Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG (27378 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG by jpphilips(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
bigfish3k:

but baru said that he sent the contracts to baba to approve after the tenders board
don't u think a board meeting approval would have been more appropriate
as in more eyes should see and vet it to prune out excesses

What Baru and Kachikwu said aint relevant, I asked you what you know, are you supposed to be empty while listening to Baru? How will you know who is telling the truth? It pays to stay mute on issues you know nothing about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG by bigfish3k: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
jpphilips:

What Baru and Kachikwu said aint relevant, I asked you what you know, are you supposed to be empty while listening to Baru? How will you know who is telling the truth? It pays to stay mute on issues you know nothing about.

from barus defence and from ur posts, I got to know that the board has no role to play. this isn't good for our corruption fight
I still believe that the board should be involved
Re: Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG by jpphilips(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigfish3k:

from barus defence and from ur posts, I got to know that the board has no role to play. this isn't good for our corruption fight
I still believe that the board should be involved

Till this moment, you are still so lazy to go through the NNPC act to enlighten yourself of the roles of the board as it applies to the controversy, you formed an opinion based on Baru's defence and a faceless post on the internet.

Is that what this generation of youths have degenerated to? Yet you will be the first to cast aspersion on individuals you have no clue what they do.
Its a pity the older folks will never consider handing over to this crop of emptiness parading themselves as youths.

When next you come online, be counscious of the fact that your mental disposition is judged by your level of knowledge in a faceless forum, most of you don't deserve to be here.
You can restrict yourself to the jokes section, that way nobody will be bothered with what your bag of knowledge holds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG by bigfish3k: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
jpphilips:

Till this moment, you are still so lazy to go through the NNPC act to enlighten yourself of the roles of the board as it applies to the controversy, you formed an opinion based on Baru's defence and a faceless post on the internet.

Is that what this generation of youths have degenerated to? Yet you will be the first to cast aspersion on individuals you have no clue what they do.
Its a pity the older folks will never consider handing over to this crop of emptiness parading themselves as youths.

When next you come online, be counscious of the fact that your mental disposition is judged by your level of knowledge in a faceless forum, most of you don't deserve to be here.
You can restrict yourself to the jokes section, that way nobody will be bothered with what your bag of knowledge holds.

you that is portraying urself as mr know all have not been able to defend ur self properly , u are just busy abusing me unjustifiably up and down. I have not grabbed anything from u whether it is the NNPC act or whatsoever to correct me. but nay, its only abuses . so its ur kind of youth that supports corruption that the country needs. have u countered me reasonably , instead u are telling me to go and be doing research. I have read barus defence and told u what I understand , instead of u to post ur corrections and chill, but u are replying me so bitterly without urself citing portions of the NNPC act as if I took something away from u. if there is no corruption, how come

when I asked u 15 people appointed in NNPC without following federal character u kept mute. barus gate u kept mute also

I have been replying u in civility since , but u will never post without abusing or telling me how better knowledged u are without citing anything to support urself, instead u are busy giving me assignments up and down and when I don't do it u become bitter.
just cite ur relevant portions and counter me, stop giving me assignments, am not ur student
a bitter youth u are

you can restrict urself to romance section. anyway, from the kind of person I decipher from ur write ups , u cant keep a woman. you are intolerant and not fit to be a present day youth
Re: Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG by jpphilips(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigfish3k:

you that is portraying urself as mr know all have not been able to defend ur self properly , u are just busy abusing me unjustifiably up and down. I have not grabbed anything from u whether it is the NNPC act or whatsoever to correct me. but nay, its only abuses . so its ur kind of youth that supports corruption that the country needs. have u countered me reasonably , instead u are telling me to go and be doing research. I have read barus defence and told u what I understand , instead of u to post ur corrections and chill, but u are replying me so bitterly without urself citing portions of the NNPC act as if I took something away from u. if there is no corruption, how come

when I asked u 15 people appointed in NNPC without following federal character u kept mute. barus gate u kept mute also

I have been replying u in civility since , but u will never post without abusing or telling me how better knowledged u are without citing anything to support urself, instead u are busy giving me assignments up and down and when I don't do it u become bitter.
just cite ur relevant portions and counter me, stop giving me assignments, am not ur student
a bitter youth u are

you can restrict urself to romance section. anyway, from the kind of person I decipher from ur write ups , u cant keep a woman. you are intolerant and not fit to be a present day youth

You don't ask questions where you have no clue what is discussed. Its ridiculous. You want to become a woman because you lack the ability to read? Goodluck with that.
I have times without number known that most of you come here to diplay your nuisance value. If you care to know the functions of the NNPC board, I have told you the document to read, where you can't, thats your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG by bigfish3k: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2017
jpphilips:

You don't ask questions where you have no clue what is discussed. Its ridiculous. You want to become a woman because you lack the ability to read? Goodluck with that.
I have times without number known that most of you come here to diplay your nuisance value. If you care to know the functions of the NNPC board, I have told you the document to read, where you can't, thats your problem.

