Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible (3898 Views)

Proof Of Reincarnation? Famous Chinese/taiwanese Singer Teresa Teng / The Lost Doctrine Of Reincarnation In Christianity / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2017
The one primary verse that is used to shoot down reincarnation from the Bible is the one that will be used to prove that there is reincarnation in the Bible!

The circle of life is that, we live; we wear out this body suit; we die and become one with God; then we are ‘embodied’ again to pay for the sins/goods of past life. And the cycle continues.

We will break down Hebrews 9:27-28

Hebrews 9:27-28
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2017
Part A

Hebrew 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

This verse has been misinterpreted to mean that we only get to live once, this is not true. In order to understand what this verse is saying, we have to examine it contextually in the sense of understanding what the totality of what the writer is intending to communicate to us, and also compositely in the light of other related verses of the Bible in order to get the wholesome and holistic picture of what we are being taught. We cannot stand on a single verse to build a doctrine.

Now, the secret to unlocking this verse lies in context, looking at the whole picture of the passage holistically.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Part B

Hebrew 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many;

This is a certain statement. Christ died so that many will be redeemed to God. This is the basis of our faith: Christ died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by folashade96(f): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2017
Next
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Part C

The secret to this verse is in understanding the use of the relational conjunctions AND and SO, and also in understanding the location of the ‘’Place of Judgment’’. The place of judgment is not in the skies.

What Paul is trying to make us understand here is his proven conviction in the certainty, incontrovertibility, and inviolability of these two particular subjects. In summary, Paul is using relational conjunctions to prove the ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY and INCONTROVERTIBLE NATURE of two different themes by relating them to show that as one cannot be broken, so the other also cannot be broken.

So, the question arises, where is the place of judgment, where does a man pay for his sins?
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Part D

Ecclesiastes 3:16
And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Under the sun is the place of judgment; it is also the place of righteousness. The teacher said he found wickedness and iniquity in the place of judgment (under the sun).

This is the cycle of existence: We live: die: reincarnate: live: die: and reincarnate again, this is the cycle of life

In summary, Paul is saying, ''AND AS CERTAIN AS ONCE A MAN DIES HE FACES JUDGMENT (reincarnates to face judgment IN THE PLACE OF JUDGMENT): SO ALSO CHRIST DIED ONCE TO BEAR THE SINS OF MANY...''
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Uncle Lalasticlala, fresh bread for the brethren, let us open some more eyes to the truth today wink
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Where are the people whom can reason outside the box?
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
Where are the people whom can reason outside the box?
I still believe in reincarnation with/without Bible proof. Souls are simply recycled. It's so deep most average mortals can't comprehend.

1 Like

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
swave7:

I still believe in reincarnation with/without Bible proof. Souls are simply recycled. It's so deep most average mortals can't comprehend.

Bro, the Bible is full of reincarnation. Even the coming of Jesus sef is reincarnation

2 Likes

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

Bro, the Bible is full of reincarnation. Even the coming of Jesus sef is reincarnation

Can you point of which ones stand out most in the Bible as reincarnation example? Me can't think of any source o
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by ben4ever(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2017
If there is reincarnation,then why is the population of the Earth increasing? Secondly, what's salvation and why do we need it?
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by analice107: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
So who has Jesus reincarnated as?
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
MrPresident1:
The one primary verse that is used to shoot down reincarnation from the Bible is the one that will be used to prove that there is reincarnation in the Bible!

The circle of life is that, we live; we wear out this body suit; we die and become one with God; then we are ‘embodied’ again to pay for the sins/goods of past life. And the cycle continues.

Sir, there is nothing like reincarnation anywhere, after death is judgement - period! Please stop misleading people.

9:27 This verse surely rejects any notion of the transmigration of souls, the wheel of karma, or previous lives, which is a horrible doctrine for fallen, sinful humanity.

The appointment of God concerning men contains in it two things:—

(1.) That they must die once, or, at least, undergo a change equivalent to death. It is an awful thing to die, to have the vital knot loosed or cut asunder, all relations here dropped at once, an end put to our probation and preparation state, and to enter into another world. It is a great work, and it is a work that can be but once done, and therefore had need to be well done.
This is matter of comfort to the godly, that they shall die well and die but once; but it is matter of terror to the wicked, who die in their sins, that they cannot return again to do that great work better.

