Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop (555 Views)

Naija Celebrities Who Have Been On This Forum Or Are Still Active Members / Rage As Teenagers Gang Rape Video Goes Viral (explicit Content) / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
The last time i checked while registering on this forum Seun never placed a notice that read 18+. I joined this forum wayback 2015 while i was still in SS2 and was 14. I had to hide my age to avoid being discriminated.

The fact that you never had the privilege perhaps Nairaland did not exist during your teenage years does not mean you should insult teenagers on Nairaland when it's not called for. If it's a sine qua non to be 18+, seun should place the notice and we will deactivate right away.

To all those agbayas fond of insulting us, please get a life.

We have all benefited from Nairaland one way or the other, not everyone is here to check your asses and make-up faces you upload as DP. Some are here to gather information and gain more knowledge.

Please let it stop, you should encourage Teenagers not discriminate.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop by kaycexx(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ok
Re: The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop by fatimababy95(f): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
If things seem under control, then you are just not going fast enough
Re: The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop by Atiku2019: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Noted Bro grin
Re: The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop by kokoA(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Indomie generation..
Re: The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop by Silensa(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmm true talk but......................
Re: The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop by Ola17: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
A very timely and articulate thread I must say.

It was very disappointing to say the least seeing what went down on the twin Nl'der thread. I don't know why we tend to intimidate, bully and smother the growth of our young ones in Africa instead of encouraging them.
Re: The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks everyone.
Re: The Discrimination Against Teenagers On This Forum Need To Stop by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
kokoA:
Indomie generation..
I hope you will your children that also Mr Tyre Generation.

(1) (Reply)

Songs Of Victory. / Chinua Achebe: 10 Quotes (87 Years Ago, An African Literary Giant Was Born) / How To Start A Blog Free Domain Free Host For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.