Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March (14532 Views)

Poll: Who do you think'll win tomorrow's game?

Chelsea fc: 57% (32 votes)
Inter milan: 30% (17 votes)
It'll be a draw, then decided through penalties: 3% (2 votes)
Undecided: 8% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Arsenal : UCL (3 - 1) On 16th March 2016 / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May / UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by princekevo(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2010
Una still dey cry chelsea fans? The truth is that the better side carried the night so enough of crying ooo?
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by ichommy(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2010
hehe i said it Stamford on fire LOL grin UP Chel cough. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by bigfather(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2010
na_so:

The coach definitely was largely responsible. What on earth was anelka doing on the pitch? Why pull out a zirkov and force Malouda who was giving the attack some shape back to defence? These were that things the led to the result being in inter's favour. Do you know the difference it would have made if the man just retained the first half team and replaced only Anelka with Kalou?

The injuries sure did us much arm, but we are talking about making the best use of the players available and understanding the opponent enough to make the changes that matter.

The game was over for me when I saw our line-up versus Inter’s. Mourinho – knowing what was at stake played 3 strikers ab-initio(Milito playing as the point man, Pandev and Eto’o operating from the middle). They committed more men in the middle making it difficult for us to play our game. Our long trust to Drogba didn’t work cos Lucio in particular will not allow him play. I strongly think we must get Ribery to compliment Malouda from the right wing.
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by gyrics: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2010
see you people are talking rubbish,this whole chelsea squad is too old if it was arsenal against inter,you know inter would have been out lolz.
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by honeric01(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2010
FBS, how market? grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by otokx(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
Inter were simply wonderful on the day; better luck next time for chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by RuuDie(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
Kalou cam in & after like 3mins of good flashes went missing 4 d rest of the game. . . .  face it, CA could do nothing about the situation, even JM with this chelsea team  woulda lost - only lionel messi or CR9 coulda been able to bail Chelsea - unfortunately una mind no reash to buy dem  grin  grin  grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2010
Do you lot know Ballacks pedigree in Germany?

Klaus Topmollers Leverkusen were the best passing side I have seen in the Champions League with the possible exception of Barca, Villareal and Arsenal. . . . and Ballack was at the forefront of that.

Dayo, can I get a witness?

Klaus Toppmollers exciting Leverkusen side of 2002.

Hans Jorg Butt.
Boris Zivkovic
Lucio
Jens Novotny
Diego Placente
Carsten Ramelow
Michael Ballack
Bernd Schneider
Ze Roberto
Yildiray Barturk
Ulf Kirsten/Oliver Neuville/Berbatov

When Novotny got injured, It was Sebescen who came in at Right back and Zivkovic moved to partner Lucio.

They played 4-1-4-1 with 4 midfielders who mastered the short triangular passes You might need to watch the whole Leverkusen 2002 season to understand this great team that never WAS
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by scantee(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2010
what a hell is going on here/ chesiki out again haba.
Barca 4 live
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by debosky(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2010
@ Ibime

Ballack was never a great passer and has never been - his greatest talent is his driving energy and ability to get into the box to score.

He can pass competently but is not in any way exceptional.

Scholes is in a different class - he is a visionary and coupled energy and pace.
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by A40(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2010
Didnt watch too much Leverkussen no thanks to Boarding school wahala but i am kinda from the school of thought that Ballack is an overrated player. He was a decent passer but was more of a box to box player than anything else
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
Didnt watch too much Leverkussen no thanks to Boarding school wahala but i am kinda from the school of thought that Ballack is an overrated player. He was a decent passer but was more of a box to box player than anything else

The Ballack that came to EPL was used and dumped for money-miss road.

if anyone watched Ballack at Leverkusen, Bayern and for Germany he wont ever say he was overrated.

After Ronaldo he was arguably the most influential player of the 2002 world cup. He was the best midfielder in Europe in 2002 Also the highest scoring midfielder.

