Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin (2125 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by SHOPPERS(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
I once said it, some didn't believe it while others ignored it. Every sensible person who lived in Ilorin knows that Bukola Saraki IS NOT A MUSLIM. The guy grew up with his Mum in UK as a CHRISTIAN. His name is actually OLUWABUKOLAMI which means THE LORD HAS ADDED TO MY BLESSINGS. Yoruba Muslims will understand that that name belongs mainly to Yoruba Christians or at least not Muslim Faithfuls from Ilorin the Nigerian Mecca. Same goes for his wife and The said OLUWATOSIN which means THE LORD IS WORTHY OF WORSHIP.

His religious classification as a Muslim in 2003 was clearly political. Even the Abubakar in his name belongs to his Dad who also is from Ogun State.

So saying that Tosin who is a Christian following her parents' footsteps marrying a fellow Christian Prince is a sin is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by Fumbaby: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Una no get work.
Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by onward4life(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bukola is a Muslim with Fulani lineage!

Am sure of that!

His kids Choice though.

Islam Rocks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by kn23h(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
onward4life:
Bukola is a Muslim with Fulani lineage!

Am sure of that!

His kids Choice though.

Islam Rocks

Keep quiet and learn, omo potor

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by abtywo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmm.. Continuing dragging waiting the family no complain, The rich always befriend the rich while the poor.......
Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by onward4life(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
kn23h:

Keep quiet and learn, omo potor

I don't tink I understood yu!

Pls and pls take ur tribal response somewhere!

I don't play that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by kn23h(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
onward4life:

I don't tink I understood yu!

Pls and pls take ur tribal response somewhere!

I don't play that!

Keep quiet and learn. Someone is correcting you and you’re typing nonsense.
Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by zurielsam(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bukola actually grew up as a christian during his first tenure as a governor he wore shoe into the mosque. He knew nothing about islam. one politician for my area even told me that his name is John. Well wetin concern me. Check my signature sha
Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by Caseless: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Their life, their business.

Saraki once a Christian? This got me laughing.

Na punch to his political career .
Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by superstar1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Is he expected to flog his grown up daughter for choosing who she wants to be her life partner till death do them part or he should stone her to death like the barbaric muslims in Afghans and Pakistanis?

OP you are jobless. Leave Saraki's family headache and face that of your family hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by kn23h(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
superstar1:
Is he expected to flog his grown up daughter for choosing who she wants to be her life partner till death do them part or he should stone her to death like the barbaric muslims in Afghans and Pakistanis?

OP you are jobless. Leave Saraki's family headache and face that of your family hypocrite.

That is the Yoruba way; bringing your children up to make decisions for themselves later on in life.

This is a Yoruba trait I love.

Yoruba first before any external title.

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by superstar1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
kn23h:

That is the Yoruba way; bringing your children up to make decisions for themselves later on in life.

This is a Yoruba trait I love.

Yoruba first before any external title.

What concerns an average yoruba family about the religion of whom you chose to marry?

They are more concerned about the character and family history/background than some Abrahamic religions that have never given the world peace and neither has the region of the world where they came from known peace for thousands of years.

Virtually all yourba families have members of the family that are of different faiths and you now expect them to be fighting over religion. If Jesus or Mohammed can not avenge whoever blaspheme against them or a sinner, that is their wahala. They should leave me a mere mortal out of it. If they are powerful enough to be worshipped, they should not depend on me to avenge or kill sinners on their behalf.

That is the philosophy of the Yorubas and we have a strong culture that is resonating all over the world. Our religion Santoria is one of the largest religions in South America and Carribeans after Catholicism and Christianity. We are not dogmatic over religion.

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by onward4life(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
kn23h:

Keep quiet and learn. Someone is correcting you and you’re typing nonsense.

Seriously. Yu want me to start exchanging words with yu.

I have never don dat on Nairaland since tu15!

Say more I never reply yu

Sarikis are doing better

Yu expect me to come down hear to start cussing?

#BeninBoyDopeBoysGroup

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
OLUWABUKOLAMI which means THE LORD HAS ADDED TO MY BLESSINGS

This is proof that you're just another flatty made of pork or you have flatty genes in you. Anyone can have the name OLUWABUKOLAMI . It's not a Christian or Muslim ting.

She can marry who ever she wants regardless if they're green,Muslim or christian. Igbos/Yorubas acting like Igbos always trying to put disunity where there's peace. We're not like you guys wey dey do Anglican must not marry Catholic.

F.uck off OP.

You gave proof that he's Muslim yet you called it political, what a dumbass. Who cares is she married an Ifa or orunmila priest.

You're a dumbas,s for making a thread about this
Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by kn23h(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
onward4life:

Seriously. Yu want me to start exchanging words with yu.

I have never don dat on Nairaland since tu15!

Say more I never reply yu

Sarikis are doing better

Yu expect me to come down hear to start cussing?

#BeninBoyDopeBoysGroup

No one is asking for your tribe. The fact that you had to tell speaks louder than words.

Sidon and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by kn23h(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
superstar1:

What concerns an average yoruba family about the religion of whom you chose to marry?

They are more concerned about the character and family history/background than some Abrahamic religions that have never given the world peace and neither has the region of the world where they came from known peace for thousands of years.

Virtually all yourba families have members of the family that are of different faiths and you now expect them to be fighting over religion. If Jesus or Mohammed can not avenge whoever blaspheme against them or a sinner, that is their wahala. They should leave me a mere mortal out of it. If they are powerful enough to be worshipped, they should not depend on me to avenge or kill sinners on their behalf.

That is the philosophy of the Yorubas and we have a strong culture that is resonating all over the world. Our religion Santoria is one of the largest religions in South America and Carribeans after Catholicism and Christianity. We are not dogmatic over religion.

Keeping it 100.

We need to go back to regionalism to find that Yoruba roots again.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by shallysgirl: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nwa brownroof,try to be civil. quote author=kn23h post=61669913]

Keep quiet and learn, omo potor[/quote]
Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by shallysgirl: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Why are you so angry and bitter?. Is there anything wrong with saraki being a Christian? So much bile/vile in your comment. Take it easy.
Where and how did ipob come in here.?
Abeg check yourself.
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

This is proof that you're just another flatty made of pork or you have flatty genes in you. Anyone can have the name OLUWABUKOLAMI . It's not a Christian or Muslim ting.

She can marry who ever she wants regardless if they're green,Muslim or christian. Igbos/Yorubas acting like Igbos always trying to put disunity where there's peace. We're not like you guys wey dey do Anglican must not marry Catholic.

F.uck off OP.

You gave proof that he's Muslim yet you called it political, what a dumbass. Who cares is she married an Ifa or orunmila priest.

You're a dumbas,s for making a thread about this
Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by onward4life(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
kn23h:

No one is asking for your tribe. The fact that you had to tell speaks louder than words.

Sidon and learn.

Now yu are sounding like a man now that yu calm!

Now Lemme be

Peace!

1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by excanny: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Still trying to understand why people dont mind their fu-cking business in this country.
Re: Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin by ashjay001(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
excanny:
Still trying to understand why people dont mind their fu-cking business in this country.

Then dont fu-cking live a public life?!

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why Buhari Wants Railway From Daura To Maradi In Niger Republic / Ilorin Stands Still As Apc’s Abdulrahman Leads Pro-buhari Rally / FG to establish 31,000 hectare grazing facility worth N13bn in Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.