Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian (4856 Views)

Southwest APC Needs To Re-Strategize Ahead of 2023 / 2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by Kyase(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2017
python1:

Choi, see desperation. He has to go in search of posts and start shouting his name. grin. In the other post, he said he was light and omenka was darkness and because of that, they can't meet, yet he keeps looking for same person attention grin. Actually, I know it can be very painful to be ignored but that is not the end of life na. Pick up from somewhere, you can still make it cheesy
I tire for am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Abeg Mynd44 this piece is great from the stables of The Guardian grin
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by AfonjaConehead: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2017
python1:

Choi, see desperation. He has to go in search of posts and start shouting his name. grin. In the other post, he said he was light and omenka was darkness and because of that, they can't meet, yet he keeps looking for same person attention grin. Actually, I know it can be very painful to be ignored but that is not the end of life na. Pick up from somewhere, you can still make it cheesy

Alhhaji usmanDanPHELPS grin
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by AfonjaConehead: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
The Entire SouthWest Stands With Atiku

Atiku 2019 we know cool

chattap dia! Atiku that came out with a modified version of restructuring that more or less looks like the current status quo. To hell with atiku.
#FAYOSE4PRESIDENT.
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by python1: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

Alhhaji usmanDanPHELPS grin
Pls, what is the meaning of these meaningless things with which you keep spamming my mention like virus?Abi na attack you sef dey attack so? What is "Alhhaji USMANDANPHELPS? Wetin dat one come mean? grin. I could have just been ignoring but the issue is that you it is spamming my mention. Abeg, nairalanders, is there any antispam on the site? Pls help, someone is busy spamming my mention with virus. undecided
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by AfonjaConehead: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Op,to hell with tinubu

python1:

Pls, what is the meaning of these meaningless things with which you keep spamming my mention like virus?Abi na attack you sef dey attack so? What is "Alhhaji USMANDANPHELPS? Wetin dat one come mean? grin. I could have just been ignoring but the issue is that you it is spamming my mention. Abeg, nairalanders, is there any antispam on the site? Pls help, someone is busy spamming my mention with virus. undecided

pepper am grin grin

Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by Preciousnelly19: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:
Yes we Nigerians are tired of the mess the likes of Atiku put us but we are strongly behind Sai Baba to clear their mess.

Sai Baba in the North

Sai Baba in the South West

Atiku can have the 5%

Soon you will cry chai Babe.
Nigerians like you has not really realised what you've done to yourself.
May God remove every Buhari and co come 2019
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by python1: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
Op,to hell with tinubu

pepper am grin grin
You see what I'm saying? He will end up with a picture that "e pain am". Wetin happen wey bring pain, only shuku knows. I have no doubt, something is wrong somewhere. Something requiring urgent attention.
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by python1: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:
Yes we Nigerians are tired of the mess the likes of Atiku put us but we are strongly behind Sai Baba to clear their mess.

Sai Baba in the North

Sai Baba in the South West

Atiku can have the 5%

You mean 5% is not important? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by goldrushbooks: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
Come 2019 the southwest will be confused on who to choose between App and pdp ......every political party in the country use them to achieve their aim and dump them once they've gotten to the promise land

Every political party save for Apga. Get your facts right.
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by AfonjaConehead: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2017
python1:

You see what I'm saying? He will end up with a picture that "e pain am". Wetin happen wey bring pain, only shuku knows. I have no doubt, something is wrong somewhere. Something requiring urgent attention.

usmanDanMENTAL grin
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by python1: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

usmanDanMENTAL grin
He now switched to the other moniker to repeat same thing. Pls, were you by any chance told I keep psychiatric drugs?
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by AfonjaConehead: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2017
To hell with apc
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by python1: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
To hell with apc and mallams

keeping pork meat eaters in check is a task that must be done. grin

MALLA grin
This thing is just spamming my mention with virus all around. Abeg, nairalanders, how do I block spams? undecided
Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by AfonjaConehead: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2017
python1:

This thing is just spamming my mention with virus all around. Abeg, nairalanders, how do I block spams? undecided
grin
painment grin

eeya grin

Re: Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian by Noccerino(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You lost out after all your drama of shame.

Buhari and Tinubu your Tin gods are now worst of enemies.

Your village is being pillaged by marauding fulani herdsmen.

The Igbos you love to hate are still smiling and trudging on even in the face of government stiffling of their sweat.

Your friends here have jumped ship with the whole life jackets leaving you holding to the rails with your fate hanging in no one's hand because the heavens and the earth have rejected your peeson so you are drifting into Utopia.

Your machinations and evil deeds have come back to haunt you, I will follow you to Hell's Gate to make sure i shut the door when you go in because the world needs to be rid of your type forever
I really wish I can like this post 10times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex President Wife Caught In Club With Guys / Atiku Asks NASS To Empower States To Control Their Internal Security / Ekiti Tops Other States In Transparency, Citizens Engagement Indices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.