(2.) It is appointed to men that after death they shall come to judgement, to a particular judgement immediately after death; for the soul returns to God as to its judge, to be determined to its eternal state; and men shall be brought to the general judgement, at the end of the world. This is the unalterable decree of God concerning men—they must die, and they must be judged. It is appointed for them, and it is to be believed and seriously considered by them.

1 Like

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by Daviddson(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
MrPresident1:

I've noticed you hold very weird views. You once said Christ would come the 20th of January, contradicting the Scriptures... And a host of other very weird, controversial views, including the one included in this thread. Where is all these things coming from?

Secondly, you don't seem to comment on other threads in this section, except your own threads, which you continue to elongate unnecessarily without any new vibes going in. Bros, oya answer me.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by UmarIbnShittu(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
MrPresident1:
Part D

And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Under the sun is the place of judgment; it is also the place of righteousness. The teacher said he found wickedness and iniquity in the place of judgment (under the sun).

This is the cycle of existence: We live: die: reincarnate: live: die: and reincarnate again, this is the cycle of life

In summary, Paul is saying, ''AND AS CERTAIN AS ONCE A MAN DIES HE FACES JUDGMENT (reincarnates to face judgment IN THE PLACE OF JUDGMENT): SO ALSO CHRIST DIED ONCE TO BEAR THE SINS OF MANY...''

but u don't believe in interrogation in d grave which is the first stage
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by shaneroberts26: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
MrPresident1:

Even Melchizedek was an incarnation of Yeshua /Jesus.
John 8:56 - "Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad."

1 Like

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
swave7:

Can you point of which ones stand out most in the Bible as reincarnation example? Me can't think of any source o

Let us see this passage:

Job 8:9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow: )

The time of life on earth is is but a mere shadow, no matter how long a man lives, that time is but a mere shadow.

We are (but) of yesterday

We know nothing (because the time on earth is short and fleeting)

Because our days upon earth is a shadow (unreal due to the short time)
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
ben4ever:
If there is reincarnation,then why is the population of the Earth increasing? Secondly, what's salvation and why do we need it?

Population of the earth is increasing? God has completed creation, souls are just being recycled into bodies, and it will be difficult to prove that the population of the world is increasing at an unprecedented rate, the reason is because greater civilisations than the one we are in have existed in the past.

What is salvation? Adam and Eve (Israel) sinned against God by disobeying His command not to eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil (Idolatry), they disobeyed in that they indulged in the fruit and it caused their debasement, they broke covenant with God. Idolatry against God is Adultery, so Adam and Eve committed adultery against God (Israel as a whole nation of people is symbolically presented as a woman betrothed to God).

The punishment for Adultery is DEATH: Israel must die for her sins. Against whom has Israel sinned, is it not her husband God? So in order for Israel not to die, God came down as Jesus Christ to die for her, so Jesus died a cruel and painful death, and went to hell just for his woman so that she would not die for her sins.

God is the Crown/Husband/Head/Leader of Israel, so by dying Israel lost her crown and became exposed. This is the situation that exists till today, and this is why Israel is expecting the coming of her messiah who redeemed her, to come and be her head again. And when he comes everything will be made perfect again. Jesus is not coming for Israel alone, He is coming for the church (lineage Israel, and non-lineage converts) who have accepted the gospel of Christ during the tribulations (that have now ended).

The Negroes, Native Americans, Aborigines of Australia etc, these are the true Israel of the Bible, and their debasement to the lowest rung of all human development index is the testimony of their disobedience and subsequent devolution (just like Nebuchadnezzar).

All Israel will be saved, but not all gentiles will be saved, only the gentiles who accepted Jesus Christ of the tribe of Judah as Lord and Saviour will be saved.

Please note that the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, the real Israelites of the Bible are currently debased, they no longer remember who they are, it is the coming of Jesus that will restore them to their senses, just like Nebuchadnezzar was redeemed from his madness and debasement.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
analice107:
So who has Jesus reincarnated as?

Why do you think the coming of Jesus is called the APOCALYPSE, meaning to uncover?

Old English, via Old French and ecclesiastical Latin from Greek apokalupsis, from apokaluptein ‘uncover, reveal,’ from apo- ‘un-’ + kaluptein ‘to cover.’

