Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Came I Come Now Am Conquered” – EKSU English And Literary Studies Grad.-oyevib - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Came I Come Now Am Conquered” – EKSU English And Literary Studies Grad.-oyevib (832 Views)

What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) / Mass Communication Vs English Language & Literary Studies. / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Came I Come Now Am Conquered” – EKSU English And Literary Studies Grad.-oyevib by OyeVibes: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
A Graduating Student of Ekiti State University has taken to social media to celebrate after she completed her final year in the tertiary institution.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR GROUP ON FACEBOOK
https://m./331214897290523?multi_permalinks=339451273133552&_rdr
The student identified as Oluwapamilerin Lucia noted that she now has a BA in English and literary studies.
Lucia who was happy to have finally completed her higher education in flying colours expressed her joy in a Facebook post.
JOIN OUR FACBOOK GROUP HERE
https://m./331214897290523?multi_permalinks=339451273133552&_rdr

However, what stands out in her Facebook post is her grammar, as she revealed she was a student of English and Literary Studies in the University.
In the post, the new graduate stated that she has finally conquered a storm after she finished from school.
She wrote:
“I came i come now am conquered. Finally the storm is over. A graduate from EKSU in B.A English and Literary studies”
Her post quickly went viral across social media, and trust Nigerians to give hilarious reactions.
One commenter wrote; “On behalf of all English and Linguistics students all around the world,i hereby revoke your certificate and ban to your 5th generation from studying English language, Linguistics and any other Nigerian languages.”
Another said; “Let’s give her benefit of doubt, maybe she was joking.”
Lmao, Nigerians really need to chill
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR GROUP ON FACEBOOK

---OyeVibes.
Re: I Came I Come Now Am Conquered” – EKSU English And Literary Studies Grad.-oyevib by sparklezeee: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
there's nothing wrong with her statement na, she only told us she has failed in a very difficult and unconventional way.
Re: I Came I Come Now Am Conquered” – EKSU English And Literary Studies Grad.-oyevib by Hahjascho(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
that could have been..some sorts of typographical errors while typing or an indeliberate mistakes.... so *chill*...and stop extending unconcerned post....that's where u usually find some Nigerians!

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Is Correct? / 9 Things Every Graduate Should Know / Ecnomics Jamb Subject Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.