades where your people were reveling while basking in rivers of human blood
,,and you are happy with this trash.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by OtemSapien: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Mofe72:

You can insult the archaeologists or the bloggers or even people.

Don't ever insult the name of God.
Don't ever!

God bless you.

I never insulted God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda, Odin, etc. But I have the right to rebuke Yahweh and Allah who originated the idea of hell fire and other harmful stuffs for human minds. BTW, I have power more than Yahweh at the moment, for he is in a spiritual cage as we speak now. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you, ASE!
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by BetaThings: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Jaabioro:
,,and you are happy with this trash.

Prove that it is trash and I will withdraw it
Over to you
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by theunnamed: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2017
ichidodo:
Probably the lava flows occured on the site of the habitat...killing all vegetation and invariably driving out the civilisation around the area...You wouldn't want to live in an active seismic site with abrupt lava flows even if you have built 'gates and walls'. Nuffing hellish bout this here jes bad luck.

Or maybe they built the walls and gates to try and stop the flow of lava into their civilization.

I wonder if it worked

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Jaabioro(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Prove that it is trash and I will withdraw it
Over to you
You won't see it because you are blind to your own self truth..
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by BetaThings: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Jaabioro:
You won't see it because you are blind to your own self truth..

You are being defensive
Prove to me, educate me, open my eyes
Perhaps I will realise that it is trash
Until you do that, it is inevitable that I will stand by opinion
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Let National Assembly set committee for over sights to search for the missing Nigerian politicians. And the missing APC chibok girls since they are not in sambisa forests. Report back in 7 working days.

Who are the officials of that hell?
Let Nigeria corrupt politicians go for vocation and prayers.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Jaabioro(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2017
BetaThings:

You are being defensive
Prove to me, educate me, open my eyes
Perhaps I will realise that it is trash
Until you do that, it is inevitable that I will stand by opinion
Your opinion indeed...you could have made that yours opinion to stand independedly.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Mofe72: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2017
OtemSapien:

I never insulted God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda, Odin, etc. But I have the right to rebuke Yahweh and Allah who originated the idea of hell fire and other harmful stuffs for human minds. BTW, I have power more than Yahweh at the moment, for he is in a spiritual cage as we speak now. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you, ASE!

May God forgive you.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Shhhh01(f): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
TheControversy:
Dem no see the gateman? undecided
lol. u r a gawt. lol
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Toluene07: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2017
TheControversy:
Dem no see the gateman? undecided
lol������ he went to buy guguru and epa
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by extralargehead(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Originakalokalo:

That's just an expression for what they found.

It is going to be a very useful discovery,

But it is not the gate of hell.

Hell is a place for the spirits.

It cannot be. "discovered"
If there is a geographical explanation for the Garden of Eden, then Hell should/could be found here on earth.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by goodnews777: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
This one is believable . The gate of hell has to be in Saudi arabia or no where else.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
austin2all:
a simple volcanic eruption people dont know again.
Hell ko, Mecca ni.

Nigeria branch of gates of hell are situated in Aso Rock, National Assembly and House of Representatives.
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by princeade86(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Where are the security
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Holorunloseyi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Was Gate of Hell written on the Gate or does the name comes from
Re: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia by Ogunleti01: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dannyset:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/bgr.com/2017/10/19/gates-of-hell-saudi-arabia-archaeology/amp/
Saudi ilu to jina si ina to sunmo aljana. Which one do we believe now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.