Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) (6341 Views)

President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries / President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Osyabj:

Is there a bigger CROOK than Obiano that stolen upwards of 175,000,000,000 in just 3.5 yrs?

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Deal with it.

put your money wia your mouth is..

my #1mill to your 400k.. if Tony come 1st or 2nd you win.

i dey PortHarcourt road now... if you in..

lets deal.

1 Like

Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Osyabj: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
bonnylight003:

put your money wia your mouth is..

my #1mill to your 400k.. if Tony come 1st or 2nd you win.

i dey PortHarcourt road now... if you in..

lets deal.

I am willing to bet 5 million that Nwoye is the next governor of Anambra. Do you have 5 million left from the over 175 billion Obiano has stolen?
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Osyabj:

I am willing to bet 5 million that Nwoye is the next governor of Anambra. Do you have 5 million left from the over 175 billion Obiano has stolen?

not willing... but assure me you're in for the deal.

will be your #5mill to my #6.5mil.

I'm at p.h headbridge onitsha now.
if you're in..
let's deal.

banks are open.

life is risk.. likewise business.
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Osyabj: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
patrick89:

I don't know who you are but ndi Anambra do not need your useless free education! we don't need your APC. we don't need your Tony Nwoye, your Messiah.

Sad in indeed. Speak for yourself.

We do need free education to university level.

But having stolen upwards of 175 billion, Obiano has no money left for free education
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Osyabj: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
bonnylight003:

not willing... but assure me you're in for the deal.

will be your #5mill to my #6.5mil.

I'm at p.h headbridge onitsha now.
if you're in..
let's deal.

banks are open.

life is risk.. likewise business.
thanks.

Talk is cheap. Show us a proof you the funds.
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Osyabj:

Talk is cheap. Show us a proof you the funds.

which talk..i told you my position.. and I'm the human asking how we meet.. and negotiate.

banks are open..

how do we meet?

1 Like

Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Ifeomaokafor24: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Osyabj:

You cannot be from Anambra.

How on earth would you want a Thief Obiano who had stolen over 100 billion of our money meant for development of the State, to continue stealing for another 4 years?

Are you wicked? Are you insane?

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. And

Not to worry, Anambrarians are not insane!

Never again can any thief associated with Thief Obi, whether Thief Obiano or former SSG, thief Obaze, govern Anambra again.

In any case no force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye, from becoming the next governor of Anambra.
Get used to it.
Ook.. Whatever makes you sleep at night.. Just don't come running from your cultist friend when he starts manifesting!
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by patrick89(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Osyabj:

Sad in indeed. Speak for yourself.

We do need free education to university level.

But having stolen upwards of 175 billion, Obiano has no money left for free education
we reject it in Jesus name!
God forbid we have the kind of free education in imo and south west.
Education is not cheap.
Carry Nwoye to your state. they contracted you lost sheeps to come and propagate lies. l you will have people like me to contend with.
we do t want this nonsensical party called APC.

1 Like

Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by patrick89(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Osyabj:

Obiano probably stole at least 15 billion in that bridge alone.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye is
If you finish drinking at bar, you come and type bull crap!
I pity your soul!
my pig would be elected as Anambra governor than that criminal Nwoye...
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by chymes0359(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
LWKMHD! Keep on fooling the gullible Ndi Anambra..
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria alongside that of okorocha of IMO state , so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible , billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair.
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by MXrap: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
my father is a bastard

Chike you still want to cry? Ok i am coming. Just wait a minute. See you on a new thread.
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by nonsobaba: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=Marotzke post=61709918]Your no name elder sister who claimed that she was in the same class as Dr Nwoye is now an authority to be quoted?
What is our business if she shouted you deaf ? Is that enough reason to disqualify the eminently qualified Dr Nwoye?
Lets seperate truth from bloody fiction.
1)Tony Nwoye is a medical Doctor. He graduated from Ebonyi state university medical school.
2) Dr Tony Nwoye is a former National president of National association of Nigerian students.(NANS)

3) For those that understand the politics and mechanisms of student unionism, union officials routinely change universities to position themselves for national posts as per zoning .
So if one is at a particular university and feels disadvantaged for an upcoming vacant position, one needs to vacate and deploy to another universtiy where one feels one can get a better shot at such positions.

Don't tell me you believe these lies you wrote.
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Marotzke(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=nonsobaba post=61731478][/quote]May be you should tell the believable truth.
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
chino my brother,can i get ur contact,,really need to speak with u
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by nonsobaba: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
chino my brother,can i get ur contact,,really need to speak with u
Chike Okonkwo, any problem?
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
Chike Okonkwo, any problem?
add me for fb or email me ur contact make we reason,very confidential
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Angel1696: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:
what has He done?so paying salary is now an achievement?hhe hasn't constructed 1km road
you should be grateful that obiano is not like the governor of kogi,ekiti IMO Benue that owes salaries and pension for a decade obiano has constructed so many roads in anambra state stop staying in someone's else land and b deceive by APC lies that brought them into power.

1 Like

Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Osyabj: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
MXrap:

Tony is a hardened criminal. A cultist that was rusticated at unn. We cannot allow such illiterate in our state.

