Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? (723 Views)

Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / Which Addict Do You Wish To End In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmmmm mine is that I wish I can live in a transparent house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 1:21am On Sep 28, 2020
You
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 4:02am On Aug 12, 2021
tongue
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Candidlady

Hey baby
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by Candidlady: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ahh

1. Mix adderall highest + marijuana(really need to catch the trips)

2. Have rough sex with a midget(one of 'em reason iwana come to lagos. Heard they have dwarf association)

just 2listafew
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by Candidlady: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
illicit:

no one wanna see your nakednes lol
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Candidlady:

no one wanna see your nakednes lol

Yes u can tongue
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Candidlady:
Ahh

1. Mix adderall highest + marijuana(really need to catch the trips)

2. Have rough sex with a midget(one of 'em reason iwana come to lagos. Heard they have dwarf association)

just 2listafew

Lol,

When do u wanna come to Lagos, u can stop by to see me
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by Candidlady: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
illicit:

Lol,
When do u wanna come to Lagos, u can stop by to see me
really i dont know for now but by his grace next year!
lagos too get wahala
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Candidlady:

really i dont know for now but by his grace next year!

lagos too get wahala

Yes that's true

I am in Osun state tho
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by Sasuke007: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
illicit:
I wish I could start working to my dreams
but no sponsors no where to start from
but One day
watch out for me

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Candidlady

How I wish I can just call u undecided
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by Candidlady: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
illicit:
"Candidlady"
How I wish I can just call u undecided
lol but you just called me
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Candidlady:

lol
but you just called me
Lol
I need more than ur moniker to call u baby wink
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wetin konsan me?

Makai I just dey look that oga above make he just dey scope the auntie like fuel wet dey pour away.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by Candidlady: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
illicit:
Lol I need more than ur moniker to call u baby wink
in due time
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by Candidlady: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
illicit:
Lol I need more than ur moniker to call u baby wink
in due time wink
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Candidlady:

in due time wink

Ok now
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by illicit(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
I wish I can do without eating
Re: What Is That Weird Thing You Wish to Do? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2023
To fvck aisha buhari dey hungry me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: Garfield My Neighbor's Cat / If Asked What You Want For Christmas What Will That Be? / Nairaland Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.