Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 (38758 Views)

Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR / 2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / Internally Generated Revenue At State Level (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by rlauncher(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
The internally generated revenue for Nigeria's 36 states are out. Lagos comes first with N302.42billion. Rivers comes second with N85.28billion while Ogun State comes third with N78.92billion.
Of all the 36 states only Lagos and Ogun generates more IGR than Federal Accounts Allocation. Lagos and Ogun states 69% and 27% more IGR than FAA respectfully.

Ekiti and Nasarawa states are routed to the lowest wrung of the ladder. Statistics are shown below.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by DEXTROVERT: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
okay ooo
rlauncher:
The internally generated revenue for Nigeria's 36 states are out. Lagos comes first with N302.42billion. Ogun comes second with N78.92billion while Rivers comes third with N23.04billion.

Of all the 36 states only Lagos and Ogun generates more IGR than Federal Accounts Allocation. Lagos and Ogun states 69% and 27% more IGR than FAA respectfully.

Ekiti and Nasarawa states are routed to the lowest wrung of the ladder. Statistics are shown below.

okay ooo

Op is high on cheapest liquor
how's Rivers 85billion less than Ogun 72b

meanwhile
lala and mynd4,
come and see something

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Atiku2019: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
okay ooookay ooo

meanwhile
lala and mynd4,
come and see something

Percentage to Federal Governments allocation wink

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by uglyafonja: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sustainability index

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by uglyafonja: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
State sustainability index....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by rlauncher(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
okay ooookay ooo

meanwhile
lala and mynd4,
come and see something

There was a typographical error. I've corrected it. My apology.

3 Likes

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by rlauncher(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
uglyafonja:
State sustainability index....

This post is about IGR. Its different from states sustainability index.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Basic123: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
rlauncher:

This post is about IGR. Its different from states sustaibility index.
You should deduce the kind of person he is from his username!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Biety: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lagos and ogun are doing fine.

29 Likes

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by gists: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
book marked

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by DrGoodman: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Liars will die in hell fire, because if there is half a truth in this, yorubas would have declared Yorubanistan republic grin

Fake figures made up to measure your shrivelled dick.s and feel good online. But the truth is that yorubas are worse off in the quality of life index now and anytime. If you remove free things from the south west, famine will finish the population there.

I challenge you to support the division of Nigeria and see as the south west becomes another Togo grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by rlauncher(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Biety:
Lagos and ogun are doing fine.

Lots of commercial farms and industries are coming up in Ogun state. It is the reason why Ogun state IGR is bigger than FAA.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by rlauncher(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrGoodman:
Liars will die in hell fire, because if there is half a truth in this, yorubas would have declared Yorubanistan republic grin

Fake figures made up to measure your shrivelled dick.s and feel good online. But the truth is that yorubas are worse off in the quality of life index and a anytime. If you remove free things from the south west, famine will finish the population there.

I challenge you to support the division of Nigeria and see as the south west becomes another Togo grin

The economy of SW is not based on oil. It is based on Agriculture, Manufacturing, Hospitality businesses and services.

We've always had a good economy before oil. That is not going to change should we go our separate ways. I don't foresee the break-up of Nigeria though. Most Nigerians believe we are better together than disintegrated into smaller pieces.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Biety: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
rlauncher:

Lots of commercial farms and industries are coming up in Ogun state. It is the reason why Ogun state IGR is bigger than FAA.

4 Likes

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Biety: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
rlauncher:

Ogun is the most industrialised state in Nigeria.

As a yoruba man when you remember lagos and ogun you just thank God for blessing us with these two states. We are not like some people who are running away from their region everyday because their states are lacking in development.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by DrGoodman: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
rlauncher:

The economy of SW is not based on oil. It is based on Agriculture, Manufacturing, Hospitality businesses and services.

We've always had a good economy before oil. That is not going to change should we go our separate ways. I don't foresee the break-up of Nigeria though. Most Nigerians believe we are better together than disintegrated into smaller pieces.

Oga, stop the lies, South west economy depends on Ogoni oil Wells. You can continue to deceive yourselves till oil will dry up, then the north will surprise you and declare their own country as they will never allow you come chop kpomo with kilishi in the north.