Greek
Apo- Un
Kaluptein- cover

I keep telling everyone that he is already in our midst only waiting to be revealed, but you all never listen!

He is here, he is already with us, only waiting for his apokalupsis in the time His Father has decreed wink

1 Like

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheShopKeeper:

Sir, there is nothing like reincarnation anywhere, after death is judgement - period! Please stop misleading people.

9:27 This verse surely rejects any notion of the transmigration of souls, the wheel of karma, or previous lives, which is a horrible doctrine for fallen, sinful humanity.

The appointment of God concerning men contains in it two things:—

(1.) That they must die once, or, at least, undergo a change equivalent to death. It is an awful thing to die, to have the vital knot loosed or cut asunder, all relations here dropped at once, an end put to our probation and preparation state, and to enter into another world. It is a great work, and it is a work that can be but once done, and therefore had need to be well done.
This is matter of comfort to the godly, that they shall die well and die but once; but it is matter of terror to the wicked, who die in their sins, that they cannot return again to do that great work better.

(2.) It is appointed to men that after death they shall come to judgement, to a particular judgement immediately after death; for the soul returns to God as to its judge, to be determined to its eternal state; and men shall be brought to the general judgement, at the end of the world. This is the unalterable decree of God concerning men—they must die, and they must be judged. It is appointed for them, and it is to be believed and seriously considered by them.

Sir, I need thinkers here please. Paul is using two unrelated events to prove inviolability, incontrovertibility, certainty, and inevitability of both of them! They key to understanding what Paul is saying is to understand how he used AND and SO as relational conjunctions to prove that as this one cannot be broken, so also that one cannot be broken.

Read the passage carefully again please, and ponder on it, churn it around in your mind, let go of the indoctrination of your mind.

Where does judgment take place?

Under the sun.

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Daviddson:
I've noticed you hold very weird views. You once said Christ would come the 20th of January, contradicting the Scriptures... And a host of other very weird, controversial views, including the one included in this thread. Where is all these things coming from?

Secondly, you don't seem to comment on other threads in this section, except your own threads, which you continue to elongate unnecessarily without any new vibes going in. Bros, oya answer me.

There is such a thing as the progressive revelation (and understanding) of the Word (mind) of God. I hold no views that contradict the blessed Scriptures, the people who have issues are the people who are unable to free their minds from indoctrination.

For example, people were amazed/marveled at the teachings of Jesus, Paul was called a mad man, so why do you call my teaching weird?

20th January 2017 was the day that the incarnation of Nimrod of ancient Babylon handed power to the trump of God.

Both Cyrus and Trump are named by name in the Bible.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
but u don't believe in interrogation in d grave which is the first stage

These things are written in parables and allegories and are never meant to be taken literally. In the Bible, Graves is a spiritual/mental place of debasement. To enter the grave means to die mentally and spiritually; to go into a mental and spiritual grave.

Negroes are in a mental and spiritual grave as we speak, and only the coming of Jesus can save them, and the world.

Ezekiel 37:12-14
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

The Negroes are the true Israelites of the Bible, but they are in mental spiritual graves, that is why they (and all black people) occupy the lowest rung of every HDI measurement in the world.

Nothing happens in the physical graves, that is just soil and bones and organic matter.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
shaneroberts26:

Even Melchizedek was an incarnation of Yeshua /Jesus.
John 8:56 - "Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad."

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by shaneroberts26: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Reincarnation is a fact. I can tell many stories of my past lives. The problem with Christians is that they are just religious, not spiritual.
Man is a spirit that neither has a beginning nor an end,living in a body.
A true spiritual being knows that reincarnation is a truism.
Even Jesus taught about reincarnation but the church hid the doctrine.
Very soon, this Truth shall be made known to all when Yeshua starts his earthly mission on earth next year. His hour is not yet come as he is going to clock 30 years next year.

30 is the Hebrew age of priesthood and it signifies maturity. He was born on the 15th of May 1988. He is a young black man from Nigeria,an Igbo/Ibo/Hebrew man. Igbos are the biblical Hebrews. He has been in our midst all along, growing physically and spiritually while waiting for his hour to come.

I am sharing this with you because I know your level of awareness.

