Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Did The Moderator Remove The "hitv Failed To Broadcast Chelsea/w.ham,man/ful - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Did The Moderator Remove The "hitv Failed To Broadcast Chelsea/w.ham,man/ful (724 Views)

Brilla FM To Broadcast Live EPL Matches / To The Moderator / Appeal To The Moderator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Did The Moderator Remove The "hitv Failed To Broadcast Chelsea/w.ham,man/ful by ObamaUS: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2010
I guess the moderator of this section is a HITV person.I wonder where the HITV thread disappeared to, na wa oo.NAIRALAND sucks
Re: Why Did The Moderator Remove The "hitv Failed To Broadcast Chelsea/w.ham,man/ful by dominique(f): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2010
is this not the thread here?
why do you people keep making baseless blames on the moderators?
did you even bother searching for the topic?
Re: Why Did The Moderator Remove The "hitv Failed To Broadcast Chelsea/w.ham,man/ful by detopshot(m): 6:43am On Mar 15, 2010
**shakes head** I can now imagine what our leaders go thro- blames upon blames, even when they haven't gone wrong. here's ur post
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-66.0.html
Re: Why Did The Moderator Remove The "hitv Failed To Broadcast Chelsea/w.ham,man/ful by FBS: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2010
ObamaUS:

I guess the moderator of this section is a HITV person.I wonder where the HITV thread disappeared to, na wa oo.NAIRALAND sucks
Don't you think "We" deserve an apology from you.

FYI, I don't work for HITV. I've never even used their service before.
Your Thread was not removed but moved to the EPL section as Chelsea, West Ham, MU, Fulham etc. . .are all EPL clubs.
Re: Why Did The Moderator Remove The "hitv Failed To Broadcast Chelsea/w.ham,man/ful by Seun(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2010
I think it would have been better to post a link to the topic rather than
the page because at any time it may be displaced from the front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413094.0.html

(1)

Serbia Vs Ghana: Who Will Win? / Amodu Seen Laughing After Final Whistle V South Korea / Ghana Dominates Caf Football Of The Year Awards List

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7