Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Top Universities In Nigeria That Can Assure You 2017 Admission Without Stress. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Universities In Nigeria That Can Assure You 2017 Admission Without Stress. (1449 Views)

We Can Assure You Of 5wins/5games. 100% Sure Sport Betting Codes. Dm / 15 Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without Jamb -revealed. / List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Universities In Nigeria That Can Assure You 2017 Admission Without Stress. by 9jaBasis(f): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Top Universities in Nigeria that Can Assure you 2017 Admission Without Stress.

Enter link below to see the universities

http://www.9jabasis.com.ng/2017/10/top-universities-in-nigeria-that-you.html
Re: Top Universities In Nigeria That Can Assure You 2017 Admission Without Stress. by Jacktheripper: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Based on last year’s statistics remark, below are the list of schools that are less competitive (meaning they do not have a high number of applications);
1.Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
2.Modibo Adamawa University of Technology
3.Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
4.Federal University, Lokoja
5.Federal University, Gashua, Yobe State
6.Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State
7.Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State
8.Federal University Of Petroleum
Resources, Effurun
9.Federal University, Kashere
10.Federal University, Wukari
11.Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
12.Federal University, Birnin-Kebbi
13.Federal University, Lafia
14.Federal University, Ndufu-Alike
15.Federal University, Dutse

1 Like

Re: Top Universities In Nigeria That Can Assure You 2017 Admission Without Stress. by Yemike(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fuoye shouldn't be on the list. It's very competitive both previous and this year. I was surprised with the number of aspirants that asked me for admission.
Re: Top Universities In Nigeria That Can Assure You 2017 Admission Without Stress. by Julietm(f): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Funai shouldn't be their, maybe you have little or knowledge of what is obtainable at Funai

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Registration Form And Admission Guide 2018/2019 / I Am Not Good With Computer: How To Write Jamb Cbt Exam Successfully / My Terrible Revenge On My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.