Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? (8648 Views)

I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance / Anyone Who Dies Must Have Done Something Wrong – Guru Mahraji / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Orubebe01:
I was in a service one day and the man of God said the members shouldn't advice him when they feel that he is not living up to expectation, rather they should go on their knee and pray. I want to know the proper thing to do in such situation.
He should be advice, if he's not listening to correction then, he's not a pastor, Timothy was a successful preacher because he was able to take corrections from Paul the Apostle.
Re: Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? by orisa37: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
You don't advise a Pastor on duty. But you can go to his house to discuss your strong points.
Re: Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? by Egein(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
You really think you can even come a feet close to Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Okotie, Oritsejafor, Adefarasin, Ibiyeomie etc. without being pushed away by overzealous, armed guards a.k.a protocol officers?
Re: Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? by toyeanlawlah(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hades2016:
go try am make pastor use you do the next topic for church ... " Trying to advise the pastor "

I tell you! Especially those pastors that don't know how to cover up identity. Dem go describe sotey everybody go know say na you!
CHAI!!

Re: Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? by ignis: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
adetayo234:

When will you wake up from your spiritual blindness to realise that you have the same access and right to God like your pastor? Who stuffed your brain with this stupid notion that you have no right to advise a man of God? It is people like you that will place the word of a pastor above that of your husband. You won't also mind defending a pastor even if he is obviously wrong. Girl look into your mirror and whoever you find there is the most thoughtless fool that ever traversed the earth.
Only touts insult people they don't know on a social media forum.
Re: Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? by adetayo234: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
ignis:

Only touts insult people they don't know on a social media forum.

Wake up girl and stop acting like a pastor's slave. Pastor worship won't take you to heaven. You have the same Access to God like your pastor
Re: Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? by DozieInc(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
A pastor being a leader in most case should be willing to be advised or correct.
Re: Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? by CHIGIM: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
I don't know people why look at this job men called pastors as if they are saints, I beg make I ask don't they like money or were they not born with that natural greed that every human is known for, me I will be the last person to put my money in any church for any reason, they are all job men all of them thief.
Re: Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? by Hades2016(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

I tell you! Especially those pastors that don't know how to cover up identity. Dem go describe sotey everybody go know say na you!
CHAI!!
my sister no kill person with laff oooo lol
Re: Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2017
I WON'T BUT MY LOOK WILL RING BELL IN HIS MIND.

Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen / Papa Oyedepo's Tongues / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Sunday, October 10,2021