Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition (7191 Views)

The Vice-Chancellor’s Lodge, University Of Ife (Now OAU) In 1968 (Photos) / FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition by alan056: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sebastine1994:
They are looking for ideas to steal. Make it known that you are a venture capitalist. If he doesn't sign a non disclosure agreement don't go to him. I pity people with money but no ideas. Ideas start flowing when you have an empty pocket

You're a foolish fool. If you've got no ideas to present, why discourage others? Next time, just shut you mouth fool
Re: Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition by vioment: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
adetayo234:

I'm sure Queen of England will want to hear your gibberish. While at it, you should also tell us the difference between Queen Elizabeth and any other king or queen elsewhere.

Abeg fade jor. Is Nigeria on any level with England in civility, law and order, education, infrastructure, etc England has one queen for them, we have a bunch of fools parading themselves around and disturbing the government by running parallel government. What is wrong with Nigerians self? Why have we chosen to be dumb and foolish? We don't like equality in dignity, we enjoy wickedness, we know right but do wrong. Lastly, i don't support the queen of England but i don't have a say because England is not my country, as for Nigeria, i have spoken my mind for progress.
Re: Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition by vioment: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
alan056:

You're a foolish fool. If you've got no ideas to present, why discourage others? Next time, just shut you mouth fool

Bro rethink your insults; he is making very valid points. Wise words i must say.
Re: Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition by adetayo234: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
vioment:

Abeg fade jor. Is Nigeria on any level with England in civility, law and order, education, infrastructure, etc England has one queen for them, we have a bunch of fools parading themselves around and disturbing the government by running parallel government. What is wrong with Nigerians self? Why have we chosen to be dumb and foolish? We don't like equality in dignity, we enjoy wickedness, we know right but do wrong. Lastly, i don't support the queen of England but i don't have a say because England is not my country, as for Nigeria, i have spoken my mind for progress.

If your sense is functional, you will realise that England has one king because the entire England was conquered in a war by the Crown in London.

You sound like those idiots who see themselves as inferiors and backward because they are Africans.

And have you asked yourself what are the benefits of the Crown in England?
Re: Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition by vioment: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
adetayo234:

If your sense is functional, you will realise that England has one king because the entire England was conquered in a war by the Crown in London.

You sound like those idiots who see themselves as inferiors and backward because they are Africans.

And have you asked yourself what are the benefits of the Crown in England?

Ewu i dun already tell you in other words, say damn with the benefits of the crown. Nigeria needs integration and many walls needs to be broken for all of Nigeria's people to integrate. This chief moves are one of them that needs to be broken. Their disadvantages are more than their advantages especially in Nigeria.
History tells us that our fore fathers didn't have light, then why are complaining. History also tells us that people trek long distances across state lines back in the day and with animals too, i hope these are your favorite modes of transportation you archaic fool.
Re: Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition by adetayo234: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
vioment:

Ewu i dun already tell you in other words, say damn with the benefits of the crown. Nigeria needs integration and many walls needs to be broken for all of Nigeria's people to integrate. This chief moves are one of them that needs to be broken. Their disadvantages are more than their advantages especially in Nigeria.
History tells us that our fore fathers didn't have light, then why are complaining. History also tells us that people trek long distances across state lines back in the day and with animals too, i hope these are your favorite modes of transportation you archaic fool.

Your cursed father is an archaic bastardd. I guess your prosstitute mother could have insisted on a condom, and the world would have been spared of you, Mr immbecile.

Go and join all the kings together now, because you want integration.

You are so dead in the head not to know that Nigeria is a combination of different countries.
Re: Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition by Omonoba1: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is commendable.. Nice one!
Re: Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition by vioment: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Your cursed father is an archaic bastardd. I guess your prosstitute mother could have insisted on a condom, and the world would have been spared of you, Mr immbecile.

Go and join all the kings together now, because you want integration.

You are so dead in the head not to know that Nigeria is a combination of different countries.

You are a joke to call Nigeria a combination of different countries when people with more population are running more assimilated, more advanced, and more prosperous countries. I no get time go back and forth with you who was a result of a drunk man and a greedy prostitute. I sabi handle your type. Dm me if e pain you like that, make we negotiate meeting point so that you go fit bring your anger come try luck, full time idiot like you. Archaic fool. My last response to a faceless idiot.
Re: Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition by adetayo234: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
vioment:

You are a joke to call Nigeria a combination of different countries when people with more population are running more assimilated, more advanced, and more prosperous countries. I no get time go back and forth with you who was a result of a drunk man and a greedy prostitute. I sabi handle your type. Dm me if e pain you like that, make we negotiate meeting point so that you go fit bring your anger come try luck, full time idiot like you. Archaic fool. My last response to a faceless idiot.

You are not just a fool, you seem to have swallowed a good dose of imbecility. The Yoruba nation is country in its own, same for the igbo nation, the tiv nation, the hausa/fulani nations, etc. If your useless head fails to reason, you should know that the colonial masters joined these countries together for their own pleasure and to make administration easy for them.

Are you some coma resurrect not to know? Empty headed fool.
Re: Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition by vioment: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
adetayo234:

You are not just a fool, you seem to have swallowed a good dose of imbecility. The Yoruba nation is country in its own, same for the igbo nation, the tiv nation, the hausa/fulani nations, etc. If your useless head fails to reason, you should know that the colonial masters joined these countries together for their own pleasure and to make administration easy for them.

Are you some coma resurrect not to know? Empty headed fool.

Ewu those are tribes with different ways of life. If there were good leadership that preached and worked for unity and inclusiveness with respect and equality, who would be talking about different nations, eg land reform, tied infrastructural successes-eg roads, agriculture, security, etc. When we decided to be democratic it was also a pact between the people and their leadership(responsibility jobs); that leadership don't have to be going through many channels when it is supposed to be as direct as possible; may i remind you that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Nigeria is so backward in comfort and development that it is beyond pitiful, it is dire. No time to play around. For every money or so called developments that these people bring, they hinder even better developments in the big picture. Your foolishness is covered in ignorance, so you get a pass.

*Reminder: my neighbor say i should remind you that that fool you call daddy(dead or alive) is 10% of your dna, na him(neighbor) and hin friend get 60% of your dna, in other words, dem dey happy say dem make the right choice by denying you at birth, you divisive b*tch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile / O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.