Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

In Remembrance Of Gabry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Remembrance Of Gabry (633 Views)

Bbnaija:Khafi Gets Emotional,Cries In Remembrance Of Gedoni / Soldiers Celebrates Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Style (photo) / Google Changes Logo Design In Remembrance Of Famous Nigerian Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Remembrance Of Gabry by dingbang(m): 1:09am On Oct 22, 2017
I'm sure most of you don't know this nairalander but I stumbled upon her threads and I must say she used to be the real deal. Gone were the days nairaland used to be fun with such monikers. These days we hardly can find funny and expressive characters like Gabry..

https://www.nairaland.com/395648/im-hot-it-gets-me

A quick link to her profile will wow you.

https://www.nairaland.com/gabry

Cc: mamagee3
Re: In Remembrance Of Gabry by folashade96(f): 1:13am On Oct 22, 2017
Where online can an accredited psyciatrist attend to some Nairalandrs shocked shocked shocked ?
Re: In Remembrance Of Gabry by dingbang(m): 1:19am On Oct 22, 2017
folashade96:
Where online can an accredited psyciatrist attend to some Nairalandrs shocked shocked shocked ?
go and sleep shade... I don't have your time tonight
Re: In Remembrance Of Gabry by Tloc(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Where she at?
Re: In Remembrance Of Gabry by gozzlin: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2017
She dead? undecided
Re: In Remembrance Of Gabry by dominique(f): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ha! Our ever bubbly Malaysian friend. Too bad her naija bobo who was the major reason why she joined the forum (to learn about Nigerian culture and pidgin English) broke her heart. She and her crew really made the forum interesting during their stint here. We still keep in touch on facebook once a while, she's really doing great and as fab as ever. That naija guy messed up sha.
Re: In Remembrance Of Gabry by dingbang(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
dominique:
Ha! Our ever bubbly Malaysian friend. Too bad her naija bobo who was the major reason why she joined the forum (to learn about Nigerian culture and pidgin English) broke her heart. She and her crew really made the forum interesting during their stint here. We still keep in touch on facebook once a while, she's really doing great and as fab as ever. That naija guy messed up sha.

wow .. Please can you tell her to come back to nairaland. I stumbled upon her threads and I wished I registered on nairaland during her time ..

Mehn as for the Nigerian boyfriend... He lost a gem. A big coward for that matter..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Sit Back & Wait For Their Husband To Be The One To Make Sex Moves / How Do You Feel At The Bank / Earn $100 Daily Or $1,000 Monthly Without Investments, How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.