Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria (5931 Views)

How Much Is Liquid Peak Milk In Your Area? / Court Convicts Bank PHB's Francis Atuche, Ugo Anyanwu Of ₦25.7 Bilion Theft / Production Of Powdered Detergent At Commercial Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2017
The demand for powdered milk in Nigeria has been on the increase. This is because the following categories of consumers use them every day:

Individuals at homes
Yoghurt companies
Boarding schools (for making tea, etc.)
Bakeries
Confectioneries
“Fast food” Restaurants
Others

The milk sold by Dairyguru is instant full cream milk powder is supplied in gas flushed 25kg bags with a 2 year shelf.
Individuals/organizations interested in purchasing 25kg bags of milk or wants to be suppliers should contact Dairyguru on

dairygurusales@gmail.com

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Those already into the business should please share their experience with us here
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by folashade96(f): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2017
Groups become great only when everyone in them do his or her absolute best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by CYCY50: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
How is the milk

1 Like

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
CYCY50:
How is the milk

It's sterilized and good for consumption ...It's creamy nature and long shelf life makes it stand out...The rate at which it is being purchased from our stores is a clear indicator of the fact that it's quality is superb!

I'm sure with time, positive testimonies will flood this thread
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by Adaanna(f): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
How much?

1 Like

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Adaanna:
How much?

It's N27,000 per 25kg bag...make enquiries...it's by far the cheapest price anywhere in Nigeria
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
We now have another brand in store "Didi Milk"...good for yoghurt production

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by heybaby12(f): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2017
I am interested already sent u an email but no reply yet.
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by ArewaWatch: 6:24am On Nov 21, 2017
location?
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
heybaby12:

Sorry for the delay in replying. I just sent a reply. I'm expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
ArewaWatch:
location?

We currently have presence in Kaduna and Abuja...with time, we're looking at expanding to Lagos, Enugu and Portharcourt.

But be rest assured we we can deliver the products to wherever you are in Nigeria.

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by Pierohandsome: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
dairyguru:

We currently have presence in Kaduna and Abuja...with time, we're looking at expanding to Lagos, Enugu and Portharcourt.

But be rest assured we we can deliver the products to wherever you are in Nigeria.
i live in Port harcourt and i am ready to supply the product here if the goods can be delivered to me, i supply and balance up and u deliver another set, i sell and balance. If u can do that , contact me
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:
i live in Port harcourt and i am ready to supply the product here if the goods can be delivered to me, i supply and balance up and u deliver another set, i sell and balance. If u can do that , contact me

This is the way we operate;

You make 40% of total payment for goods to be delivered and then balance up on delivery. We will come up with alternative modes of doing business with our customers as we grow.

We have a company duly registered by CAC. You can do a thorough check. Muezza Foods Limited. Our main office is at NO 14 NAGOYI OFF NEW JOS ROAD ZARIA, ZARIA L.G.A, KADUNA STATE. Visit us so that we can build trust and confidence. Contact us on 08134563766

1 Like

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by Pierohandsome: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
dairyguru:

This is the way we operate;

You make 40% of total payment for goods to be delivered and then balance up on delivery. We will come up with alternative modes of doing business with our customers as we grow.

We have a company duly registered by CAC. You can do a thorough check. Muezza Foods Limited. Our main office is at NO 14 NAGOYI OFF NEW JOS ROAD ZARIA, ZARIA L.G.A, KADUNA STATE. Visit us so that we can build trust and confidence. Contact us on 08134563766
i have good marketing ability. I wish i have the money to deposit but i dnt have. Ur product is such a product that is marketable around here since nothing of such for nw, it wil boom.
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pierohandsome:
i have good marketing ability. I wish i have the money to deposit but i dnt have. Ur product is such a product that is marketable around here since nothing of such for nw, it wil boom.

forward your contact details to me via email....we'll be in touch to let you know the best way you can help us with marketing our products. Thanks
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by Pierohandsome: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
dairyguru:

forward your contact details to me via email....we'll be in touch to let you know the best way you can help us with marketing our products. Thanks
ok thanks, let me have ur email address so i can forward it to u
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by Pierohandsome: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
dairyguru:

I have sent you my details sir
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pierohandsome:

I have sent you my details sir

Seen!
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2018
It is now common to see kids and adults alike enjoy yoghurts with snacks like buns, meat pie, eggroll chin-chin, sausage roll, wheat, etc. I’ll be creating a yoghurt production tutorial on this forum very soon.

SKY Yoghurt, a new brand of yoghurt just arrived the market. Its unique taste is as a result of the unique blending formula which was discovered by a group of experienced yoghurt producers. Some of the reasons why you need to try out this yoghurt include:

 It’s a healthy yoghurt with great taste.
 The first vanilla flavoured yoghurt.
 It aids digestion of food
 It’s starch free, just pure milk!

With SKY yoghurt, there’s no limit to the possibilities.

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2018
Sir you said the product is "full cream" milk powder, but the producer said it is "fat filled" milk powder.
Pls FULL CREAM and FAT FILLED are NOT the same thing.
I need "full cream" milk powder in very large quantity, let me know if u can supply it.
Thanks...
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2018
This is good news to our Lagos customers. We now have a warehouse at the Isolo Industrial Layout area of Lagos state.

25 kg bags of full cream, fat filled and skimmed milk are available.

Current pricelist

Lactorich - N31,000
Cowbell - N30,500
Miksi - N 29,500
Ornua - N 27,000
Micalac - N 23,000

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2018
Micalac

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by dairyguru: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2019
New Arrival!!!

AF Milk now available. It sells for a give away price of N23,000 per bag.

dairygurusales@gmail.com

Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by Jake420: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Do you have any full cream 25kg?
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by DirectUSA: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
heybaby12:

Do one need Nafdac # or approval to import the 25kg bag to Nigeria?
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Milk
Re: New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria by jane00700: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Do you sell chocolate too? What about cornflakes, golden morn, oats, etc

(1) (Reply)

Dream Of Running A Broadcasting (Television) Station / Global Helper Alliance / Please, What Code Can I Use To Check My Ecobank Acct Bal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.