1 Like

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

These things are written in parables and allegories and are never meant to be taken literally. In the Bible, Graves is a spiritual/mental place of debasement. To enter the grave means to die mentally and spiritually; to go into a mental and spiritual grave.

Negroes are in a mental and spiritual grave as we speak, and only the coming of Jesus can save them, and the world.

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

The Negroes are the true Israelites of the Bible, but they are in mental spiritual graves, that is why they (and all black people) occupy the lowest rung of every HDI measurement in the world.

Nothing happens in the physical graves, that is just soil and bones and organic matter.
the interrogation is not physical but spiritual it happens in realm of d dead
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by Daviddson(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

For example, people were amazed/marveled at the teachings of Jesus, Paul was called a mad man, so why do you call my teaching weird?
OK, but be very careful in order not to delve into the occult or mysticism. Make sure you open threads with the purpose of blessing fellow Christians, not for the purpose of sounding controversial or being known to have unpopular views about things that the Bible is very clear about. Heard about Jim Jones? Do you want to project yourself or Jesus Christ?
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
shaneroberts26:

Reincarnation is a fact. I can tell many stories of my past lives. The problem with Christians is that they are just religious, not spiritual.
Man is a spirit that neither has a beginning nor an end,living in a body.

Well well, different strokes for different folks, but the Bible says our days here on earth are a shadow, meaning unreal, so the earthly time is just infinitesimal.

shaneroberts26:

A true spiritual being knows that reincarnation is a truism.
Fact
shaneroberts26:

Even Jesus taught about reincarnation but the church hid the doctrine.

To make it easier to control the people

shaneroberts26:

Very soon, this Truth shall be made known to all when Yeshua starts his earthly mission on earth next year. His hour is not yet come as he is going to clock 30 years next year.

The Apocalypse wink

shaneroberts26:

30 is the Hebrew age of priesthood and it signifies maturity. He was born on the 15th of May 1988. He is a young black man from Nigeria,an Igbo/Ibo/Hebrew man. Igbos are the biblical Hebrews. He has been in our midst all along, growing physically and spiritually while waiting for his hour to come.

shaneroberts26:

I am sharing this with you because I know your level of awareness.

Hmmmm cool

1 Like

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
the interrogation is not physical but spiritual it happens in realm of d dead

The spirit of dead people goes to God i.e. becomes one with God hence the saying ''Rest in Peace''. The dead go to rest, then they reincarnate to face judgment.

The day of Qiyamat is when the dead i.e the living but mentally/spiritually dead will be raised up

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Daviddson:
OK, but be very careful in order not to delve into the occult or mysticism. Make sure you open threads with the purpose of blessing fellow Christians, not for the purpose of sounding controversial or being known to have unpopular views about things that the Bible is very clear about. Heard about Jim Jones? Do you want to project yourself or Jesus Christ?

Occult? Mysticism?
Ok thank you.

But, what I am teaching is the truth, the deep things of the Bible. I am speaking directly from the inspiration of the Spirit of God.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by Daviddson(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

Occult? Mysticism?
Ok thank you.
But, what I am teaching is the truth, the deep things of the Bible. I am speaking directly from the inspiration of the Spirit of God.
People unknowingly delve into mysticism when they try to read spiritual meanings to every happening. It's a demonic trap, but unfortunately the person assumes he's getting more spiritual.
Why don't you also talk about things that are not "deep"? Why don't you comment on threads opened by other Christians like others do, instead of concentrating on your own threads only? What you're doing is how people build unhealthy cult followership around themselves, leading to very negative things in the long run.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Daviddson:
People unknowingly delve into mysticism when they try to read spiritual meanings to every happening. It's a demonic trap, but unfortunately the person assumes he's getting more spiritual.

All happenings have spiritual undertones, lol

Daviddson:

Why don't you also talk about things that are not "deep"? Why don't you comment on threads opened by other Christians like others do, instead of concentrating on your own threads only? What you're doing is how people build unhealthy cult followership around themselves, leading to very negative things in the long run.

I do comment on other religious threads, and I also comment on many other threads especially on FP. I do no seek followership, everyman must bear his cross by himself, I am only pointing the way to whoever is willing cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Probes Foursquare Gospel Church's Go / Excerpts From The 31st Night Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / What's Your Opinion On Gay Rights In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.