Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Zillionphpscript Is A Thief - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zillionphpscript Is A Thief (587 Views)

(stpidnlmods) Sunday Gabriel Nebeolisa Is A Thief! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zillionphpscript Is A Thief by noupzy: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2017
This Kingdoncome of Zillionphpscript.tech is a thief, no wan should trust him. I paid him for a job, he didn't deliver, and have refused to refund my money
Re: Zillionphpscript Is A Thief by Afam4eva(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2017
Before we go all out and call someone out, it's imperative that we state in clear terms what job you gave to him and the agreements you had, so that we can wade it into the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Zillionphpscript Is A Thief by Emmysky(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2017
If this claim is true, Then I think it is particularly foolish for a business that is registered under CAC to tarnish their new image in such an embarrassing way.
Re: Zillionphpscript Is A Thief by femo122: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2017
noupzy:
This Kingdoncome of Zillionphpscript.tech is a thief, no wan should trust him. I paid him for a job, he didn't deliver, and have refused to refund my money
Second complain about him zillion is a novice in programming learn to contact I.t expert.
Re: Zillionphpscript Is A Thief by tstx(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
noupzy:
Zillionscript is not a scam.. They always deliver... But you might just not get what you paid for.. and what they do is sell other people's script.. one time after i purchased a script from zillion.. I still had to contact the original owner of the script for help.

2 Likes

Re: Zillionphpscript Is A Thief by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
noupzy:
Here I am, can you simply tell me here how I collect your money without giving you script, say it here, or else i will distroy you and sue you for Name Defamation,.. This useless Idiot bought a school script from me and I sent it to him, The useless idiot didn't know how to install the Script he is now shouting that the script is not good, instead of him to beg me to help me to install it for him, he now came here to say trash..Am in this with you, You will pay the price of defaming my stuff..
Do you know the Number of big companies I have worked with in Nigeria and USA, Just because I came here to advertise on Nairaland now give gut to Primary school rough people to come and talk any how to me?
I will finish this with you Sunday Ndubuisi Nwanze

That is how jobless and Nonsense citizens of Nigeria defame big company

(1) (Reply)

Front End Web Designing Training Courses In Lagos / I Need A Web Developer To Redesign My Career Blog - Sealed and Closed / How Dangerous Is Mark Zuckerberg? Is He Becoming Too Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.