Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC (3957 Views)

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC by BAILMONEY: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mynd44:
They all do it NTA, TVC, AIT etc
TAKE IT TO FRONT PAGE PLEASEsad
Re: Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC by 9japride(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
BAILMONEY:
TAKE IT TO FRONT PAGE PLEASEsad
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes very necessary. They need to clear themselves
Re: Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC by Caseless: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
timsTNA:

Even my extended family and mine have stopped watching tvc, journalist hangout is a beer parlour gist house on TV, I have heard more lies come our from that TV station than I have heard my whole life
what does not go with you, you give it a bad name.

JH rocks..
Re: Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC by 9japride(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
dadebayo1:
I beg park well that is fireworks.... The interview does not take place in TVC studio... They went to interview the man in his office... And he has every right to display whatever flag in his office... He definitely belongs to APC
[color=#006600][/color]

I don park well here, it better b true. Anyways Tvc belongs to apc
Re: Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC by bakynes(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2017
That program is called Fireworks, it's like the BBC hardtalk where the presenter/interviwer criticises the interviewee and it usually done at the interviewee's office not TVC studios. Dull heads on this thread expect for a few. Even though we know TVC is Tinubu's TV station.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandaged Fayose Addressing Ekiti Citizens After Tear Gas Saga(pics) / We Are Not Merging With Any Political Party!- ANN / Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.