Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Is Swiss Golden, Suffering From The Failures Of Other Mlm Companies (opinion) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Swiss Golden, Suffering From The Failures Of Other Mlm Companies (opinion) (1074 Views)

Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) / GTBank Hit By Mass Resignation, Mobile App & USSD Transaction Failures / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Swiss Golden, Suffering From The Failures Of Other Mlm Companies (opinion) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 1:15am On Oct 22, 2017
I am a Business Man Who has interest majorly in web design and App Development, but sometime last year someone started to talk to me about a certain online Gold business that was trending, but being someone who is quite skeptical about any investment that involves convincing other people to join, I simply shoved it aside. Fast forward to a few months later earlier this year, I came in contact with a friend who had made a ridiculous amount of money (about 10 million naira) within 4 months, that’s about (2.5 million naira monthly), I was not only shocked but was confused as to how it was possible for this lady to be able to convince people in an era where people where recovering from other failed Online or referral businesses.
After my personal research, It later dawned on me that indeed many people where still worried and scared but many others are willing to take the risk. The company honestly looks to me as one that is very different as they have policies and marketing strategies that are quite different from the others, being that they have, a money back policy and are also willing to buy their product from you in exchange for cash payments etc
Finally I just believe that at the end of the day, they have all it takes to survive the bad perception most Nigerians have about Referral businesses.
https://swissgoldenfog.com/you-can-also-start-with-170000/

(1) (Reply)

What's You Take On Networking Buisness? / crazy beach experience! / Bring Everything!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.