Led teams to CL finals, World cup finals, Euro cup finals with a lil bit of luck he would have won at least 2.
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by A40(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2010
Ballack is over-rated jare with his ability to do the Rent-A-Ghost at major finals! See ehn you no like Germany reach me when i was a youngin then if Germany where playing Nigeria na Germany i go support and it covered every sport. Ballack's only great year was in 02 and he has rode on that reputation till the wheels fell off! Come on man i grew up watching midfield generals like Hassler,Effenberg,Andy Moller,Mehmet Scholl etc play Ballack still dey learn work where those guys dey
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by alisigwe(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
Chelsea till d day ma lungs sprung out
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by switch360(f): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2010
CHELSEA is DOOMED!!   Inter finished the italian JOB clean. beat chelsea home and away clean mouth!! grin grin    i talk am!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by tayoast(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2010
switch360:

CHELSEA is DOOMED!!   Inter finished the italian JOB clean. beat chelsea home and away clean mouth!! grin grin    i talk am!!

again, 10x
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by eyoniggar(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2010
Hahahaha, switch the one and only chelski tormentor.

Better luck in the year 2016 chelskians. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by afrodoc(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2010
Ballack at his best was a great leader wit d ability 2 dominate matches wit a combo of decent tackling,gr8 positionin,late runs in2 d box,aerial ability,long range shots and ADEQUATE passing.he was a truly gr8 player BUT it was due 2 other qualities and not his passing.d gr8 passers of d last decade r numerous but Ballack IS NOT one of them.they include Aimar,Veron and Riquelme from Argentina; Ronaldinho,Rivaldo,Kaka and both Juninhios from Brazil; Totti,Delpi,Pirlo from Italy; Xavi,Xabi,Valeron from Spain; Zidane,Pires from France;Scholes from England. P.S shoutout 2 fernando redondo as elegant a passes as u'll ever see
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by switch360(f): 1:43am On Mar 18, 2010
eyoniggar:

Hahahaha, switch the one and only chelski tormentor.

Better luck in the year 2016 chelskians. grin grin
Boom!! Boom!! BOOM!! chelsea is a small team. dem never know!
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by pek(m): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2010
man city started it, inter continued it. who will finish the complete demolition of Chelsea? other teams are coming to the bridge? no trophy this year. mark my words!
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by agabaI23(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
afrodoc:

Ballack at his best was a great leader wit d ability 2 dominate matches wit a combo of decent tackling,gr8 positionin,late runs in2 d box,aerial ability,long range shots and ADEQUATE passing.he was a truly gr8 player BUT it was due 2 other qualities and not his passing.d gr8 passers of d last decade r numerous but Ballack IS NOT one of them.they include Aimar,Veron and Riquelme from Argentina; Ronaldinho,Rivaldo,Kaka and both Juninhios from Brazil; Totti,Delpi,Pirlo from Italy; Xavi,Xabi,Valeron from Spain; Zidane,Pires from France;Scholes from England. P.S shoutout 2 fernando redondo as elegant a passes as u'll ever see
How you did not mention Kanu Nwankwo as one of the greatest passers beats me. Na because he is your brother? In his prime, his passes were sublime.
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by afrodoc(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2010
Kanu was a gud passer of d ball no doubt BUT in my opinion those guys r a notch above Kanu.he had an excellent pass of short,middle distance BUT his range was limited.do u tink he was a better passer of d ball than Okocha?
Re: Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March by agabaI23(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2010
afrodoc:

Kanu was a gud passer of d ball no doubt BUT in my opinion those guys r a notch above Kanu.he had an excellent pass of short,middle distance BUT his range was limited.do u tink he was a better passer of d ball than Okocha?
Okocha was good too.

Kanu's style of play is different from the style of those guys. he is still a great passer and can rank alongside with them.

Anelka was asked his better partner so far last year and he said, Kanu was the best and he would put him in pole position 99.9% of times with his passes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 12th January 2013 / West Ham United Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 23rd November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.