Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics (39467 Views)

Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech / 5 Former US Presidents To Head Concert To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by TEYA: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2017
tolexy007:

Oga relax, what trump is doing now is what he has promised to do during is campaign, still he won the election, it shows what America really wants
True! America want him no wonder his approval rating is dropping constantly since he won! I can SEE how America's love for trump is resulting in a declining approval rating.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by ibietela2(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:

When they interfered with Nigeria by giving us Buhari through the Obama/Hilary union, God decided to give them their own version of Buhari (Trump) Through the Putin/Facebook union. Talk about beeches and Karma shows up dripping wet!.

This one hurt them so much that they are still discussing about Russia.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by TEYA: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
tolexy007:

, u never recover from the Hilary defeat, that is your Ur hatred for Trump is still blazing, weather u like it or don't Trump will b the President of America for good 8yrs, so is better ur reserve ur anger, cos u still have a long way to go..

Lol see this one! Only Nierians like you that hoped trump will come to free Biafra see him as a hero. Most Americans deride him.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Exclusive32: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
NigPatriot:

Don't be foolish on a Sunday. Your vacuous statements are so false.
wow o.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Chrisbeks: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
TEYA:

So you just got the names of hurricanes that happened during Bush and Obama's regimes and claimed they could not handle them? Can you now tell me how they couldn't handle the hurricanes? You funny o! Obama got into the white house when America was in a recession, he sailed America out of recession and to economic recovery and here you are talking of a bloody hurricane. Na wa o! And tell me one occasion that Obama snubbed a gathering involving past presidents only to send a video message, I dare you to show me!

Oh now I'm talking about a bloody hurricane right? But you saw nothing wrong in criticizing trump for not attending a bloody fund raising event. And is it that you don't remember hurricane Katrina and Bush terrible handling of it. Remember when he flew over? What of Obama's inefficient leadership in the face of The BP oil spill in the gulf of mexico? Is it that you don't really remember these things or you're just engaging in selective amnesia. And what are you daring me to show u? Did I tell you Obama sent video messages to ex presidents events? I said He also sent video messages to events he couldn't attend when he was president
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Exclusive32: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
TEYA:

America was not in a recession? What do you mean by that.? Not just America, all great European countries suffered it and here you are talking of the 'democrats trying to wipe Bush's legacy'. What legacy does Bush have? That of being dumb or what? Bush's legacy indeed! So you think the Great recession was a conspiracy theory? Wetin my eyes no go see for dis nairaland?
yea, bro
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by hokafor(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2017
They are senior statesmen, in Nigeria we have ex criminals conspiring to continue to hold their victims hostage.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by shallysgirl: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
If na Nigeria na to dey curse themselves, and plan how to steal the money allocated to such disaster with no care or show of love to the victims.
Nigeria is a................ .........country.
fill the gap.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2017
Let's see our own Obasanjo, Good luck... The rest President we have are either dead or is a zombie
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Jerrypolo(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2017
ibietela2:

They were busy playing God in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by mexxmoney: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2017
TEYA:

True! America want him no wonder his approval rating is dropping constantly since he won! I can SEE how America's love for trump is resulting in a declining approval rating.

Which yeye ratings? If we were to believe the ratings, then Hilary would be President and not Trump. The same useless ratings that never gave him a chance of becoming president? His ratings are down and yet the candidates he supported have won the entire four elections for congressional seats held this year and yes the same stupid ratings told us that Karen Handel would be defeated by ossoff in Georgia but guess what? She trashed him with Trump's support. Virginia is electing a new governor next month and the polls are already predicting a landslide victory for the Democratic candidate again but They will be proved wrong again. Ed Gillespie will win that election with Trump's support
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by GoodiOG(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Is Trump an ex president?
sense fall on you.
Ur name self
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by shallysgirl: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Are an American?
Your own Nigerian president is not a joke abi and he isn't being managed?.
As trump 'bad' reach, he is still better than your past and present Nigerian presidents.
TEYA:
Trump was absent. America will manage that joke of a leader for 4 years.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2017
That's awesome
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by shallysgirl: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2017
And your own president is not a dolt/dictator?
sMh for you.
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
The clown, the comedian, the childish president, Trump was not there. America surprised the world when they elected a black man as president, America would have surprised the world by electing a woman as president but America chose to surprise the world by electing a dolt as president.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by TEYA: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2017
shallysgirl:
Are an American?
Your own Nigerian president is not a joke abi and he isn't being managed?.
As trump 'bad' reach, he is still better than your past and present Nigerian presidents.
If a nigerian president is a joke it does not surprise me, obj openly bribed the national assembly members, Yaradua was dominated by his wife, your hero gej thought stealing is not corruption, the daura cow ignores corruption allegations against his cabinet members. We are used to having jokes as leaders!
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Jerrypolo(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2017
TEYA:

Lol see this one! Only Nierians like you that hoped trump will come to free Biafra see him as a hero. Most Americans deride him.

When they interfered with Nigeria by giving us Buhari through the Obama/Hilary union, God decided to give them their own version of Buhari (Trump) Through the Putin/Facebook union. Talk about beeches and Karma shows up dripping wet!.

Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by soath(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
You can never see this been done by a Nigerian president
They'll think it's a conspiracy to eliminate them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Pedrocross4568(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wow awesome
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Olatara(f): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Exclusive32:
so you guys want Trump to be at event organize by prostitute lady gaga? No, trump is a noble man.
Lady Gaga is not a prostitute. What abt Trumps wife, u talk like a child.

1 Like

Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Exclusive32: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Olatara:
Lady Gaga is not a prostitute. What abt Trumps wife, u talk like a child.
what about Obama wife. Don't be a chump. Gaga is a liitlewhore.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Obaf1:
bro nah to bundle am commot for 2019 oh

you message me i can't access the mail. anything you want from me?
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by ibietela2(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:

They were busy playing God in Nigeria.

Libya, Syria
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Agboconsult1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
they are not religious but they are godly... God bless America. Nigerian situation, we are religious but not godly.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Empiree: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
In Nigeria our own former presidents will only gather to plan how they'll continue looting the treasury. Useless and wicked people.
grin You vex man shocked
But I am sure that GHWB didn't pay for that wheelchair with his money grin cheesy

That's looting too cheesy
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
olasaad:
Wow...this are one of the things that make America great I mean they are really united. They are always there for one another.

But here in Nigeria, the only thing that brought our leader together is when one of the president child is getting married.

grin
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by mechanics(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
nice idea.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by JideAmuGiaka: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Explorers:

You right, but people believe he should be in the audience.

Law and order reigns supreme here, I believe the organisers made it all "EX" affair.

cc, Jerryunit48
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by asawanathegreat(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Naija X leaders should Emulate from dis.
Re: 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics by francisbarrack(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
In Nigeria our own former presidents will only gather to plan how they'll continue looting the treasury. Useless and wicked people.

God go judge them n their generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Macron: Putin Wants All Of Ukraine And Worse Is To Come / Madeleine Albright Is Dead / Russian Missile Strikes On Kharkiv Central Freedom Square, Residential District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.