Na that time ya eye go clear clear grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Sammy07: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
I can see 2016

am I the only one seeing this? undecided
Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by python1: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol, Borno, Ebonyi and Anambra are competing. Meanwhile, Anambra is below Borno in the ranking. grin grin grin Anambra na number 36, last position.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by DrGoodman: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Biety:
Ogun is the most industrialised state in Nigeria.

As a yoruba man when you remember lagos and ogun you just thank God for blessing us with these two states. We are not like some people who are running away from their region everyday because their states are lacking in development.

grin Na mouth una get, nothing else grin

Lagos and Ogun is only doing well because the country only wants to keep those ports viable, which made everyone including Dangote to site their industrial base there. But just pray that oil does not dry up. If it ever does, Togo will be richer than yorubaland. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Biety: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
rlauncher:
The internally generated revenue for Nigeria's 36 states are out. Lagos comes first with N302.42billion. Rivers comes second with N85.28billion while Ogun State comes third with N78.92billion.

Only lagos and ogun generates more IGR than FAA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by DrGoodman: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sammy07:
I can see 2016

You didn't also see that they removed the figures from Anambra?

Do you even mind the ethnic bigots who opened this thread grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Sammy07: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrGoodman:

Fake figures made up to measure your shrivelled dick.s and feel good online. But the truth is that yorubas are worse off in the quality of life index now and anytime. If you remove free things from the south west, famine will finish the population there.

Tell me what you have in the east...

let's table the mineral resources and agricultural products in the east. & I'll table southwest owns...

let's see the region that will suffer most

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by rlauncher(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sammy07:
I can see 2016

2017 not yet out.

Even in 2017 , Lagos and Ogun are expected to show massive improvement in IGR collection as well as increase in the percentage of their less dependence on Federal Allocation Account.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by DrGoodman: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sammy07:

Tell me what you have in the east...

let's table the mineral resources and agricultural products in the east. & I'll table southwest owns...

let's see the region that will suffer most

We have brain, dogged intellectuals who understands the business of going far and conquering the goods in other lands and countries. We have brave men who cannot be intimidated by competition but will fight and win laurels everywhere.

We don't depend on oil or lazily collecting tolls from ports and calling that business. Our people are programmed to be successful, despite the odds.

What again did you say you have in the south west? grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by stev120(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
rlauncher:

Did you just say agriculture. .woow...!!! I never knew kola nut can give such huge amount. ..
far better than benue cassava or imo palm oil. ..what about crude oil money. .
should i say the post smells of lies am sure someone will shout. ..."that is an understatement". .. grin
rlauncher:

Did you just say agriculture. .woow...!!! I never knew kola nut can give such huge amount. ..
far better than benue cassava or imo palm oil. ..what about crude oil money. .
should i say the post smells of lies am sure someone will shout. ..."that is an understatement". ..

6 Likes

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by rlauncher(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrGoodman:

Oga, stop the lies, South west economy depends on Ogoni oil Wells. You can continue to deceive yourselves till oil will dry up, then the north will surprise you and declare their own country as they will never allow you come chop kpomo with kilishi in the north.

Na that time ya eye go clear clear grin

SW had the biggest economy before oil. The Western region was the wealthiest then and still is. So, what are you talking about.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by EternalTruths: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
If Yoruba economy is self sufficient, why then do they oppose Biafra restoration both online & offline.?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by DrGoodman: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
rlauncher:

2017 not yet out.

Even in 2017 , Lagos and Ogun are expected to show massive improvement in IGR collection as well as increase in the percentage of their less dependence on Federal Allocation Account.

We call your economic system "the toll gate economy" grin

We understand why you will fight biafra with all your might, because if we succeed and straighten the competition to generate power, open our ports, bring in and manufacture our own goods cheaper, yorubaland will collapse. We will be producing for Africa and the world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by DrGoodman: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
rlauncher:

SW had the biggest economy before oil. The Western region was the wealthiest then and still is. So, what are you talking about.

Pray, what did you export? Cola nuts didn't yield much back then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 by Biety: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
EternalTruths:
If Yoruba economy is self sufficient, why then do they oppose Biafra restoration both online & offline.?
it's like you people are trained to always point fingers at yorubas for all your failures.
You should direct the blame to Nnamdi kanu's lack of diplomacy and some of your leaders who support the fg to unleash python on kanu and his members who are mostly miscreants.

58 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider / Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.