I guess u are a politician, because of the way u rigmarole with words without giving a direct answer
Re: Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG by jpphilips(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2017
bigfish3k:

I guess u are a politician, because of the way u rigmarole with words without giving a direct answer

I dont owe you anything, im not under any obligation to continue spoon feeding you, the answer you seek is in the NNPC act, go and read it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG by Anglovel: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Letslive:
Jonathan was a learner, buhari is even more corrupt than Abacha.
CHRONICLE OF INTEGRITY Muhammadu Buhari started his anti corruption crusade with $2.1bn Dasukigate, Sambo Dasuki was arrested, Raymond Dokpesi, Fani Kayode, Musuliu Obanikoro, Olisa Metuh, and Reuben Abati were also arrested in connection with Dasukigate. While the government was busy wanking and masturbating with the gale of arrests and media frenzy that trailed the episodic drama, Dasuki opened up that Buhari also benefited from the $2.1bn arms fund, Dasuki reveled that he bought 2 bulletproof SUVs for Buhari from the money, he also gave him $300,000 from the same money. But Buhari denied collecting any money from Dasuki, he said he only got 2 bulletproof SUVs form him as his entitlement being a former head of state. Muhammadu Buhari forgot that former heads of state entitlements have never come from the office of the NSA before but office of the SGF, they said those accusing Buhari are the corrupt people fighting back. And that was how Dasukigate died a natural death. The allegation of MTN N500m bribery scandal involving Buhari's Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari popped up. Tukur Buratai's multi million dollars Dubai mansions were uncovered. Abdurrahman Dambazau arms procurement fraud was reveled. Rotimi Amaechi's several attempts to bribe Supreme Court justices to give APC favorable election judgment were exposed. Kayode Fayemi's corruption allegation also came up, but Buhari shamelessly told the whole world that all the corruption allegation leveled against people in his government are false because he checked them before appointing them. Then the Senate exposed how the then SGF, Lawal Babachir used N270m to cut grass in IDP camps, Buhari's government cleared him of any wrong doing, the government also cleared Ibrahim Magu of the weighty corruption allegations leveled against him, in fact, Muhammadu Buhari officially wrote the Senate that both men are clean. Then when Ikoyi orphaned money once again exposed how corrupt this government is, he suspended Babachir that he cleared twice of the same allegation. Up till this moment the report of the probe panel is not known to the public. A witness told the court that Buhari's lawyer who was representing him in the certificate suit gave the presiding judge, Justice Adeniyi Ademola N500,000 at the period the case was still on but they said it wasn't a bribe but a gift. Just recently one of Buhari's ministers, Ibe Kachikwu tactically exposed the biggest single corruption case in the history of this country, a whooping $25bn fraud in a government of saints? If Buhari that is the petroleum minister can approve contracts worth $25bn without due process and transparency, then why are we still talking about anti graft war under this government? There is a whole lot of looting massively going on in this government but the only corrupt people they know are Jonathan's men
Rmemba d tribalistic Buhari went against CBN price policy 2subsidize price of dollar4 Muslims Goin 2mecca but refused to do same 4 Christians on pilgrimage 2 Jerusalem. An adage says "a man who eats a coconut whole must have faith in his anus'
posterity guide us.
Share till it gets to him.
Copied
Re: Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG by Anglovel: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2017
ivandragon:
Nigeria’s Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau, has reacted to an exclusive PREMIUM TIMES story on how the federal government reinstated a sacked civil servant despite a pending corruption trial.

This newspaper on Friday reported how controversial chairman of the defunct Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina, was secretly recalled to the service and promoted to head a directorate in the Interior ministry.

Mr. Maina was in 2013 declared wanted by the Nigeria’s anticorruption agency, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Checks by PREMIUM TIMES show that Mr. Maina is still on the commission’s wanted list.

“Dark complexioned Maina is allegedly complicit in the over N 2 billion Pensions Biometric Scam in the office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation. He remains at large, after charges were filed against his accomplices,” the EFCC stated on its website.

Mr. Dambazau, in a statement by his press secretary, Ehisienmen Osaigbovo, confirmed that Mr. Maina is now in charge of the Human Resources Department of the ministry.

The minister however denied responsibility for Mr. Maina’s recall to the service.

The statement explained that Mr. Maina “was posted few days ago to the Ministry of Interior by the Office of the Head of Service on an Acting capacity to fill a vacancy created following the retirement of the Director heading the Human Resources Department in the Ministry”.

The minister blamed Mr. Maina’s recall on the Office of the Head of Service of the Federation and the Federal Civil Service Commission.

He said the two bodies are responsible for “issues relating to Discipline, Employment, Re-engagement, Posting, Promotion and Retirements of Federal Civil Servants.”
The statement did not say if Mr. Dambazau was aware Mr. Maina is still a fugitive wanted by the EFCC.

“It is understood that Maina’s last posting was with the Ministry of Interior, and that is probably why he was re-posted back to the Ministry,” the statement added.

Trouble started in 2012 when Mr. Maina was accused of leading a massive pension fraud scheme amounting to more than N100 billion. Mr. Maina, was drafted by the Goodluck Jonathan administration in 2010 to sanitize a corrupt pension system.

Based on the allegation of corruption, Mr. Maina was invited by the Senate Joint Committee on Public Service and Establishment and State and Local Government Administration.

The Senate after completion of its investigation issued a Warrant of Arrest against Mr. Maina.

Ignoring the panel, Mr. Maina went ahead to sue the Senate and the then Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar, and thereafter went into hiding after being declared wanted by the police.

Consequent upon this, Mr. Maina was dismissed by the Head of Service for allegedly absconding from duty and attempting to evade arrest and charged to court.

He was on July 21, 2015 charged by the EFCC alongside Stephen Oronsaye and two others before a Federal High Court on a 24-count charge bordering on procurement fraud and obtaining by false pretence.

While Mr. Oronsaye and the two other accused were in court and pleaded not guilty to the charge, Mr. Maina was at large.

Mr. Maina is said to have spent these past years in the United Arab Emirates, from where he kept lobbying to win pleasure of the Buhari administration.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/246882-reinstated-fugitive-ex-pension-chief-maina-nigerian-govt.html
Re: Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG by debuscket(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Sharrap dea my friend. You bloddy miscreant!
What or How much has your hatred contributed to the IGR of your village?

if only ur randy father had used #50 gold circle, he would have saved the world a miscreant in ur person.
Abeg go and die already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

400 Years After, Descendants Of Slave Merchant Say They’re Proud / Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB / Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.