The certified thief is Thief Obiano

Watch the video above.
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by nonsobaba: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Osyabj:

The certified thief is Thief Obiano

Watch the video above.
Just make sure you collect as much money from Nwoye as you can now because opportunity comes but once. November 18th is just less than 3 weeks away.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Osyabj: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Osyabj:
https://elombah.com/index.php/sport/football/21093-governor-obiano-is-a-thief-tony-nwoye-insists

Click on the link below and watch the video. Non Igbo speakers, get an Igbo friend to translate for you:

Dr Tony Nwoye declaring that Obiano is Thief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXKGhmJIC_Q

Recently, the gubernatorial candidate of the APC, Dr. Tony Nwoye, perhaps in a deliberate choice to covey the real message of misappropriation of funds to the people, spoke in Igbo, he said : “Obiano bu Onye Ohi”.

Immediately, Gov. Obiano’s people went after him. Yesterday, as has become their trade mark, they wrote a stinking article against Nwoye on the backpage of the Sun. I hope Tony knows that the article came from them. He really needs to triple the exposure for the heath of the State.

But when a man speaks out of conviction, not even the tyrants threatening countenance can stop him from voicing out the truth. Thus, yesterday, at St Mary’s Catholic Church Awada, Dr. Tony Nwoye repeated what he said, this time slightly modified.

Shall we hear him: “in the history of the South-East, no Governor has stolen what Obiano steals from the treasury of the State. Obiano bu nnukwu Onye Ohi.”
Strengthened by his conviction, Nwoye said that usually if anybody made such a weighty statement against anybody, the person accused went to court. He challenged Obiano to go to court if what he said was wrong. He said he had his facts.

Interestingly, Tony made a frank confession of how he, as the Chairman of the PDP in Anambra State with other PDP stakeholders, engaged in anti-party activities by secretly supporting Obi’s re-election bid, because Obi was doing extremely well.
Using his town as an example, Nwoye said it was Obi that built the first road to Nsugbe in his first tenure, from 33 to the College and that in his second tenure he connected the two sides of Nsugbe. Additionally, he said, he did so much in Nsugbe schools.

He emphasized that if Obiano was doing well, that he would not be contesting and that only a wicked person who did not want the progress of Anambra State would support Obiano because of the grave harm he was doing to the State.
Frank to a fault, Dr. Nwoye said the PDP candidate was a good man and that he would not deny a man with integrity and character because of an election. He finally said that if there were 5 votes, that the people should cast 3 for him and 2 for Oseloka because as a younger person he was more abreast with the problems of the State.

Oseloka has experience and I can assure you that what he sees sitting down cannot be seen by the younger ones even if they climb trees. In governance, experience matters and Oseloka has it in abundance.

With what Nwoye says recently, I think he has earned my respect. The society progresses when we challenge bad governance exuded by those that govern us.
The exorcism by Fr. Mbaka is not enough to drive away whatever is… , we need to drive him away with our votes.

Anambra people cannot tolerate a man who cannot account for over 100 Billion Naira (adding set aside funds), received from his predecessor.

Anambra people cannot tolerate a man who has not bought 1 vehicles for our schools, yet he bought over 400 for his campaign.
Anambra people cannot tolerate a man who was handed over a debt-free state but is now owing over 60 Billion Naira, thus enslaving posterity.

Anambra people cannot tolerate a man that did over 35 roads in his Village and is yet to complete one in my and your towns.

Anambra people cannot tolerate a man who abandonByed all major projects he inherited: Agulu Lake and Onitsha Hotels; Nnewi and Onitsha Malls, among others.

Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Osyabj: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=MXrap post=61685428]

Tony is a hardened criminal. A cultist that was rusticated at unn. We cannot allow such illiterate in our state.[/of quote]

Obuano is a Big thief. He has stolen over 175 Billion naira of our money.
Obiano must go to jail.

No force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

Watch the next governor of Anambra Dr Nwoye declaring that Obiano is a Big thief:

Dr Tony Nwoye declaring that Obiano is Thief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXKGhmJIC_Q
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by charliman2012: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
See a criminal, a thug and hired assassin telling you guys sh''t and you open your month to talk rubbish. Later you tell me your a graduate and a university dropout because of cultist is trying to deceive you. As a matter of fact the criminal supposed to be in jail for what he did in Anambra years back. Say no to APC..Say no to Cultist Nwoye
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by Osyabj: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
charliman2012:
See a criminal, a thug and hired assassin telling you guys sh''t and you open your month to talk rubbish. Later you tell me your a graduate and a university dropout because of cultist is trying to deceive you. As a matter of fact the criminal supposed to be in jail for what he did in Anambra years back. Say no to APC..Say no to Cultist Nwoye

Abeg park well. The only criminals on Anambra ballot are Thief Obiano and thief Obaze.

No court anywhere on this planet has convicted Honourable Tony Nwoye of any crime.

No amount of blackmail or propaganda can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

Deal with it.
Re: Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) by charliman2012: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Osyabj:

Abeg park well. The only criminals on Anambra ballot are Thief Obiano and thief Obaze.

No court anywhere on this planet has convicted Honourable Tony Nwoye of any crime.

No amount of blackmail or propaganda can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

Deal with it.
How much did Criminal Nwoye gave you? Because I see your blinded by few amount of money. Better wake up from your dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 Budget: Works Ministry To Spend N341bn On Projects – Fashola / #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family / APC Train Compare To PDP Train After 16 Years In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.